Poll

Can you help?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Can't start up FH after exporting a map [SOLVED]  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Flewez

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Can't start up FH after exporting a map [SOLVED]
« on: January 17, 2012, 06:28:39 pm »
Well, the title say most of it x3

Awk, well I followed all instructions when I exported the map and when I had moved all the files over to the zipped folder and I had started to download it on Mediafire, I click on the Feral Heart icon to get on Feral Heart to have something to do.
But then the game just crashes and I can't understand what I've done wrong D: Please help
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 08:58:01 pm by Flewez »

Offline Deviedra

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Await the night
    • View Profile
Re: Can't start up FH after exporting a map
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 08:44:18 pm »
This is becoming an increasing issue, Feral heart seems to break after you export a map. Move everything important that you want to keep out of the fh folders into your documents, uninstall FH, delete all files fh related that are left behind, delete the shortcut on your taskbar (only if you have windows 7 and have it on your taskbar), delete the FHsetup, redownload the FHsetup, reinstall, apply patch and it'll work
----------------p????--------------------

Offline Flewez

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Can't start up FH after exporting a map
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 08:54:58 pm »
This is becoming an increasing issue, Feral heart seems to break after you export a map. Move everything important that you want to keep out of the fh folders into your documents, uninstall FH, delete all files fh related that are left behind, delete the shortcut on your taskbar (only if you have windows 7 and have it on your taskbar), delete the FHsetup, redownload the FHsetup, reinstall, apply patch and it'll work

Thank you :DD'