Author Topic:  (Read 7365 times)

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2012, 09:16:16 pm »
Getting no reply Akuma turned to her pack and bowed her head. "As you may know, there is a rather sinister aroma about the air." She sat, her tail curling neatly around her white paws. "Somebody has been taken yet again." She murmured, looking up towards her trusted members.

Offline PandaPie23

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Yummy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2012, 09:52:04 pm »
Sector peeked into a clearing, not wanting to be seen she instinctively held her breath. Her body warped and went solid, "Drat!" She growled, a little loudly. Sector looked at the group, sniffed, and knew someone was dead.  

Avanna

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2012, 10:21:13 pm »
Tails, already by Akuma's mourning side, she bowed her head respectively as her black-rimmed ears translated Akuma's dreadful words.The thing has gone too far.What does it want with us?Tails frowned, wondering who it was.

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2012, 11:33:43 pm »
Akuma, nuzzled Tails lightly. "It was a pup.. Nirvana.." she said, lifting her head and closing her eyes. She sniffed, there were wolves around her, other than her pack. "You may show yourself," she said calmly, looking towards the direction the scent was coming from.

!~*~Akuma's pack has lost a member, a pup named Nirvana!~*~!

Arasay

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2012, 01:34:27 am »
Calypso allowed the shock of the news to numb her and her eyes shut tightly, a wave of emotional pain wrapping around her like a boa constrictor.  "Not a pup!" she murmured. Her mind flashed to her siblings who had been taken. She could still feel her baby sister Aleena's lifeless body curled beside her own. Why had the thing left her and killed the others? She shook her head to clear it and focused on the newcomers.

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2012, 01:36:14 am »
((aw, poor Calypso))

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2012, 01:39:17 am »
Could I possibly be deceased but like, y'know, "undead?"

If so, heres my application:

Application: WolfMagic =D

Name: Cya
Personality: She is sweet and really snappy when she wants to be.
Picture/Discription: Black/Grey wolf with dark eyes and white feathery wings.
Magical Ability(Unusuable): (Could she use it because she's undead?) Shapeshifting/illusions
Loner or Group?: Group
History/Past: She was born in a pack, and she was killed by the 'thing.' Cya cannot remember what happened, if she could she would use her powers to do that then everyone would know what really happened to her.
Other: Cya is dead. She is an angel/undead-angel.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 01:42:09 am by ~Unicorn~ »

Offline PandaPie23

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Yummy
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2012, 05:53:37 am »
Your accepted, but here are some un-dead rules.

1.Your powers now work
2.When you are un-dead the boarders no longer contain you
3.If you are undead you can only stay visable to living creatures for an hour each day.
4.If you are not near your body or deathplace by sundown everyday, your spirit gets weaker. (Eventually ending in death again)

Soo, have fun being dead)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 02:42:13 pm by .:Panda:. »

Avanna

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2012, 02:53:32 pm »
Tails' eyes flashed with a dangerous tint of glossiness to them." How can this..thing..Be so monstrous.." Tails lowered her ears in an attempt to replace a viscious snarl." I should've been watching the youngsters..." She felt a stab of guilt.She had a soft side for them, if she had time, she would spend time with them.She didn't think of a pup adventuring outside saftey, after what has already unfolded.Maybe she should've check on Nirvana before leaving for a small patrol.Tails lowered her head with now closed eyes." An innocent life.." She whispered to herself.

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2012, 07:52:13 pm »

Eh, I'll live =3

Heres my new application:

Application: WolfMagic =D

Name: Cya
Personality: She is sweet and really snappy when she wants to be.
Picture/Discription: Black/Grey wolf with dark eyes.
Magical Ability(Unusuable): Shapeshifting/illusions
Loner or Group?: Group
History/Past: She was born in a pack, almost killed by the thing. Cya cannot remember what happened, she was somehow brainwashed. If she could she would use her powers to remember then everyone would know what really happened to her.
Other: Nuthin.