Author Topic: CreamClan- Mapped Warriors RP; Animeten10 LOOK; MAP DOWNLOAD IS UP  (Read 19267 times)

Offline Grayshadow

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
I just realized that the Mystery Cave has a portal in Cape so I will fix that in the next version. By the way, anyone else experiencing 2 Mystery Cave portals? O.o
~Sakiko~ - 'Hope Blossom Child'

Offline Grayshadow

• View Profile
ugh. it stopped working AGAIN! I'll re-download now. Is the map crashing for anyone (or FeralHeart)?

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
 Not meh. But then again, I didn't have time to look at it. xD But, there is supposed to be a Mystery Cave portal in Cape, it's the only way to have it to make sure you don't get an error when you go throug hthe portal in the map.

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
I cant see da ground! D: mor water nor the fallen tree texsture and theres no outher portale! D:

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline Grayshadow

• View Profile
I cant see da ground! D: mor water nor the fallen tree texsture and theres no outher portale! D:
Oh my. That sounds like either a glitch or I need to put the textures and such in the new download. Probably just a program error, this hasn't happened when I go on it, and it uses basic textures,  except for the birch trees. Can you see those OK?

Offline Grayshadow

• View Profile
If the tree leading to the island in the triple-tree bridge, it's a birch tree. It and the other trees on the island are white with gray painting-like stripes.

Offline Grayshadow

• View Profile
Not meh. But then again, I didn't have time to look at it. xD But, there is supposed to be a Mystery Cave portal in Cape, it's the only way to have it to make sure you don't get an error when you go throug hthe portal in the map.
There's an error? Weird. I think it's working for me. By the way, the portal out will be easier to access in the newer version I'm working on. New Mystery Cave style, Yay!

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
xD Anyway, NOW I may go on FeralHeart. (Stupid parents :P )

Offline Grayshadow

• View Profile
I think I see the problem behind not being able to see things- While I was exporting, it said it couldn't find the texture/material for some things.

Offline Grayshadow

• View Profile
Anyone going to go on the map? It's pretty empty. *is on FeralHeart now*