who should Dawn mate with?

Fire
15 (48.4%)
Rain
12 (38.7%)
both
4 (12.9%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Mountain Wolf Pack  (Read 148336 times)

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Mountain Wolf Pack
« Reply #630 on: June 24, 2012, 02:23:19 am »
Jacob is in Dawns den ^^  And right now Ginger and Akeila came up to Logan, Josh, and Cassidy to speak to them.))
:D Lilly :D

feralheartdog

« Reply #631 on: June 24, 2012, 02:28:37 am »
(I shall wait for Dawn's Response >.> Can't continue on unless someone reads mine XD)

Offline Theobear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: June 24, 2012, 02:31:28 am »
(I'm sorry; there was a misunderstanding between me and milkfur and person who I forget; lol... we were still role-playing and I kinda abandoned them. Please don't hate me, I ran off in the post and they were coming up to talk to akeila... Were just continuing that quickly once it's done she will return to ginger).
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 24, 2012, 02:32:47 am »
"Oh that? That was nothing, But you now have the abilitty to summon me with just a howl but not just ANY old howl no, A special howl and I will be able to hear it no matter where I am And I will be by your side in a matter of moments to help" Shadow exsplaind leaning on her mate and smileing.

((Omg I forgot to say yesterday I got my first kiss! XD This is what happend so I gave my Bf a hug good bye, got my first kiss, Ran up staires told my sister, Walked back down staires, Sat on the couch, And fell asleep lol XD))

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline Theobear

• View Profile
« Reply #634 on: June 24, 2012, 02:39:23 am »
Akeila gasped astonished; "is it a power? Do you have powers?". She smiled shyly; realizing how stupid she must seem.  Looking down, she awaited the she-wolf's answer. 
The topic resurfacing another distant past longing; the ability of powers.  A stupid wish, no doubt; but she was young a year old and wars naive...some might say she is still naive.

(awesome. lol)
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 24, 2012, 02:58:32 am »
"Yes and yes my friend" Shadow chuckled.

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline Theobear

• View Profile
« Reply #636 on: June 24, 2012, 03:09:19 am »
Akeila smiled, "I wish I had a power." Smiling slightly, her thoughts went to her father. Your a disappointment. Maybe if she had a power she wouldn't be seen as such a disappointment.  Shaking her head; she stared at the she-wolf.  "Lets go.. Do you want to just go for a walk? I can take you too Dawn, she's the alpha of this territory". Wagging her tail, she smiled. 
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 24, 2012, 03:14:29 am »
"Hmmmmmmm" Shadow said then walking up and touching noses with Akeila again making another flash between them both giving The she-wolf the power of sneeking-"Akeila you know have the power to hide yourself when ever you want like I do" Shadow said aking a paw sep back and wagging her tail happily.

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: June 24, 2012, 03:15:02 am »
It's ok Ginger will find ya later))

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: June 24, 2012, 03:23:16 am »
Lightning was nervous, he backed away disappearing into the shadows of the trees. He hid in a bush where no one could find him. He felt weird and he didn't know what to think of Akeila, he was a bit uncomfortable letting Shadow give powers to a wolf she didn't even know. He sighed sitting in a thorny bush. The rain drizzled down his fur in the bush, the damp ground clumped together and stuck on Lightnings limbs. His fur quickly became matted. His yellow eyes gleam, the male finally laid down and closed his eyes. He began to dose off into a light sleep.

Ginger looked at the three wolves. She looked behind her shoulder and didn't see Ginger. She began to growl "Now what has this pup gotten into?" she mumbled quietly. Her ears flattened as hail began to drop down. She turned around and looked at the three wolves. She sniffed the air, it was no longer a sweet, warm smell it was a cold, wet smell. The sky was grey and hazy, it looked miserable. Come to think of it she was miserable, that fact that it was raining, Akeila was missing, and at the moment she could be attacked by the three wolves.