Author Topic: My Map won't show in The Cape Of Distant Worlds  (Read 5037 times)

Offline Truewolfheart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Why love her, when you can love me?
    • View Profile
Re: My Map won't show in The Cape Of Distant Worlds
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 08:34:20 pm »
Hey I'm having trouble with a map by someone else......I put all the files in exports but it still won't show!!! Help! I also downloaded mass markings pack.......but there aren't any new markings!
We're in love with a guy, who loves a terrible girl. Please don't let him fall into her trap, when he has two beautiful souls to choose from....

~Everybody has a dark side, do you love me, with my dar side?~

Offline Hellsing-Rising

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 04:15:29 pm »
My map is in cape, but its not an fhm file. How can I make it an Fhm file??

Offline Necromancy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • How about a necromancy trick?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2012, 04:39:51 pm »
Grell, you ought to start a new thread for your problem, seeing as people will now think you've answered Cynder's and neither would get answered.

Cynder: You may need to put the map file under "FeralHeart>media>terrains". Make a copy of the .fhm file and do that, leaving one copy of the map where it is, under Exports. That sometimes works.
If this fails, ask whoever made your map if you need to put the files anywhere else (e.g. any .fho files under "FeralHeart>media>objects", etc.).
If others are having the same problem, ask your map maker to re-export their map.

Grell: First, you'll need to export your map. Under map maker, there should be the option to do so. After you've pressed the "Export" button, you should have the .fhm file underneath "FeralHeart>exports" (not under FeralHeart>media>terrain, that is the MAP file).