Author Topic: ~*~*~*~ Vogue Pride ~*~*~*~ (ingame active, longterm lion rp!!)  (Read 10250 times)

Offline Takani

• Takkleberry
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Icon by Ramine <3
    • View Profile
Re: ~*~*~*~ Vogue Pride ~*~*~*~ (ingame active, longterm lion rp!!)
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2012, 01:32:46 am »
Noone else?

Offline TwistedAngel16

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 02:33:04 pm »
Hey Tame, Its Aleya. I dunno If I've been kicked or not, but can I come back. My computer died and I've only just got it fixed and Im coming back to Feral Heart
>:( Im not stalking you.... I just happen to know you ran out of milk ;)

Offline TwistedAngel16

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2012, 05:15:58 pm »
I miss this pride, I really do <3 It was the best one I've been in :')
>:( Im not stalking you.... I just happen to know you ran out of milk ;)

Offline DewDew

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2014, 07:04:28 am »
Username: DewDew
In game name: Kiriki
Dusty brown female with sapphire eyes and darker ear rims and tail.
Personality: Curious, abrupt, shy but once you get to know her you can't shut her up.
Rp sample: Kiriki raised her maw into the musky wind as her fur ruffled, he bright blue orbs gazing into the distance before racing ahead and scenting the air and smelt a elk. She lowered her body and hid in the tall grass before leaping out at the elk and lutching her claws onto the elks hind leg, but the elk kicked her in the chin as Kiriki left back in suprise with a sore jaw.
Time zone: Australia :D
Rp times: school days I'm busy but sometimes I get the chance to jump on for about a hour. (I hate heaps of homework) depends what time it is. Also on weekends I'm on about 10:00 - 1:00 sometimes less. On school holidays I'm on everyday any time. Unless I'm going out that day :3

Offline Muse

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Application to Pride
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2014, 11:02:38 pm »
Username: muse
Name ingame: Athena
Age (irl, to keep standard): 26
Age (ingame): 2 yrs
Gender (ingame): Female
Picture of the Char: White/Cream colored Liger female.
Personality: Wise, Loyal, constantly protective of cubs and pups, slow to anger, emote heavy with affection (grooming ect)
RP Sample(important!!): As the morning dew clung to the still cold stone under her body, Athena opened a silvery-blue orb in mild frustration. It was far to early to awake for her liking, but without a pride nor safe location to keep her warm, the slight frost and unpleasant moisture clinging to her fur made slumber all but impossible. With lithe and lazy grace she stretched, the subtle creaking of her ligaments mingling with the soft purred yawn of nearly musical quality she emitted. The air was heavy with the scent of passing antelope and with grim determination, and a few sleepy-eyed blinks in the low pre-dawn light, she was off to hunt on a mission of survival.
Time Zone (where do you come from?): USA
Time your able to rp: Afternoons and Evenings, sometimes I am up at around midnight to 3 am. Insomnia.

Note: I have been rping for many years. I am an RP mentor from SL who has rejoined FH for some feral rp. I do not god-mod and I am very good with helping people learn proper rp etiquette. I play my role very well but I am also approachable and I do not respond rudely to anyone. OOC I am mature and friendly with no tolerance for drama. I would love to find a great rp pride for my big cat to play in. Adjustments to character are possible if needed. Thank you.

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 12:32:12 am »
Guys, this thread was made in 2012 and most likely dead by now. Try not to necro
Inactive. Will be back one day

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2014, 09:50:25 am »
Name ingame: Amy
Age (irl, to keep standard): 12
Age (ingame): 28-29 days; Adult
Gender (ingame): Female
Picture of the Char:
Personality: Nice with everyone, sensitive, shy, not affected easily
RP Sample(important!!): Amy woked up in one cold morning. She was hunting every morning with the hope that she will hunt something and then eat it. She was feeling very lonely, because there was no lions/lionesses to hunt with her and to talk to. She knew that there was a place where lions and lionesses get together and hunt. She knew there was a such pride. One day she saw one very tasty gazelle. She bent down and hid in the bushes. Suddenly jumped out of the bushes and bit gazelle's neck. She looked around and realized that she was away from home. She saw lions and lionesses in one place. Her dream came true. But whether they would accept her in good faith?
Time Zone (where do you come from?): Bulgaria
Time your able to rp: In Bulgaria from 5pm to 12pm (Night in bulgaria).
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:24:19 am by Moontwist »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline timidDreamer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • shattered to ash.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2014, 03:44:06 pm »
Moon, this thread was made back in 2012 and as Faolan said it's probably dead. Try not to necro. (not trying to sound rude or anything ;; )
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 03:46:00 pm by timidDreamer »

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2014, 05:22:28 am »
Aff.. Okay, then. Sorry about this '^^ I was hoping that Takani will accept me but she is offline since 25 May so.. and the thread is dead;
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 09:57:01 pm by Moontwist »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline OmegaGirl

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2014, 06:53:42 pm »
Username: OmegaGirl

Name ingame: Kashary

Age irl: 14

Age ingame: 1 year old

Picture of the char: (dont have)

Personality: calm, playful, friendly, protective (of the staff of pride), a little crazy (only when kidding XD), funny.

Rp Sample:-The morning is coming, and Kashary is waking from her night of disturbed sleep. Thanks to the nightmare we had and the memory of his family being killed. "What a night ..." she says stretching his little body. The sun's rays make her sapphire eye appear white. "I hope the day is good today ...". She speaks softly to herself and walks away.-

Time Zone: Brazil

Time your able to rp: Dusk and Night