Author Topic: just a few ideas etc  (Read 1941 times)

laurenk

just a few ideas etc
« on: February 03, 2012, 10:07:39 pm »
i was wondering if the staff team could do somthing in the nest update where we could see anyone's present instead of certin people seeing it..im no expert, genius, or bad person. i know they've been hard working for us and immpressive world, but....grr the world "but" stops everything doesnt it? XD. if we could be able to share our presents with anyone instead of seeing just the customs, and if we dont we could decide to use the custom charcter thing?
thats one idea/request..-shrugs-

laurenk

Re: just a few ideas etc
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 10:11:44 pm »
whoops acdently did something 0.0, my second idea is a...um..well you know those black and white dogs that herd sheep or a beagle. sense my dog is both that would be nice.

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 10:32:46 pm »
Had a very hard time understanding your post. XD But anyone can see your custom if you make it downloadable. How the server is set up right now, I don't think it could handle holding preset information. So for now, it has to stay client-side. Although, in the future there could be a mass file downloadable of everyone's presets if some members decided to work together on that.

laurenk

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 09:50:08 pm »
sorry about it being hard, still not the greatest on english or etc, its not my first lanage. sorry about being late to post back, rl buesy. thanks and btw i like your pictures!

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 09:59:55 pm »
I've recently been told about the whole visible preset thing in a sense where people wouldn't have to download it to see it. Doing this means that the presets would have to be stored on the server. And that would mean that they would need a much bigger, much more expensive one. Meaning that, to upload your presets, it would cost money. There was a massive poll, and the players strongly opposed th idea due to the fact that it would be a pay to upload system.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline kapassa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 01:31:34 am »
i highly agree!!! it should be like that with items, claws, presets, and mass markings pack!!! im tired of ppl asking me why im white -.-
Meeer.... I ish scary..RAWR!!

Offline Caesar

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • I wish the 2011 Feral Heart would come back. :I
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 10:37:10 pm »
ya but maybe the server is not strong enough for all that it might cause a crash in game or somthing no one wants that now do they adding on to what Crin said.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 10:39:09 pm by AnthonyF »

~Proscribe~

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 10:01:22 am »
Lol I bet if the server had all of the preset information, even the extreme preset information (Animated, invisible glowy presets) it would cost as much as a house. xD

But anyway, I think the sheep herder markings would be pretty neat.