Author Topic: Risking It All ~ Warrior cats RP (Not accepting anymore)  (Read 19444 times)

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
Re: Risking It All ~ Warrior cats RP (New and accepting!)
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2012, 04:10:57 pm »
Ok, so what time should we get on the map today?

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2012, 06:38:30 pm »
Oh gosh, Im back dudes and Dudets from my stupid wis-hap with my FH. And when can we rp? :D

Dooooooooood.

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2012, 10:43:23 pm »
How about around 8? Sorry I havent been active lately, got a lot going on. Oh and welcome back Victoria.

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2012, 01:48:22 pm »
Alrighty guys. This is my last bump for a while. Hope I can get internet soon!

Offline Adyrawr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Just call me Ady.
    • Adyrawr
    • stunlockd
    • Ady
    • Adyrawr
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2012, 04:38:30 pm »
Got my internet back today. c:

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2012, 03:18:08 am »
Seems like fun ^~^

Application
Photo: cant post them so link to what my cat might look like:
http://www.freewebs.com/ridgeclanhome/slypaw.jpg
(no its not my cat its the best pic i could find)

Characters name: SilverClaw
Your Ingame user: Wolf}
Species: Snow Tabby
Clan: Heather Clan
Mate: None
Kits/Family: Never knew them

Personality:
SilverClaw is a very kind cat she always sees things in a different way... but she blind (i think you know what i mean though) But she can be very aggresive; even though she's blind she hates it when other cats try to help her with easy tasks. She can also be a pain sometimes.

History:
SilverClaw started out like every other kit; Small, and Blind. Only When she opened her eyes nothing changed exept she only saw a tiny light with shadows. She was teased... Alot. She hates to be clustered by adults because they thought she couldn't do anything. So now she rejects almost all offerings to help her.

Roleplay Sample:
SilverClaw pawed at the ground. She gave a big sigh; "They'll never understand" She muttered to herself. She looked around to see if she could see any shadow dispite not being able to see barly anything. Once she knew the coast was clear she ran out of the camp. "Finally" she said "i need to get away from everyone thinking im helpless" she growled. Her ears perked up "Who's There!?" she hissed. There was no answer; the footsteps were right behind her. Suddenly SilverClaw Spun around swinging her paw at the un-known cat. When she stopped she stopped "Im so sorry" she said; It was her leader. 'Im dead' she thought.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2012, 03:45:59 am »
Haha nice, Accepted. Sorry Ive been inactive lately, Ive got a bunch of school projects and should really be focusing on my real life right now...

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2012, 04:06:40 am »
It's fine, Silvianna.  Just asking, are we still going to meet up and rp tomorrow?

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2012, 02:58:12 pm »
thanks for accepting me and i wont beable to download the map for a week cause i need help and me dad is outta town.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2012, 07:52:16 am »
Application
Photo: (Ima take a picture)
Characters name:Thunderpaw
Your Ingame user:Dafniforfree
Species:SavvanahXToyger
Clan:Whatever,I really don't care :)
Mate (Optional):N/A
Kits/Family: Siblings, kits, or parents:RivertailXBrabbletail,Stripekit(sister/deceased)
Personality:Brave,Good-Hearted,Adventurous.He never give up and don't fear his death(he fear when others die in front of him).He have a small problem of sanity.See in History why
History:Thunderkit was a kit for two cat that had a forbitten love.Brabbletail the next day go to war with RaptorClan because some cats of OakClan passed the borders of RaptorClan.Brabbletail died there when Rivertail had arrived.Rivertail was treated really bad sleeping outside because her mentor wanted her strong,as she was only 6 moons and pregnant.When she realised she was she run away and never returned.She gave birth really hard because of her age and when she gave birth to her only kit,Thunderkit she died there from blood loss.Another queen who was pregnant too adopted Thunderkit and was telling him lies that he were her kit.Some days later,after one moon his step-mother gave birth to another kit named Stripekit.Thunderkit was almost 2 moons then.He loved his step-sister and cared about her when a leader,Darkstar from DarkClan kidnapped him and his sister.He killed Stripekit and give her to Thunderkit to take her back.That day when his leader Morningstar last one life,he slipped away.He became one of RaptorClan.He loved that clan and planned to be a leader.He had a brother,Brabblepaw who was unfortunately blind but he promished to be his eyes.He was trained by Raptostar but he was also a mentor on Featherpaw because her mentor died in a dog fight.He left the clan and then arrived to where he is now.
Roleplay Sample: Thunderpaw stand in the rain and looked at the sky.It was shining and he was cold.He tried to warm himself curling his tail around him but he hardly could move.His eyes go blind and he fainted onto the ground,into mud.He coughed and looked around.He saw some shadows but then gave up and closed his eyes.He then felt being carried and some voices"Its just an abandoned kit.Do you know from which clan came from?"the first voice said"No,he got no scent"the second one said.Then all he could hear was footsteps and the rain.