« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2012, 09:37:02 pm »
Ahk! Sorry about that, I'll be sure too sign up later. :3

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2012, 07:40:36 pm »
Oh my god I found it! I LOVE YOU GUYS! -applies- ;A; This reminded me of silent hill when I first saw it and I've been looking for this for AGES!!! -huggles rp like it's a teddy bear.- I'm gonna use my irl dog since she's perfect and unique.)

Full Name: Lilium
Nickname: Nimh, Lily, Lynn. Lulu, Mimzy
Pack: Loner to Pyrit (From Neophyte to Acolyte to Priestess)
Species: A papillion Chihuahua Pomeranian mix
Personality: A bit of a tomboy but most of all a sweet little innocent girl. She is shy and a little skittish and scared cause of all the stuff she experienced that a pup shouldn't experience. She just arrived at Kizumu so for now she is skittish and kinda jumpy and scared, but her nervous nature will harden as time goes by and she will become a more cold and serious canine. A gentle cowering youth with no memories of her past.

Abilities & Weaknesses: Because she almost drowned once trying to save a friend and lost her brother to water, she has a great fear of water, weather rain or a puddle she'd be doing her best to avoid it. She's also afraid of fire and Banana pie. >;3 Abilities is she's clever and cunning, always using her head.

History: Her history is a mystery. She's right now waiting to be found.
Picture:
Adult

Puppy (my irl dog)

And/Or Appearance: Right now a cute greyish silver fur with a chocolate tint and covered in darker greyish blue spots. Her tail is the silver at the bottom and a blue/grey at the top. Her eyes are a mostly white sockets with large black pupils and chocolate colored irises with a blue small ring around them. Her face is a whitish light grey mask around muzzle and stretching around the eyes and a thin amount of a goldish brown around the eyelids edges, a realistic trait for when tears stain their fur. Since she's young her coat is just short and fluffeh and a lighter color but when older, she'll become super fluffeh and her coat will darken with age. Lastly is the Items, for now she has a rose and feathers behind her ear to add to her cute innocent look. She is very tiny right now but she'll grow.
Preset Download? : Can you make me the preset please? I'll get all angle pictures of her if needed, just pm me.

RP Example: The young canine of greys and silvers aroused in the new place. She had no memories of what happened before this second or how she got to this place. Brown eyes scanned over the terra firma for the signs of anyone at all that could stop the feeling of the ebbing loneliness creeping over her and eating her away. She finally struggled to her paws and stretched out her body, flexing her forepeds as the talons dug into the grown in the outstretch. She soon declined her stretch and yawning as her tongue curled in her jaws, cutting it short as she ended it with a quick click when her jaws met. She sat down and whimpered, shivering from the fear of the loneliness. Not a creature breathed if they could in this choking air, it almost suffocated the youth. The only thing her courage could muster was a simple word. "Hello?"
(Sorry it's so short and is it ok I don't have history?)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 01:37:25 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2012, 03:01:18 pm »
Bumpish... am I accepted?

The liar and the thief

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2012, 06:37:13 pm »
RP IS DEAD
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 01:08:02 pm by Viinca »

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2012, 06:37:04 pm »
Hey guys, it's me Birdi. I left because I had too many rps :3 I cut down on them and I hope the rp is still alive.

Full Name: Piper Alih(Alih is the name of her family of felines who lived together. There were others where she lived, living under different family names.)
Nickname: Piper
Pack: Random loner thing that might join the Lyprets.
Species: Unknown
Personality: She has a very short fuse when it comes to her temper. When calmed she will talk quietly and somewhat sweetly, though she will throw out the occasional insult from time to time.
Abilities & Weaknesses : Piper is a great swimmer, and she has dagger-sharp claws. If she is battling somewhere near water she will use it to her advantage and use her water attacks. Piper is not that cool with fire, in fact she is extremely afraid of it. If it is used against her in battle, she will run, hide, and surrender. If she sees it she will most likely hide under anything she can fit under. Another weakness is that about four years ago Piper had a horrid disease. She became temporarily blind, and her eyes got swollen and pink which is why there's a pale pink circle around them. Sometimes Piper's vision will become blurry because not one of her family members survived this disease, and for a survivor there will obviously be some side effects.
History: Piper was born in a small cave on a mountain that was dominated by owls and eagles. One day a swarm of migrating mosquitoes flew in, carrying many diseases the animals did not know of. Piper and her family were taken aback by the horrible sight of the birds being rid of all their blood and killed. The shrieks were horrid, and the large family had an open earshot from their cave, which was blocked by many tumbled stones. Piper and her sister watched through cracks as their neighbors were drained of everything. In the end, when the mosquitoes were gone, Piper's family started to move. Piper was about two when the horrid disease was discovered. When she had it, Piper was taken into a science facility so they could try and discover what this disease was. The scientists failed their attempts because this disease was contagious, and it killed all but one, who hadn't caught it. He sedated her, wrapped her up in a tarp, and sent her off to Kuzimu. And that's where her story began.
Picture:
And/Or Appearance: A sleek, muscled brown feline with a black underbelly. She has slightly swollen pink ring around her pale blue eyes. She has a lighter brown mane. A bobbed tail with a black tip.
Preset Download?: Nupe <3
RP Example (Very Important): A large shadow passed behind a building, the eerie moonlight almost humming with a quiet, evil smile. Blue eyes that looked old and battle-worn glowed in the shadows. Hidden by unseen lips, white teeth were revealed in an alley. Knife-like claws clicked on the bloodstained stones of the horrifying city. In the shadows, a brown-pelted feline danced on the edge of fury. The feline snarled in a female voice; "Here I am. Alone. In a living nightmare!" The female latched her claws onto a wall, digging them into the moldy stone building. She passed a loose stone, then finally managed to climb up onto the roof. Now, anyone could see this feline clearly. Her name? Piper.

Piper was devastated. Watching those birds get...Well, drained by those cruel insects burned and scarred her mind. She looked around, blue eyes burning into every single object. She let out a roar as vicious as a lion's, one filled with hate, despair, and longing. Hate for those cruel scientists. Despair because of the losses of her family, all thirty of them. Longing for those warm, precious nights with her mother when she was young. But all of that was gone, now that the horrid humans took her to an even worse place. Here Piper had watched some animals eat another of their kind! How awful! But Piper was not scarred, she took in these visions as strength. Strength that will help her kill her way out of this city. Now she was in complete madness, and no one but herself could do anything to get her, Piper Alih out of this city.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 09:14:20 pm by Bird~ »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2012, 08:30:34 pm »
when is this reopened?

The liar and the thief