Author Topic: .:Alpha Cliff Pack:. (Still in need of a Delta Male!)  (Read 16976 times)

Offline .Sasha.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • in a relationship with 50 non existent characters
    • View Profile
WTF WHY AM I ON MY SISTER ACOUNT O_O !?
Ok anyway <.< I wanna join from _-:PITBULL:-_ not from Sasha DX
In-game; .Sasha.
Yes hello this the dad of FH. Mostly seen at The Grounds.

Rasiel

Did you even read the first post. You need to fill out the application.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
Name: Armando
Username: _-:PITBULL:-_
Desired rank: Fighter
Wolf desc: Armando is a Brown male wolf wich doesnt care about others. He never had a Mate or Friends because no one was talking to him. He hopes to get a better live in this pack. He also tryed to kill himself but a deer dashed him away so he couldn't (random lol xD).
RP Sample (a hunting Trololol):
He croch trought the grass and saw a deer. He waitet untill the right moment to get it. Then he jumped at the deers neck and bite it. He trew it down and killed it. Then he startet to eat the fresch meat.

:3

they did...

Rasiel

I didn't see that message, sorry, it's just so many people don't read the first post and it has begun to make me mad lol so I'm sorry for being so brash.

Rasiel

although your rp sample was a little weak, :/ idk if we can accept you, we don't except chat speak.

Rasiel

and we don't even have a fighter rank...-.-

Moonheart01

Not trying to butt in, but his spelling annoys the crap out of me.

Offline .Sasha.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • in a relationship with 50 non existent characters
    • View Profile
1. I already have the map
2. what do you meen with chat speech ? If you want me to put - " or * in it i can do it
3. Im writing from my DS3 so its ya bit difficult to spell here -.-
In-game; .Sasha.
Yes hello this the dad of FH. Mostly seen at The Grounds.

Offline xXametonaraXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • the cat keeps dragging me in and out
    • Kyochinn
    • Kyochin
    • View Profile
    • My twitter, check it!!
That brings me to the topic, shall I put in a RP sample?
menacing.

Delusional

Name: Vertailles
Desired Rank: Alpha Male
Wolf Description: (My wolf does have a preset, you will need to download it.) Vertailles is a slightly large wolf, built in a fair amount of muscle. He is averaged in the levels of strength, speed and agility, not too excelled in any one category. His base color is a dull, chocolatey brown with a much darker brown shaded softly along his shoulders and rump. The darker brown is also along the bridge of his nose, the tips of his ears, the top of his tail, and he has splotches of it on the frontal regions of his legs. His underbelly is a fair white, he also has white socks. Lastly, his eyes are a unique denim blue.

RP Sample: In a slow descent downward, Vertailles steadily carried himself down a rather steep hill, able to uphold his balance well until he reached the foot of the land mass. A swift breeze traveled past him as he held his head high. While slowly turning his neck to the sides, his denim hued eyes absorbed his unfamiliar surroundings. With a rapid twitch of his ear, he elevated his nose to the crisp air to obtain the scents. Returning his muzzle downward, he embarked forward once more.

Why I Should be Alpha Male: I believe I should be Alpha Male because I am active, I have experience, and I am fair, loyay, and trustworthy. I do believe I am a literate role player, however I will admit I'm not the best there ever was. If you need more reasons, feel free to ask.

(Credit to Crin for the preset.)