Author Topic: I'm so sorry, but i have questions about the new prey. T~T  (Read 7905 times)

Nightpelt 1906

Re: I'm so sorry, but i have questions about the new prey. T~T
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 11:09:47 pm »
personally, i DONT want prey, because that would make FH/FH+ way too much like IT/IW, and those games get boring eventually with prey, i thik FH should stay without prey, or at least different types, OR just with 2 prey items, so this doesnt get confusing

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 05:33:41 am »
I don't really know what I think about the prey, but it seems like a pretty good idea. *Brain explosion*

ヌ - ド ル

Offline LunaWolfen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 06:36:29 am »
I think having prey would be cool but I'm not fussed either way.  :)

Offline DuskTheCat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Everybody gangsta til the pants start walkin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2012, 08:03:10 pm »
If there are going to be prey aside from deer and zebras, and almost every prey that IT had comes to FH I can imagine the Howlers in Last Cave and Shadow Grazers in Ficho. Pretty much any animal that has a spiritual sense and look to it seems like it'll be in either Ficho or Last Cave. But then again if it's just zebra and deer, I guess most of me will have to say that I can't wait.

--
If Jack Daniel's Whiskey is chicken, why wasn't it at the bar when it was alive and get wasted?

Offline Kenji89

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012, 08:08:41 pm »
I think the idea of prey would be alright, but it should be completely optional to hunt said prey. You should not HAVE to hunt them for sustenance for your character because really a live or die, kill or be killed system would get annoying very fast. You should only have to hunt prey when suitable to your RP and the rest of the time, they can just walk/fly around instead.

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2012, 03:17:01 pm »
Honestly, I don't know what sort of prey IT had. I never played it (but I've heard/seen videos of monster rays and zombie dragons xD) but yeah. Things from IT will probably be there. But new meshes and textures will probably go along with it.

I also hope prey doesn't come with a hunger bar. I don't want FH gameplay to turn into WolfQuest's multiplayer mode: hanging out with friends, bluh bluh OH IM HUNGRY better find food or hunt before I starve to death >~<

I'd rather be killed by a powerplaying wolf lion tiger dragon fox hybrid (lol) then just sit and starve until I die. At least the first would include an epic battle scene xDDDDD
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 03:20:39 pm by Larka »
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

Offline golgothasTerror

• Forum Newcomer
  • For frigs flipping sake, jane!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 09:32:42 am »
I think that prey is exactly what this game needs. I think the prey should drop something, a pelt maybe. Not sure what you'd do with the pelts, though, perhaps they could be used for something though.

I also don't think a hunger bar should be implemented either, prey should be optional, but there should be a reward for hunting them.

jds1985

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2012, 12:18:24 am »
haha, ok when will there be prey? and, what are the chances of getting bunnies? lol. what else will be new?

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2012, 02:15:34 am »
Honestly, I don't know what sort of prey IT had. I never played it (but I've heard/seen videos of monster rays and zombie dragons xD) but yeah. Things from IT will probably be there. But new meshes and textures will probably go along with it.

I also hope prey doesn't come with a hunger bar. I don't want FH gameplay to turn into WolfQuest's multiplayer mode: hanging out with friends, bluh bluh OH IM HUNGRY better find food or hunt before I starve to death >~<

I'd rather be killed by a powerplaying wolf lion tiger dragon fox hybrid (lol) then just sit and starve until I die. At least the first would include an epic battle scene xDDDDD

Well, when I played ITr there were no hunger bars. Hunting was basicly just for the items. But if Kovu made hunting without hunger bars before, I don't think it would be very likely that he would make them now.

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 02:20:05 pm »

Well, when I played ITr there were no hunger bars. Hunting was basicly just for the items. But if Kovu made hunting without hunger bars before, I don't think it would be very likely that he would make them now.

Awesome :33
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 02:25:31 pm by Larka »
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA