Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 38177 times)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Re: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #230 on: March 14, 2012, 10:56:25 pm »
(Oh, sorry. I meant they contracted and widened. I'll fix that. xAx')

ヌ - ド ル

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 14, 2012, 11:05:40 pm »
((Ah, alrighty xD lol))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 14, 2012, 11:06:24 pm »
((I feel so embarrassed now. xD))

ヌ - ド ル

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 14, 2012, 11:27:16 pm »
Elly gasped as she saw Iazh vanish into the thickening snow fall. She held her tongue. Elly slowed her pace as she aproached the spot were the male had  vanish. A dark silvery pelt and emerald eyes met her eyes as she side with relif. THe female leaped down, bounceing off rocks; she was following a similar path. The she wolf landed clumsily by Izah her tongue lolled from her maw, "You scared me" she whispered to the male between pants.( don't be everyone makes mistakes)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 15, 2012, 08:50:05 am »
((~Entering this for all RP's she is in~

Hello! I just wanted to inform everyone I will not be on today/tomorrow (March 15th) for most likely the whole day because I'll be celebrating my B-day! Sorry for not making a reply now and I will not be able to respond until the day after, I apologize for the inconvenience! I shall respond ASAP when I return ^.^))
The Hobbit

coffeebeans10

« Reply #235 on: March 15, 2012, 09:44:11 pm »
Happy birthday to you, then!  ;D

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 16, 2012, 08:30:44 pm »
((Thank you! I am now back! ^.^
Going to wait and see if Skull replies before I do again :3))
The Hobbit

LunaSpirit

« Reply #237 on: March 17, 2012, 10:10:00 pm »
As Cera came into view, Topaz raised her speed, but even by doing so Zero still raced in out front of her. His level of speed and strenth made the autumn her feel some what weak and omega like, but she would never compair herself to an alpha, let alone a wolf as powerful as Zero. For some reason Topaz held a great amount of concern for the Cera, even though they held a high amount of hatred for each other. The smell of blood sent a sickly feeling dance in her stomach. "Oh god," She hissed quietly, standing beside the wounded female. Zero's maw held a concerned appearance, which was the most emotion he had shown since she met him. Maybe he did like his beta fae?

A sudden amount of rage rushed over Topaz, all the care she held for Cera had now faded to little. A sound that was little less then a snarl escaped her jaws as she shot a sharp look at the female. "Stupid prat," The auburn fae spat, few people had seen the darker side of her.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 10:13:28 pm by LunaSpirit »

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 17, 2012, 10:31:27 pm »
I'LL wait for Fused to Post before I do:3)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 17, 2012, 10:35:01 pm »
((Welcome back Katsa, and happy belated birthday :D))

Cera held back a snort of cold air. Apparently her blunt response had not lowered his suspicion, but she wasn't going to tell him whatsoever. She opened her mouth to answer but something drifted into her ears that sounded something like,
Stupid prat. Immediately Cera recognized it as a certain auburn she-wolf's voice, and it made the blood in her veins light up in flames. Suddenly she pushed herself up off the ground, her back left leg touched the ground so she could face Topaz. Once pressure was put on the paw, the she-wolf trembled and lifted it up so she wouldn't collapse. Something was definitely broken. Her silver eyes found their way to Zero again, unable to hide the slightly sheepish look.
"Nothing was there to distract me... I-It was my own fault for not looking. I apologize." She said in a low voice, then right after winced and sat down. Looking around with only her eyes, she saw Topaz who sending her a hateful glare (Cera would have returned it if the situation were different) and a few of the pack members returning from their chase. They hadn't found the loner or Izah. Don't know if thats a good or bad thing... She glanced down at her paw. Probably a bad thing...

The healer wolf appeared a moment later, scurrying over to examine and treat the injury. Cera looked away as the wolf worked, sickened by the sight of blood oozing out of it. Holding back winces and whimpers, she narrowed her eyes in the direction of Topaz, trying to focus on her hate toward the she-wolf rather than on the fact that her paw hurt like crap.
Did you come all this way just to mock my slip-up?

((This rp is getting dramatically juicy o3o))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;