Poll

RP dates are coming soon! Are you excited!?!

YESSSS :D
2 (50%)
Kinda
1 (25%)
yea, but i'm afraid I'll miss to many days
0 (0%)
No, cause I wont be able to RP for awhile
0 (0%)
Well duh!!!!
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: .Wolves of the Asrip clan.-{Custom Map}-{RP dates soon!}-{Come join the fun}  (Read 40278 times)

Offline Xx_KillerWolf_xX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Not really, I'm just trying to figure out how to work the new mediafire so I can get the update for the map up. Thats pretty much it

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
did you make the zip map? or download multiple download?

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Xx_KillerWolf_xX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Zip. And every time I go to mediafire.com is just gives me tons of pages, its not the little folder like it used to be -_-

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
ok and do have an account on Mediafire? cause you need a account there to do anything.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Xx_KillerWolf_xX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Thanks Wolf! I wasn't logged in lol, but I got the download up! And it is placed on the 1st page.

Offline Xx_KillerWolf_xX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Updated the Forum.
Now accepting a Mistress, you can be mates or close friends with the Lord!
Put new stuff in the "Important Map Info" So be sure to take a look at that.
Also the forum maybe remodeled or a new one created, I haven't really worked with it lately.
I'm also working on a banner or banners! Depends if the first one looks good, lol! I'll post them
later.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 06:29:03 pm by KillerWolf »

blacksoulscars

Application
{Picture/Description}a grey wolf with fadding black stripes on her black legs, a stripe on her tail and icy blue eyes, her fur is unusally long,sleek, and soft
{Name}Jaysoul
{Gender}female
{Age} 1
{Element} (BTW I'm picky for Rare elements)Dark
{Position}student
{Mate}N/A
{Siblings} N/A
{Personality} cheerly and playful, but loves too battle and sharpen her claws on tree trunks and rocks, but if you make her really mad, lets just say... it'll be your funeral
{In-Game user}BlackSoulScars
{RP Sample}JaySoul  blinked open her eyes, sunlight flooding into the den as let ehr eyes adjust "time for more trainng!" she though happily as she marched out of the den  but before she could even yawn the warm smeell of meat flooded her nose,  she followed the scent too the clearing where a dead dear was lying, her stomach growled  
as she took a large ite, gulping it down, satisfing her hunger yet only a bite was missing from the deer, she realised she must be getting larger bites than the other and shurgegd, decideing to herself she'd take smaller bites. JAySoul charged out of the range of dens twoard the hunting grounds her swift paws let her claws unsheale as they were ready too perice the skin of a elk... (End of sample)

« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:11:29 pm by pink »

Offline opticker

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Your Friendly Neighborhood Otaku
    • View Profile
    • Nyan
hi im agony one of your storm wolves,  was one of your first members. ive been inactive because of school. what do you mean when the rp is gonna date?

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Hey KillerWolf do we have a RP date and time? Cause i really need a RP im going crazy!! *Twichs*

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Re: .Wolves of the Asrip clan.-{Custom Map}-{RP dates soon!}-{Come join the fun}
« Reply #279 on: November 06, 2012, 03:27:54 pm »
Hello everyone! As you may have noticed Killerwolf does not play FeralHeart anymore :( He is sorry for getting everyone hopes up for roleplaying in this group then suddenly just stop. (He has had computer issues) Since I know him in real life, he gave me the rights to remake Asrip :D We have a new thread, can be found on the first page or here........................., we also have many more positions for you (They are closed for now due to everyone wanting to be them), even though Killer doesn't play anymore, he will be using my laptop to create the new map, also a new site will be made. Killerwolf and I are extremely sorry for everything! We hope to see you all there on our new thread!