Author Topic:  (Read 7357 times)

Offline PandaPie23

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Yummy
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2012, 12:16:13 am »
(Accepted)Sector looked down at her paws. If she joined them her chances of surviving, but she might not be able to leave if the walls open. She looked around at the wolves. "I..I..accept." Sector said uncertainly.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 02:42:48 am by .:Panda:. »

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2012, 12:31:52 am »
((xD I already have a combination in mind OTL))

Akuma nodded, looking towards the new wolf. "We welcome you with open hearts. We pray that you bring the best of your inelegance with you." She seemed to look expectantly over towards Calypso, but looked back to the new wolf, nuzzling her lightly.

Arasay

« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2012, 09:38:57 pm »
Cally sprang to her paws and nuzzled the new member, her tail wagging happily. "Welcome to the pack!" She sat down again, feeling happy for the first time in a long time.
Olive wandered through the forest, dragging her paws. Her head was bent low and her jaws were slightly parted in a heavy pant. She had been wandering for days along the border of the wall, stopping frequently to rest. Her paws and stomach were almost equally swollen. Every night she was haunted my nightmares of the thing and during the day she was energized by a need to find a safe, hidden place to stay the night. The due date was fast approaching, a though that filled her with exhileration and fear. She also spent her days searching for a hole in the wall, an opportunity, though she knew it was futile. Finding a stream, she eagerly thrust her muzzle into the refreshing water. Then, she settled down to nap.

Offline BrusselsSprouts

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • These are words.
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2012, 01:59:23 am »
Name: Aiden

Age: 20 human years ( I'm not too sure how to do conversions XP )

Personality: Aiden is a mischievous young wolf with a tendency to try and do things "his way". He is a rather active and playful spirit who gets along with others fairly well; that is, aside from those who despise his lack to be serious.

Picture/Discription: ( @ the bottom of this form )

Magical Ability(Unusuable): The ability to breath fire at command and will a sphere of fire to hurl at the enemy.

Loner or Group?:Group

History/Past: Aiden was the rambunctious son of Comet and Dawn; they both were red-orange wolves, like Aiden, but Dawn owned the fawn-colored markings that her son inherited. Aiden grew up in the group, from boisterous pup, to boisterous adult.

Other: N/A

Offline PandaPie23

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Yummy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2012, 08:10:01 am »
accepted))

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2012, 09:54:27 pm »
Cya smiled and shrugged, her fur ruffling in a small gust of wind. She smiled slightly then padded away, thinking of what to do if one of her friends was to get... She ignored the thought and slowly padded through the woods. Her grey fur ruffled, making a few patches of black even more visible. She licked her fur the right way and sat down, searching for a sign of prey who hasn't already hidden or suffered a terrible death. She sniffed the leaves and found a faint trail of rabbit. Cya padded closer and kept her nose near the ground.

Arasay

« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2012, 02:12:22 am »
Cally laid beneath a tree, watching her packmates and allowing her mind to drift. She thought of the days before the thing and sighed, missing her old life. She vaguely wondered what had happened to the rest of her family. She faintly remembered her eldest brother running off with some female from another pack. She sure hoped they hadn't gotten caught in this mess.
Olive let out a loud wail of anguish and fear. She was merely days from delivery now. She hadn't been able to hunt for quite a while since she was slow on her feet. And once the babies were born and needed to nurse, how could she leave them to hunt? She couldn't leave them and she couldn't hunt WITH them. It seemed she would have to choose between abandoning her litter and living, or staying with them and the whole family dying. Either way her precious offspring seemed to be doomed. Collapsing into a heap beside the river, she sobbed in a mother's grief and considered her options, none of them good.