Author Topic: [V 1.13] The Highland Isles Map Pack  (Read 25252 times)

AriasEternalLyric

Re: [V 1.13] The Highland Isles Map Pack
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2012, 12:38:26 am »
I had alot of problems with the map, everything was fine up until I tried to enter the shrine..... then it crashed =/ everything was exported right. My fiance also had issues and it froze his entire computer and he had to shut it down and delete his character. I had to delete mine too. Maps looked great, but seemed a big buggy :(

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2012, 12:49:45 am »
Yeah, but its something with the server so I have no control over that. It has it's on and off days. Sorry about it.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Truewolf1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2012, 05:38:57 pm »
Such an Amazing map! When I entered it, I was abouslutely speechless. One thing however.....Don't make it so adictive! I am in it for an hour, by myself, everyday. I have so much fun just exploring. Sad right? xD    You did an amzing Job on all these different Maps, so a huge 'Well Done' From me.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2012, 07:37:01 pm »
xD I can't help with it being addictive. I find myself in the map a few times myself. But thanks for the comment. I'm glad you like it. :3

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2012, 10:32:44 pm »
OH GREAT AND EPICLY TALENTED TANGLEMASK! PLEAS CAN YOU DO ME A REQWEST PLEAS!?!? Its a litarally TERRIFYING carnivale themed typ of map PLEAS!?!?

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2012, 10:57:10 pm »
Sorry, I don't take map requests. Only preset. Maps take far longer for me to do than presets which is why I don't have many out. And requests like maps take up a large majority of my time.
Not to mention I don't have any carnivale type items to satisfy its need. And I don't really like asking/begging people for objects >.>
Really sorry.

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2012, 01:01:35 am »
Oh........... :'( Ok well if you ever find any time I would really likr to have just a small map thanks :) idk how you do it, and can you share ur meshes with me?

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2012, 01:17:46 am »
It's super easy to make a map :3 The hieght mask is meh-ish based on what your trying to make. But I'm sure there's tutorials everywhere to help out. Just takes practice.
And I have a lotd of meshes, most were found here on the forum. Try Jayfeather and Ingredient. -nods-

Offline sunnypatch

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • sunnypatch123
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2012, 06:06:10 pm »
awwww smart how long did that take???????????

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2012, 09:22:51 pm »
A week. Not counting when my muse left and I wasn't working on it.