Author Topic: My Character Dump <3  (Read 1514 times)

Offline pinkrose137

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • hello .-.
    • View Profile
My Character Dump <3
« on: February 08, 2012, 12:21:42 am »

Name: Rayna
Species: Some Wolf Species
Parents: Never Mentioned
Her Beloved: No One
Her Offspring: None

Her History:
(this was a roleplay xP)
Rayna was born into an African Wild Dog clan, lead by an old male. The Clan was small but sturdy and for the most part, they were a peaceful species. They worshipped their African Wild Dog god, his powers gave life to the land. He was a white and green African Wild Dog and commanded attention whenever he chose to appear. It was not fitting, then, that his 'mortal form' was a timid and quiet male. Rayna grew up admiring how he never seemed to get into fights and yet rose in the ranks as a trusted. She fell for him, completely unaware of the significance of her decision.

He revealed to her, after she struggled to gain the courage to profess her love to him, that he was their god. She contemplated completely leaving him, but she loved him too much for that. She knew that her decision meant no pups, for they would be half-god and sacrificed. Rayna never understood why, but Wrath (the rival lion clan's god) insisted on it. Apparently something about competition or whatever. After a few months, though, she found that her lover was disappearing more than he was appearing. And at times, he completely left them alone.

He was not the only one rising in the ranks, Rayna became leader soon after the old one passed on. It was unfortunate timing for the she-dog, finding that tensions were brewing between all three clans (lions, awds, and hyenas). Soon a war broke out between the Hyenas and the Lions. The African Wild Dogs kept away from it, which turned out to be not such a good decision. For after the two other Clans reached peace, their allianced together to completely wipe out the African Wild Dog population. More territory, they claimed.

It was a bad time for their god to be gone. For now Wrath and the Hyena goddess were planning attack.

Rayna did what came naturally, she stood up and challenged the god. She disrespected and embarressed him in front of his Clan, which lead to an unexpected turn of events. A wry smile crossed his face, and Wrath pressed his nose against the then trembling female. He 'blessed her' with the powers of a goddess during the night. Rayna and the rest of her Clan (and even the lions) were completely shocked as he lead the Clans apart. What she didn't realize, was that Wrath's tormenting was about to start.

Everytime their Clans crossed paths, he appeared. His attacks were ruthless and merciless, and even the Hyena goddess joined in to watch the half-goddess squirm in the fire that Wrath conjured up. Her specialty being grass, she was tormented almost daily. Her intense depression started soon afterward, that and their true god was completely gone. Her heart broken (as well as her bones), she began planning full out war. No more hanging back.

But just as she did, her lover did return. But he was so rueful against her. He spoke bitter words, claiming that she had brought shame to the African Wild Dogs by her actions. Because of her, not only was the Clan suffering, but their land was being taken away piece by piece He added salt to the wound by banishing her, shattering her heart, and watching with little to no compassion as she fled the territory.

The Hyena goddess, in a random meeting as Rayna fled, felt compassion for her. Despite the earlier torments, she blessed her with full powers before making her swear she would never return. Now she roams. Ironically, flowers bloom where-ever she walks.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 12:39:30 am by Fantalicious »

Offline Soul-Evans

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: My Character Dump <3
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 03:02:49 am »
ohhh  how sad she can come join my pack The Banished Ones We will get along well because i was cast out from my old pack for having markings of a wolf and not a lion