Poll

RP dates are coming soon! Are you excited!?!

YESSSS :D
2 (50%)
Kinda
1 (25%)
yea, but i'm afraid I'll miss to many days
0 (0%)
No, cause I wont be able to RP for awhile
0 (0%)
Well duh!!!!
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: .Wolves of the Asrip clan.-{Custom Map}-{RP dates soon!}-{Come join the fun}  (Read 40318 times)

xXEmo_CookieXx

Alright.

Avanna

{Picture/Description}:

A light brown gingerly colored female with cream underside along with the inside of her paws and underneath her tail tip.She has pierching and sharp eagle-like sea green eyes.
{Name} Raine
{Gender} Female
{Age}4 Years
{Element Air
{Position} Trainer
{Mate}Open
{Siblings}Open
{Personality}A bit daring, this sympathetic wolf minds most.She leaves the disiplining to her leaders.Unless it is called for such in training.She has a humorous sense of kindness with a spunky twig here and there.She enjoys walking out in late hours of the night and doesn't like to be surprised.Basically she's a pretty cool wolf from afar and up close.
{In-Game user} Avanna
{RP Sample} Raine flexed her tail for a few quick seconds as her starlit gaze starred down the herd of deer like piercing daggers.She narrowed her head to someone sneaking steathly beside her.A former comrade that she'd grown accustomed to.The gingerly colored wolf nodded before managing a quiet bark of a signal.The small hunting party displayed themselves from the thicket like death traps of teeth and a viscious bite.The deer herd stumbled backwards in surprise before seeking anyway of escape.An old buck stared at them with wide eyes, it's flanks rising and falling quicker than Raine could even blink.She watched as the remaining herd dashed away on hot hooves and they crowded around the old buck.
[ I could've added more, but as I reread over them, I realize I post too much ^^) ]

Also. I'll get A picture of her up soon. Cake meh Babeh!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 07:24:53 am by Avanna »

Offline Xx_KillerWolf_xX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
You application is good, the only thing that is wrong is that there is no Trainer, if you are wanting to train a Asrip member then you will be know as a Mentor, or if you are wanting to work with pups you would be called a Teacher. So of you fix that then I will add Raine to the roster!

Offline Xx_KillerWolf_xX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Updated, I added a screenie of the dens.

Avanna

Sorry. I did mean Teacher. Hehe. Got her Picture =]

Offline Xx_KillerWolf_xX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
I can't forget my application!  ;D

Nava
Male
5 Years
Spirit
Lord
N/a
N/a
  Do not let Nava's old age fool you, he is very wise and intelligent. He also has a power no other Asrip can gain or learn, he does not say what it is, but he does do it in case of an emergency. He also can be a fun loving Asrip, he does not judge you on what you have done in the past, he tends to look at the now and future. "The past is the past." You will here him say that when he is disappointed in someone.
Xx_KillerWolf_xX
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 07:20:01 am by KillerWolf »

Offline Xx_KillerWolf_xX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
@Avanna=  Okay, I just wanted to make sure, I'll add her to the roster!

Avanna

Added her picture, and I like the Clan's digs! =D

Offline Xx_KillerWolf_xX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Okay, nice wolf! I'll add her picture with you application on the roster.

*Important*

There is a in-game group, search .::Asrip Clan::. and send a join request!

Avanna

Alright. Getting on right now to do so =]