Author Topic: People/Mods/Admn should know this!  (Read 4078 times)

Animash

People/Mods/Admn should know this!
« on: February 08, 2012, 04:56:16 pm »
Lately, tis game had problems about the quest word "rape" and the "mating acts... You probably can think I'm a weird person... but...sometiems hwen I web stuff, I copy and paste it into a documento....because I think it can be usefull someday. And today it will be! Weeks ago, I found a site called askurturn.com but it was closed thanks to the law called SOPA and PIPA that plans to close all the istes of sharing information of copyright... And her'es some topics about users that commented about FeralHeart

"Lately, all the roleplay groups are turnign into racists, godmodding, etc...

"This month, I've played alot of games like: WoW, Harry Potter, Lara Croft, 4story, Feral Heart, Wolf quest... [...] Now...about FH...is a good game...but....I don't know hwy peopel stress alot about mating content...
SOme people mate....because theyr'e bored....want to show love, REALISTIC roleplay, etc... Abotu the rapist people...that's different.... No oen can do those thigns to peopel that don't want...I agree with the mating thign on private places...jsut that....It's silly to make a TOUGH rule to forbid the word "rape"... that's why alot of users left the game...

It's me again...well that's osme of the comments I found on that website...I want to your comments about it....

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: People/Mods/Admn should know this!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 05:08:22 pm »
humm....That's sort of true.... I thouth I was the only Marco here lol

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 06:43:30 pm »
The WORD rape is not forbidden, the actual raping is. Why? Because children play this game.
The rules are here to make this game safer..
So.. some realistic Rps allow mating, but I don't see why people NEED to act it out..

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 08:11:25 pm »
The WORD rape is not forbidden, the actual raping is. Why? Because children play this game.
So.. some realistic Rps allow mating, but I don't see why people NEED to act it out..
^This. And if people want it that "realistic," they can go in a private map instead of forcing that on people in a public map, where it is a bannable offense.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 08:19:40 pm »
^This. And if people want it that "realistic," they can go in a private map instead of forcing that on people in a public map, where it is a bannable offense.

^What Windance said. It's really not that difficult of a rule to abide by... Just don't do it. Not only is it against the rules, but WHY would you wanna do it in the first place? Do you get pleasure from watching pixel characters buttswing over each other...? Seriously... just play the game and enjoy it without being an idiot. Just my opinion though.

feralheartdog

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 08:25:44 pm »
if someone really wanted to mate like in realistic rps lets say. They should do it through whisper and do it in a deserted area. No one likes seeing people "Raped" b/c it gives them the feeling of being uncomforatable (please mind my spelling im not feeling good and today i just cant spell). And when ppl get ucomphy they sign OFF. or block the person would be easier. People dont quit of it they jusst take a break from all of it. Thats all i hafta say ...This is only my opinion for you. Please don't be judgementally about meh comment. Im wording it as nicely a i can and can think

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 08:27:47 pm »
Yeah.... It's true.... I agree with you guys.... It's better to do it on a private place instead of public...

Offline MistFur

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • My Misty is the BEST Wild-Dog EVER :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 06:28:40 am »
Me myself stick away from this. Some people have hovered near me doing it when I Roleplay death, but not usually over me. I personally think 'rape' should be forbidden. Kids play this game, and they don't know about sex. I may be quite young but I learnt what it is. For someone who doesn't, well, what kind of view of sex will they have? That it's forced? That it's bad? I'm sure that kids will have at least one of these views. And neither is good.
Some people will take games for granted. Especially children younger than me.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 06:32:02 am by SunRay »

:D
Signature made by ME! Taking Requests for them ;D
http://IHATESKYLANDERS.deviantart.com/?givepoints Click this and give me points for a Premium Membership o3o. Oh and the more I get the more I can give other Premium Membership ;D

LIVESTREAMING: https://join.me/936-227-680

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 07:11:58 am »
I'm not sure if it should be forbidden, exactly... but. This is one of the major reasons that we had the server close down for a week. Because some people can't take it seriously. But yes, for people who do feel the need to mate, please do so in whisper, especially if in a public map. I also don't think that it is why a lot of users left the game. Even then. If they left because raping is being even more looked out for than it was before, or it has come to the attention of more people... if that is the reason that a person left FH, doesn't that say something right there? I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but...
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2012, 07:21:11 am »
if that is the reason that a person left FH, doesn't that say something right there? I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but..

Yes! The second that people leave because Rape is being cracked down on, you know EXACTLY what kind of person they are, and no one should actually care if they leave the game, as it makes the game a better place for everyone. If people consider this rude, I'm sorry for stating the truth.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho