Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 38197 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #150 on: February 22, 2012, 12:53:43 am »
"Yes..." Izah answered reluctantly, his gaze shifting over to the direction the cry had come from. "But it would be pointless. She could already be dead for all we knew, and if I led us there we'd very likely be caught..."

Even as he said the words, Izah found himself walking toward the direction. He groaned inwardly and his mind told his legs to turn around but the stubborn things kept moving forward. "I- I'm going to at least investigate. If it seems impossible, than I'm leaving straight away, they'll hardly know I'm there. But you," he glanced back to Elly. "You can wait behind, if you like. It shouldn't take me long."
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

LunaSpirit

« Reply #151 on: February 22, 2012, 09:04:55 pm »
Topaz felt eyes wander to her and a uneasy feeling rolled in her stomach, but Cera's words made her even more uncomfterable. The female shifted her paws in a awkward mannor "Izah?" She questioned...even though she clearly knew who Izah was...

((((Im sorry! I just dont have a clue what to write :/))))

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 23, 2012, 01:00:29 am »
His ear twitched at the female's bitter response, "Would you prefer I call you 'Corpse' then?" Serpe asked slyly, but he was being serious. It wouldn't be any different anway, he usually gave nicknames to others either way. The blue-black male stepped up and craned his neck so he could see one of the bite marks on the fae's neck. Rubbing the herbs on the wound and quickly wrapping it in cobwebs, he met her mismatched eyes with his own.
"And whoever told you that today was your day to go?" Serpe snorted, an amused twinkle in his eyes, "Shoot, what did you think I was getting the herbs out for? I don't think you're gonna die today!" He chuckled and padded from the healer's den to the fighters den, ignoring the stares he got from his pack-mates. Turning back to the female he fell to his haunches and wrapped his tail around his front paws.
"Most everyone who comes into contact with this pack, or Zero would probably be killed or hunted down. I don't know if you know this, but there are already about two wolves that we're hunting down right now and I suspect that they may travelling together." The two were in a more secluded area in the den, no one could hear or see them talking here. "If you want another shot at living, I suggest you try to find them before we blow your guts out."
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2012, 02:08:54 pm »
Chase drew the corner of her mouth back at that males response. She paused momentarily and mused over her entire situation. Maybe being un-compliant was not the best of ideas. The thought of being a prisoner made her irritable, but to survive I guess the smartest thing to do was be as compliant and obedient as possible. Chase wasn't stupid, she was just young, inexperienced.
A sigh escaped her maw, 'My name's Chase...', she divulged. She craned her head and perked her large ears forwards as her eyes met with his. "What's your name?" she asked, tilting her head and forcing herself to sound chirpy.
She restrained herself from any emotion as the blue pelted wolf took care of her wounds, even though she desperately wanted to at the very least whimper. But she didn't. She merely scrunched her eyes and wrinkled her snout. But not a sound passed her muzzle.
"I don't understand... Why do you guys go lookin' and hunting for fellow wolves? Surely you're not cannibals? There's plenty of prey here in these woods." bewilderment was clear in her expression, her tone was uneasy and shaky despite her best efforts to compose herself.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 02:12:38 pm by Skull Kid »

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2012, 10:16:36 pm »
((Little bump to prevent the RP from getting lost <3))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2012, 10:29:19 pm »
(...Are you still accepting? oAo If so, I'd like to apply.)

ヌ - ド ル

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 26, 2012, 12:01:39 am »
Yes we're still taking members and sorry that I haven't been that active, I'm at a dance compotition and I have had the time to reply to this one. Once I get back to the hotel I'll post a reply.)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 26, 2012, 12:20:37 am »
The she-wolf introduced herself as Chase, her voice had a forced chirpyness to it, but Serpe didn't comment.
"I'm Serpe, the guy that attacked you was Zero, and that beta was Cera. I'm not sure who that loner was..." He trailed off, then perked his ears at her questions. The blue wolf looked surprised for a fraction of a second before the smug smile replaced it.
"We use the term 'hunting' lightly. We aren't trying to eat anyone at all, it's their soul that we're after." Serpe explained, staring up at the rocky ceiling of the den, "Let's just say that this wolf we're after has the ability to make someone immortal." He looked at her again with red-slitted eyes.
"He has been running from us for a long time, and is quite good at it. That's why I think you have a good chance of living if you find him."
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 26, 2012, 12:23:06 am »
(I'll post a character... once I think of one... ^^')

ヌ - ド ル

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 26, 2012, 01:05:39 am »
Ok)
Zero shook his head, "I dont know quite yet... At this moment she's not going to be killed." the alphas ear twitched as he heared Topaz say Izahs name," Yes, Izah."he grunted in reply. Zero turned away from the others with a sigh, "No I didn't find him, I wouldnt have brought back that runt if I had found Izah."

Elly stood there in silence as she listened to the dark silver male. She under stood why he wanted to go, she nearly protested though." I'll wait here... But be careful."  the white eyed female said softly.(fail fail fail!)