Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 38170 times)

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
Re: THe Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2012, 02:08:42 am »
Zero watched as the she wolf moved away, a relaxed slightly with relief.(-.- come on brain work!)(Zero is too far to hear)

As the male asked about Izah, Elly's eyes tensed, "W-why would you want to know about Him?" she questioned, he maybe after Izah too! A smell crossed Elly's nose, it was blood, WHo's blood could that be? she questioned.(-.-)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2012, 07:00:52 am »
((Pokety poke poke :3))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2012, 02:43:49 pm »
((XD Im waiting for LunaSpirit to post))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

LunaSpirit

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2012, 04:49:49 pm »

(Sorry I have been slightly inactive here : ( )

Topaz halted as the sound of movement met her ears. She sharply glanced around at her surrounding, to find a unknown female steadily come into view. To her surprise the she wolf did not snarl or react as badly as she had expected, she just continued to stand there as though she had been frozen, her eyes fixed on her. Topaz was unsure how to react to this, she had shown no display of violence, infact she had barely done anything at all...

The autumn coated female slowly raised her head and tail, not in an aggressive way as such, but enough to warn this wolf that if she was to attack her... Topaz would not go down with out a fight. "I wish to know what the situation before hand was about," The female stated, her voice calm but rather stern. Though Topaz was quite sure that she would give little or no information to her, she still asked her...After all...It was worth a try...

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2012, 10:33:02 pm »
Cera's ear pricked as the other wolf shattered the silence. She regarded her for a second, keeping her head low at a defensive stance. It wouldn't really hurt to tell her, and she wasn't in a big hurry... But still, it might cause complications.

"Curiosity killed the cat." She huffed at last, grey eyes as cold as the air around them. "I don't suppose you know the tale about eternal life, but if your that interested..." Cera trailed off, taking a few steps away from the other form and perching on a rock that was dusted with snow. She still kept her distance, and her gaze was set on the the auburn wolf.

Her ears swiveled attentively at every sound the forest made, whether it was a leaf hitting the ground or the odd sound of thudding off in the distance. Two thuds, the sound stopped. I'll check it out later, She thought warily.
Siggie is not mine O_O

LunaSpirit

« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2012, 08:36:29 pm »

(Only doing a small post then waiting for the others ^.^)

"I don't suppose you know the tale about eternal life, but if your that interested..."

Topaz huffed impatiently, her copper fur slightly more fluffed than before. "Would I be asking if I was not interested?" She hissed sternly, but she did her best to keep her voice calm. Suddenly the words settled into her brain and something ticked. "Eternal life?" Topaz questioned aloud, her deep drown eyes fixed upon the female. Her expression curious and thoughtfu.l

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2012, 05:42:34 pm »
((D:< OTHERS. COME BACK  *wails uncontrollably*))

Cera held back a smirk at the other wolf's curiousity, unable to keep the smug look out of her eyes. Her tail curled around her cream white paws for warmth.

"Legend tells of a silvery wolf with striking green eyes. They say the alpha of a demonic pack is the only one who can reveal who the wolf is unless the wolf actually confesses..." She sighed, tail flicking nervously at revealing such information. Though, the best way to get away without a fight would be to humor the wolf until they could part ways...
"When Alpha is around, the wolf's eyes change." Cera was careful not be too specific, "If you kill the wolf, you get eternal life." She paused, closing her silver eyes. Maybe this bit would scare off the wolf?
"We are the pack hunting down the wolf, Izah. Our alpha is bent on getting this immortal life from him."
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline Skull Kid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2012, 06:44:56 pm »
The coal black she-wolf shifted up the tree sharp-ish, disturbing snow from every branch she touched. Although she was a good climber, for a dog, she was no where near discrete. Perching herself on the first sturdy enough branch she sat and listened to the two females conversation. She craned her head and pointed her ears forward, intrigued by hearing 'eternal life'. She widened her eyes softly as she listened to the rest of the story.   

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2012, 09:17:57 pm »
(I'm waiting on Sidon :/)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2012, 11:45:25 pm »
((I wonder where he went off to?))

An annoyed growl threatened to come out, Izah felt it rumble in his chest, but he held it back. Constantly he had to change direction, retrace his steps, go around members of the pack that was after him, and he was beginning to loose sense of direction. The pack had swarmed like flies, much quicker than he had expected. The silvered wolf was very grateful for the cover of night, at least his form blended in well with the shadows. If it weren't for that, he had no doubt he would of been caught ages ago.

Breaking cover from a bush, Izah ran swiftly to the other side of the glade, barely making it across before three more members of the demonic pack came running through. One of them hung back, glancing back and forth with perked ears, raising their muzzle to the air to take in the scents. Another moment or two they remained that way, then slowly turned to catch up to their comrades. Izah watched them go, then turned to continue his way out of the area and head towards freedom.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...