Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 38154 times)

kittenzrcute

Re: THe Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2012, 11:25:47 pm »
(Man, I'm behind! Sorry I've been off, but this is my only time, this week or any week, since of school. So I'll be off a lot.)

Jinny looked at her surroundings, noticing something odd about the trees. She heard caws of ravens, beconings of the loons, and tweets of bluebirds. All around her, she wondered, her yellow eyes staring, wonderless. She wanted to know something, something odd, if she could ever run. Just run away, from all her problems, all her troubles, everything.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2012, 11:49:39 pm »
(Looks like SkullKids not posting :( Sorry for another suckish post but there not much you can write about when your just running)

Topaz could not clealy see what was happening, but she longed to know. Before she caught anymore of the convosation, suddenly the sound of paws hitting the forest floor caught the attention of her eyes. Not two far ahead of her a grey male dashed north, he was followed by a female, and the female by a second male. The copper coated female began to also join the line of running wolves, she simply had to know what was happening...

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2012, 04:38:16 pm »
The young female kept her body low to the ground as she peered ahead of the commotion. Her eyes widened in amazement as she witnessed the silver male disappear into thin air. "Impossible!" she said aloud. She shot her ears back and lowered herself even further to the forrest floor realising she gave her position away. 'It's alright, Chase. They're more interested in the magic wolf more than you... Don't worry you're little head. Don't. Worry.' the voice in her head was condescending, patronising sometimes. As if she had a split personality, as if someone else only she would ever know about lived in her head. She curled her lip at the voice, forgetting to keep aware and alert of her surroundings. She was, after all, rather vulnerable.
She felt as though she could feel someone or something else's eyes on her. She felt uneasy being watched, not knowing what it was that could be watching her. Before she could fully turn her head another being flashed passed her at great speed. It had the scent of yet another wolf, female too. So she only assumed by her nose that that was what it was.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Sidon

« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2012, 04:31:00 am »
"Even so," Sidon stepped out of the shadows a ways ahead of the silvery female, "you should not so readily distrust your senses." He walked forward, stopping several meters away from her and sitting down. He did not want to frighten her, though his sudden appearence had probably done a good enough job of that.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2012, 05:05:56 am »
The silver she wolf's eyes widened as a figure stepped into view, "Y-Your with her aren't you!" she whimpered as she dropped back, her bushy tail tucked between her shaking legs. I should've kept running, now he is going to take me back! Elly thought as she looked over at the male, "Please, don't take me back there." the white eyed wolf pleaded.

Zero's muscles tensed, it was taking a lot for him not to launch himself at the female, " I'm not running in circle, I'm going the way I saw him leave!" Zero showed no sighs but he knew that his beta was right... but his pride as the alpha was holding him back from agreeing with her, so he stood his ground glaring at Cera.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2012, 05:18:21 am »
((Nothing to post at the moment, Izah's just recovering his breath x3))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Sidon

« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2012, 05:23:51 am »
(yeah Imma make one last post, then wait for the others)

Sidon shook his head, "Peace, I am not a member of that pack, nor am I here to capture you. I merely wish to inquire about the male that you were with earlier." He inwardly rebuked himself for not being more gentle in the manner that he had revealed himself, 'There was no need to frighten the poor girl.'

LunaSpirit

« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2012, 09:35:17 pm »
(Nothing to post)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2012, 01:30:52 am »
Cera gave Zero a hard stare, knowing that his words were denial. Her words had not fazed him, so the female finally decided to back down. The beta slunk away silently, not looking back once not wanting to meet his intense gaze. After walking a short distance away the black wolf caught an unfamiliar scent of another female, her lip curled up in a silent threat. The slight crunch of snow was the only thng that gave her away. Cera's sharp eyes got a glimpse of auburn fur, she wheeled around, holding back an angry growl. I've hurt enough people today. She thought with remorse, shaking her head and stalking slowly to the other form(Topaz). Her gaze locked onto the wolf once they could fully see each other, and she stood there motionless, trying to keep a black face. Cera waited for the wolf to run, growl, do something, so that she could move on and find the other pack members...
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2012, 02:02:06 am »
The silence seemed more threatening to the dark silvered male than the sound of growls and howls. He almost begged for sound to let him know where everyone was, when he stopped he didn't know who was ahead or who was behind. It was driving him almost insane.

Keep calm, Izah scowled at himself, taking deep breaths to ease his nerves. You made it this far, don't loose your cool now. Closing his eyes, Izah kept his breathing even and listened. A second passed, then another, a total of five until he heard something.

Ears flicking, he gently shifted his muzzle to the right, straining his hearing as the noise became louder. Reopening his eyes, the male rose on all fours and carefully slunk beneath a few bushes, turning around so he could view the area clearly. When he was comfortable and well hidden, two wolves showed themselves.

Instantly Izah knew they were from the pack, not only because he recognized them but because of also how they were searching and listening. Both wolves paused in the area, splitting up and scanning the bushes and foliage for signs of tracks. One came very near his hiding spot, and Izah held his breath. The wolf paused and perked his ears, eyes narrowing slightly. Does he know I'm here? Izah felt his heartbeat quickening, and he braced himself.

"Hey," the hunter called to his partner, remaining where he was. "I think I-"

Before the sentence could be made, like a bullet Izah charged out of his hiding place and wrapped his fangs around the male's neck. A flash of guilt and disgust came across his eyes, but nonetheless he bit down on the windpipe, feeling the male go limp. His prey landing on the ground with a thud, Izah landed beside him and quickly shifted his gaze to the other. The second wolf had turned around in surprise, and at that moment the silvered male wasted no time in repeating the same thing to him.

Both wolves lay on the ground, and in the next second Izah dashed through the foliage. He desperately hoped the surprise attack made no noise to attract anyone's attention, but in case it did the male made a fake trail. Pausing some ways ahead, he retraced his steps about around halfway down, then slunk beneath another bush with a more secret trail. His legs longed to run, but he made himself trot this second path, showing less signs of travel as possible and making no noise.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...