Author Topic: stuck on "Sending Login" screen? ://Please Delete\\:  (Read 3708 times)

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: stuck on "Sending Login" screen?
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2012, 01:48:33 am »
Its not that nothing is being done, its that the work the admins and mods do to fix the problem, is going to take a while. Plus the server sometimes does need a brake from the massive amounts of people that go on everyday, so this is just when it takes it. But Sinead next time please dont post another topic, the help thread is huge and the admins and others dont need to see this, we know the server is down and there is multiple topics usually added when it is cause people dont get the hint that it'll be restarted soon

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2012, 01:50:13 am »
why dont't hey jsut put on annoucements that the server has issues for all the newbies and soemtiems crashes and is tryignt o be fixed it would keep threads liek this form popping up.

Offline Chipwatsuah

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2012, 01:52:54 am »
Guys the admins sometimes have to restart the server it's no big deal! Just calmly wait for them to do so! Most people don't even realize how complicated it is to make a website this complicated so lets give them a hand for it even existing! *God bless!*  ;)

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2012, 01:53:44 am »
Yes but this is a free server, no money or anything, and its good thing that no one has to pay for the parts and all except one person or others to chip in. However, the server IS being worked on, this game isnt long, it was added in what...about a year ago, its a work in progress and its growing amazingly fast. So do not fret, once the others get a idea of how to fix the bugs, a patch will come out again. Its why every two months or less there is one, cause they are working quite hard I must say.
Thank you for that Tatiana

Offline Gypsy Soul

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Look. At. The. Dancing. Hedgehog. Isn't he cute!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2012, 01:59:56 am »
Hey I'm not complaining or throwing a fit or anything, I wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one having this problem and that it wasn't something wrong with my game specifically, because I've had that happen too. I know the server gets backed up as any server can, especially because there are so many people on. And Blue, I posted this thread because there were no others addressing this problem. No one said you had to comment. I realize that a lot of people and even more work goes into keeping the game, server, website and everything else up and running, as I said before, I simply wanted to make sure it wasn't something I was doing or could have fixed on my own.

autumns

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 02:02:48 am »
Its back up

Offline brightpath

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • my da account
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2012, 02:04:04 am »
i just wait for about 1-5 min for it and eventually it loads up
click me so i can grow? .u.

Offline Gypsy Soul

• Experienced Traveler
  • Look. At. The. Dancing. Hedgehog. Isn't he cute!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2012, 02:05:41 am »
Well the servers back up so anyone who doesn't want to read this doesn't have to.

Offline brightpath

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • my da account
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2012, 02:06:04 am »
btw how do you get an picture in your signature?
click me so i can grow? .u.