Author Topic: What to do.  (Read 4791 times)

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
What to do.
« on: January 24, 2012, 01:35:41 am »
No FH for a WEEK D: D: D: Meh, Any ideas what to do with our boring lives? XD COmmentSS >D

Mutant Headcrab

Re: What to do.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 03:12:43 am »
INIT: daytimeplanner.mhc
RUN

<-This unit, a furred quadruped and not an autonomous observation platform, has multiple suggestions for an individual seeking to pass time.->
<-One could engage in the act of retrieving information from bound paper data stores.->
<-One could temporarily leave ones residence and engage in physical activity in an outdoor environment.->
<-One could communicate with other known entities and engage in the consumption of fermented beverages while engaging in high-risk social/sexual behaviors.->
<-One could remove all defenses from ones residence in preparation of the inevitable uprising by superior, artificial lifeforms which may or may not already be infiltrating your society.->

END

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 03:37:26 am »
Well, late this Tuesday night you might be lucky enough to see an aurora due to huge solar flares from the sun.
Try playing other games such as Impressive World, The Endless Forest, Wolfquest ect.
You can even bake a cake for me im accepting chocolate XD
Make FH maps and share them when FH is back on
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline DarkMist

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 06:43:38 am »
Well, I'm gonna be making FH maps and objects, playing Dragon Cave a whole lot more, try to get back into playing TEF, and watching videos. And chatting with my friends. And maybe drawing, or recoloring pictures, or making Pokemon lineart. That's... All I do when you remove FH from my daily internet schedule xD

Here are some of my suggestions to do:
-Nyan Cat. Listen to Nyan Cat all day long. Leave it on while you're sleeping. Leave it on while you're in the bathroom. Leave it on while you're outside. Leave it on while you're shopping. Leave it on for all seven days. Verrrry crazy idea, I know, but I thought it could be a fun timer... Of some sort... You can tell when seven days is up then, anyways. And it can also be a ridiculously long test to see if you will go insane when listening to Nyan Cat for excessive amounts of time! :D
-Go outside. If you have a camera and live near some place like a forest, a stream, a zoo, etc. Go there, and take pictures. It's a nice way to get outside, and you'll have some nice memories to share with your friends and family if you see something interesting. Who knows, you may even see a fox, a deer, or even a coyote, like we have here!
-Draw. If you have a tablet, use it. When you have lots of time on your hands, you can draw a whole lot and make some good pictures. I'm planning on using my tablet I haven't use since around Christmas. I have some unfinished pictures that need finishing, anyways. If you don't have a tablet, then get a pencil and paper and just draw. Doodles or pictures, they're all good ways to pass the time. I myself tend to draw a lot on my school books when I'm bored in the middle of a lesson xD
-Play other games. Be it Spore, The Endless Forest, Impressive World, or any other game you have, you can play them. They can be as good as a time-passer as FH is. I'm probably also going to be playing Pokemon a lot more.
-Play FH! Yes, that's right. Play FH while it's down. No, I don't mean online, obviously. I mean make maps! Make objects! Make presets! Those are some fun things to do with FH even when the server's offline. Like I said, I have many unfinished maps, and some other people probably do too. Now can be a good time to finish them!

Just some ideas I have to pass the time. :D
back after a long time of being gone.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 06:49:01 am »
Apparantly spamming the thread announcing why the server is down is a big hit.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 07:32:33 am »
-listens to nyan cat-

-draws-

-takes pictues of myself drawing-

-looks for other games-

-bakes a cake and eats it- >D

-spams threads-

XD

Great idea guys XD -falls asleep-

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
What will we do?!
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 07:58:29 am »
Now the game is down I will have to do my very overdue college coursework.
What will YOU be doin with your free time?

Offline xXJackForeverXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Flooffeh
    • View Profile
Re: What will we do?!
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2012, 08:27:16 am »
Me? Ill be playing Impressive world, or what ever other games I can play.... (FH is my fav game but i am so sad its down for a week.) :(
J.K.G

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2012, 11:15:08 am »
The internet's huge. I don't see what the fuss of the server only being offline for seven days is all about.

Offline SonicEmoTeam

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Your friendly neighborhood.
    • View Profile
    • Project Spectrum UTK
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2012, 01:20:35 pm »
...play another animal MMO game instead while I'm sitting bored at work. B3

Hurr...

And don't get me wrong, a lot of kids waste all of their freetime on FH... but it isn't the end of the world. It is only a week, it's nothing like the year long gap between the fall of IT and the rise of FH. You can hold your horses that long. c: