Author Topic: Stuck in Fico(sp) caves  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Life

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Stuck in Fico(sp) caves
« on: February 08, 2012, 04:12:23 am »
Sorry, maybe I missed something about not going in there.. But How do I get my characters out? I tried to use both of the FH games, but two of my characters are stuck in there. (Bad token, or cannot connect, try again)

Sorry if this was asked before. I just need to know how to get my characters out, or if I just need to wait for a bit.

Offline Koori

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Self-Proclaimed Official Hobo of Bonfire Island
    • Koori-Tora
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in Fico(sp) caves
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 04:24:42 am »
I'm stuck with the same problem. :/ If there is something missing in this situation, neither of us have seen it.
Check out Myatar Legends! It's an IT server with a diverse choice of character models [including gryphon options], separate marking and eye colors, horns/antlers... Just take a look for yourself! http://myatarlegends.forumotion.com/

Offline Life

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 04:36:12 am »
Yup.. Last time this happened.. I had to wait around two days before I got the character back. Perhaps there is lag in the map?  Or it's really over crowded.

Offline DarkThunder95

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • "After all this time?" - "Always" - Severus Snape
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 05:08:09 am »
Just keep trying I guess. If you click the feather button on the right hand side you can see what your home is set on. If it is set someplace else you might be able to get out of there. I got one stuck in ficho about a week ago. It logged me out like 4 times, but then held in the game long enough to escape lol. I think there was too many ppl at once.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Sirius Back (Harry Potter)

"Dying's a day worth living for!" -Cpt. BarboosaXD

"After all this time?" - "Always" - Severus Snape

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 05:50:14 am »
This i would say is a last option thing. Ive had to do this before, just like getting stuck in custom maps, if u delete the map ur character will appear in a black map and u can tele to bonfire or wherever u set your home to. For this problem i wouldnt say delete the map, but remove the Ficho map from ur feralheart folder and log on to remove ur char and place the ficho map back into fh where u found it. The file can be found in   C://FeralHeart/media/terrains/fhmaps    it'll be the FhFichoTunnel.fhm   DO NOT DELETE IT! Just remove it from the folder possibly onto ur desktop and log on, when done place it back into that folder. Its not always the best way to solve these problems since FH can easily be screwed up etc. But it is one way i fixed it.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 12:54:01 pm »
When a map (such as Fluorite Plains) is busy, it's best to keep on trying until you get through or wait until there are less people online. You can see this by looking at how many users are online at the top of the screen on the forums.

It's odd that you cannot get through to Ficho though. It's usually quite vacant. Once I was stuck between the portal from Bonfire to Ficho, and I had to wait a couple of days before it would allow me to get through. Sometimes it just does this.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 12:55:42 pm by Zarago »

Offline Life

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 01:11:00 am »
Thanks for the info. I'll just wait it out. Though I do agree. That cave map is usually always empty.. Odd that this happens. Again, thank you everyone!