who should Dawn mate with?

Fire
15 (48.4%)
Rain
12 (38.7%)
both
4 (12.9%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Mountain Wolf Pack  (Read 175108 times)

Offline Ashanitan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Comission made by the beautiful MerlynsMidnight.
    • Pointandgrass
    • Ashanitan
    • View Profile
Re: Mountain Wolf Pack
« Reply #610 on: June 23, 2012, 03:08:22 am »
May looks at her feet and barks " sorry sis." Night hears May's howl  and wags his tail with joy that she is okayr and alive.
If ya see ingame, don't be scared to approach me.

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 23, 2012, 04:13:08 am »
Ginger nudges Akeila, happy that her friend it ok. "It's ok Akeila, as long as you didn't randomly run off, then I'm ok with it." she smiled, wagging her tail. "Follow me." Ginger said walking towards the other packs territory. The rain splatter against her coat, the rain and the darkness made it a bit hard for her to see. 

Jacob limped with Night as his pelt got soaked. He whined a bit when Night began to walk faster to May. Jacob fell to the ground doing a high pitched yelp. He landed on sharp pebbles. The male squinted his eyes in pain, he moaned a bit. Jacob sighed getting up slowly, he limped himself into Dawns den. He sat down in the middle of the den, watching Dawn snap at her sis and watching Night trot to May.

Dusty flinched, hearing her mom snap at May. She felt the storm and her brain felt pressure on it. She started to yelp and whine loudly, the pup got into a cranky, uncomfortable situation. Dusty whined so bad it was like a scream. Her scream echoed through the den. She yowled as if she was a kit ( kitten ) separated from her mother.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 04:17:41 am by Lilly »
:D Lilly :D

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 23, 2012, 05:23:58 am »
Dawn curls up around her pup and licks her to calm her than motions for the male to enter "do you have an alpha?" she says calmly knowing that if she showed any negative motion she'll end up having her pack attack him thinking that's what she wants when she doesn't

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 23, 2012, 01:47:01 pm »
Lydia woke up to find the rain thudding on the top of the rock she was under. (I'm back! Sorry I was gone for a while) She stood up and shook herself and then trotted outside. Her heat scent started to get stronger and she let it out not caring whatsoever. She saw the den she was recently at in the pouring rain. She ran to it, her feet landing in millions of small puddles, rain splashing on her white coat. She reached the den and trotted inside to find Cassidy asleep by Logan. She went over and leaned down and sniffed them both. She pulled her head back and sneezed then went into the corner of the den and stared outside of the den watching the raindrops fall from the sky.

Cassidy slowly woke up and looked over at Lydia. She growled to herself. She hated Lydia ever since she first met her. She looked over at Logan and her expression softened into a sweet look. She looked around for Jacob. She stood up not seeing him anywhere. She trotted to the entrance and looked outside looking for him. She whined seeing nothing. She went over to Lydia and whined asking. "Have you seen Jacob anywhere?"

Lydia looked at her and shoved her out of the way with her muzzle. "Your blocking my view. I have not seen your precious Jacob, kid. Maybe you should go find him yourself." She layed her head down and started falling asleep.

Logan woke up and looked around. He had a terrible headache and he looked over at Cassidy. The loud rain made his head hurt more and he whined from the pain and rolled on his back still looking at Cassidy. "What's wrong?" He asked looking worried and curious.

Cassidy looked over at him, her dark eyes suddenly very very worried. "I-I don't know where Jacob is..."  (I think I saw that Jacob went into Dawn's den. If not them I'm embarrassed XD)

Logan looked around himself. "Maybe he went for a drink... Or he went to go get some food." As he said the last sentence he thought that was impossible for a hurt wolf. He didn't say anything after that to scare her more than she already was.

Lydia woke up and stood up then barked at them both. "Maybe you prissy wolves should go look for him instead of barking up hairballs about where he is! I sure as crap won't be coming with you so good luck!" She ran out of the den to go find some food. (Dang, Lydia! Lol)

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 23, 2012, 03:21:34 pm »
Lol yes, Jacob went to Dawns den. Is Jacob in Dawns pack or is he just in another pack with Cassidy and Logan?))

wolfquestlover900

« Reply #615 on: June 23, 2012, 04:35:59 pm »
Is it too late to join?

Application:

Name: Vosa
Nickname(s:( None
Color/patterns: Vosa is a Light grey she-wolf with toeless black socks.  She also has (Bubbles marking) a black mark on her head.
Mate(s:( None.
Pup(s:( None.
Eyes: She has a stunning silver color for her eyes.

I hope it isn't too late to apply!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 08:51:07 pm by alyssa »

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 23, 2012, 05:21:26 pm »
No it's not to late to late to join ^^ Dawn will accept you soon, probably :D ))

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: June 23, 2012, 08:36:43 pm »
(Cassidy met Logan in another pack so Jacob should be in the pack their in) Cassidy snarled and looked at Logan. "Stay here. I'm gonna go look for Jacob." She sped out of the den, the cold raindrops felt like tiny bullets on her nose. She ignored the pain and ran faster sniffing for Jacob's scent.

Logan looked after her and then made up his mind. He ran after he not caring how much his head hurt or how stiff his shoulder was.

Lydia looked over her shoulder hearing footsteps and jumped out of the way seeing a stampede run by. She smirked and ran after them, her paws landing so delicately on the ground it looked as if she was floating. She jumped on one's back and grabbed the back of it's neck and brought it to the ground. (Lydia has had years of experience in fighting) She hopped off right when it's side hit the ground and she grabbed it's throat and used to back paws to rip open it's chest. She let go of it's neck and turned quickly and put her back paw right where it's throat was and she slit it quickly and started eating. When she was eating, a bear popped out of the woods and swung it's huge paws at Lydia. She ate faster and then turned and leaped at the bear's throat only to be sent flying throw the air and hit a tree. She scrambled up and jumped in front of her kill knowing why the bear was here. (My friend suggested I use this character. He has a white coat with a blaze marking on his face. He's Lydia's brother and his name is Josh)

Josh ran out of the woods next to Lydia and the bear and jumped on it's back then ripped open it's head and hopped off next to Lydia and latched onto the bear's throat. After it was dead, Josh looked over at Lydia. "You really need to work on fighting skills." He said with a slight smirk.

Lydia snarled. "I was doing fine Josh! You always butt in!" The cuts from when Lydia hit the tree started bleeding. She groaned in pain and lied down, her back suddenly killing her.

Josh chuckled and looked at her. "Doing fine, eh?" He lied down next to her and looked at her cuts. "Lemme help you." He stood up and ran off back into the woods.

Lydia sighed and growled. "My hero..."

Josh returned with herbs. "Here eat these. They'll make you feel better." He ran off towards the thudding of paws and came across two wolves running frantically. He tilted his head and ran through the woods till he found a clearing and he leaped in front of the female with his head held high. "What seems to be the problem?" He asked her smirking.

Cassidy stopped before she hit Josh. She looked at him with worried eyes and blurted out. "I'm trying to find a wolf named Jacob. He got hurt and I can't find him anywhere now! Can you please help me? I need to find him and make sure he's okay!" She whined looking scared.

Logan stopped beside her and looked at the stranger. "Who's that?" He stared at the stranger and glared.

Josh smirked at Logan. "I am Josh. Who are you?" He swished his tail back and forth as he said. "This female here wants me to help you two find this Jacob."

Logan's expression softened and he sighed with relief. "I'm Logan. I'm glad your here to help us. We appreciate it." He looked into Josh's eyes and then looked over at Cassidy.

Cassidy looked frozen in one spot from the shock and she started thinking of what could have happened to Jacob. He could be stuck in a forest or he could have been attacked by something. He heart sank as she whined thinking of terrible things that could have happened.

Lydia trotted along holding a piece of meat and she ran towards the territory of her pack. She dropped the food and howled at the border letting them know she was entering. They howled back and Lydia picked the food up again and ran into the territory and layed down in a den.

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 23, 2012, 08:53:30 pm »
Ok))
Jacob thought of Cassidy. All of the sudden he started bleeding, he fainted. Jacobs eyes rolled behind his head as he fell to the ground. 
( sorry its short. )

feralheartdog

« Reply #619 on: June 23, 2012, 09:10:49 pm »
Rava wandered around and then noticed Shasta sitting alone, she realized the pup had stopped growing and was very tiny, Rava thought and saw Yakone;sShasta's twin, he was at least 3 times or more bigger than Shasta. Rava walked over to Shasta and licked her head. She spoke. "Shasta, Why have you been hiding?"

Rain walked out from his den apon the mountain, and let out a howl, he knew no one was going to respond, but heck he needed to howl. He howled and Howled all the past events, the event of the attack hsis Parents Pack did. He preferred to be solitary now, ever since his heart got broken.

Yakone wandered around, then saw that Rain was looking at him then at Shasta. He padded over and listened to Rain talk. He knew his sister had stopped growing, and was very small. He seemed like a giant to her. He padded off and went into the woods sighing

Samson walked around camp So many new wolvesHe looked for his brother, but he could not spot him, so he trekked up a rock and looked around. No luck! He decided to stay on the rock, and have a nap.

Shasta sniffled then sneezed, scaring herself to fall into the little creek. She rolled out, wet and muddy. Her tail was tocked between her legs. She saw Rava approach her, and she looked at the ground with misery. Rava asked a question. Shasta replied. "Because, I am a Mylcahd, I no belong here" She crouched then got  away from Rava and hid in a crevase in a rock, far in the rock, where she normally slept.