Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 341624 times)

Offline Thestoneofdoom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users
« Reply #100 on: January 24, 2012, 12:35:00 am »
Thanks for doing this! Those members are absolutely ridiculous! we need to be fun and safe and friendly and-and-and...Well. Yeah. :3

Thanks a lot for this!

Offline Megaomega

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2012, 12:35:46 am »
aww what? no FH for a week? I just got off grounding! well anyway I'm glad the -Removed by moderator- is gonna be fixed but what about responsible maters? my mate and I always go to a private map when we want to...uhh...you know, is that going to be banned too?
my thought exactly,will that be banned FH?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 04:58:21 am by SpicyDirt »

Offline Silver86

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2012, 12:36:23 am »
THank you so much for posting this. Its needed to be done for awhile. I mean honestly, i hate users who are like that. :) No FH for a week is going to be hard lol

Silverleap

« Reply #103 on: January 24, 2012, 12:36:46 am »
But if they put boxes around characters, wouldn't it prevent like mother and cubs cuddling close together?  :(
Oh, and what about pup/cub/kit/etc killers? Of course they sometimes are okay to add fun to a roleplay but the annoying ones who try to kill you when you don't want to be killed?

Offline Kywa

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 24, 2012, 12:37:05 am »
Yay!! thank you but what am i going to do in 7 days without FH?!! but thank you this needed to be done and i hate going to bonfire like some one said in a commment seeing people -Removed by moderator-... its gross and they say gross things in general chat too... thanks:)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 04:58:31 am by SpicyDirt »

kovu1299

« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2012, 12:38:05 am »
I am happy i read this thread because i thought i had been banned or feral heart was shut down for a month but its only seven days and i belive it is good that the "-Removed by moderator-" inncodint is over
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 04:58:47 am by SpicyDirt »

Offline Mano

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2012, 12:38:53 am »
I have to agree with this. It has been a huge issue and a lot has been dealt with but still no one seems to understand the real issue on why its done and continue to do as they please. I love FeralHeart and would not want it to be gone because of this issue; so I say thank you for doing this. Hopefully people will get the idea and grow up a little. Its perfect timing too sense my Alpha has no power and can't be on the pack, so now she wont miss anything  that's happened ^^- I can't wait to get back on again! :D
"If life gets you down, just keep swimming."

Offline ai-love

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 24, 2012, 12:39:43 am »
I cant even imagine the uproar of Feral Heart users going up right now... :o

Miasecret123

« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2012, 12:40:12 am »
 This is reflecting our actions.People out there are making other people bummed because of SOPA and etc.The mainscript states this.Peace doesnt answer this situation, nether is fighting.ACTA and SOPA are restricting these matters.You can say it's a bummer,((which it is.))But its for your saftey.Reply to this comment if you agree of any recomadations this comment gives, or maybe more advice.I am against SOPA,ACTA,etc.   ~Have a good day!;3 8)~

janelle

« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2012, 12:40:24 am »
it's mean under 18 years old can't play this game anymore after the game open again..????? :'(
well i don't want this thing happen...
i have friends inside this game.......
i on everyday(although there's something i need to do, i won't able to on)to chat with them :'(