Author Topic: How to open FH folder?  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Chickenly

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
How to open FH folder?
« on: January 29, 2012, 01:52:59 pm »
okay,im trying to make a height mask,and i cant seem to find the FH folder.nor the bittorrent folder.

Please help?

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: How to open FH folder?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 02:00:20 pm »
Go to Computer>>Compaq C and you should see the Feralheart folder
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Siskin

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 02:22:41 pm »
Go to Computer>>Compaq C and you should see the Feralheart folder

What is Compaq ? partition ?

Here's another way to find your instalation folder.

If you have windows vista / 7:
 On your desktop, you have the icon for feral heart. Right click it, and select "Open file location"

If you have windows xp:
Right click the icon, select properties, and click "find target"

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 03:01:40 pm »
What is Compaq ? partition ?

You could say like a partition. On my own computer Compaq C is my local hard disk drive. It is where a lot of program folders and files are located and stored. Though it does not say "Compaq" it is also known as a compaq as i have been told.

Siskin

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 03:24:09 pm »
I never heard of this term before, so i took the liberty of google-ing it... i must say, the results were... epic.

Possible meanings:

1.    an extremely shitty computer where everything is built into the motherboard so nothing can be upgraded.

2. A computer manufacturer accidentally mispelled its name on all of its company letterhead. It was supposed to be Comcrap, but once it was printed "Compaq," it was too late to change it. They make computers that are vastly overpriced, underpowered, and generally unreliable.

3. Makers of PC computer systems that are made by sweatshop workers in third world countries in textile mills.

Obviously those results are jokes :))

Here's a serious one (too long to paste it in here) http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/C/Compaq.html

Suffice to say, it's a company just like Dell and others. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with a hard drive or partition.

Does it actually say "Compaq C" when you look in properties or something ?

Offline Chickenly

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 07:48:43 pm »
solved.please lock.

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 01:03:11 am »
I never heard of this term before, so i took the liberty of google-ing it... i must say, the results were... epic.

Possible meanings:

1.    an extremely shitty computer where everything is built into the motherboard so nothing can be upgraded.

2. A computer manufacturer accidentally mispelled its name on all of its company letterhead. It was supposed to be Comcrap, but once it was printed "Compaq," it was too late to change it. They make computers that are vastly overpriced, underpowered, and generally unreliable.

3. Makers of PC computer systems that are made by sweatshop workers in third world countries in textile mills.

Obviously those results are jokes :))

Here's a serious one (too long to paste it in here) http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/C/Compaq.html

Suffice to say, it's a company just like Dell and others. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with a hard drive or partition.

Does it actually say "Compaq C" when you look in properties or something ?

I said i have been told that it is called Compaq C i myself never called it that until told. By who you might ask? Well an admin from another forum and no im not lying.
Since you went researching on Google just to find out then well good for you. Good to know its a computer brand. We learn from our mistakes as they always say, so thank you.
Also when i answered a very similair topic to this i mentioned "Compaq C" and they seemed to know what i was talking about. You might of never heard of that term but some people have.

Now Brett's question is solved so im going to leave this thread now.