Author Topic: Opal Clan [CLOSED =(]  (Read 16222 times)

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Re: Opal Clan [Literate Roleplay] [OPEN!]
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 11:28:39 pm »
N'awww, the 'Background' section is alot of description, so it's easy to figure out where goes what and what goes where. c:

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2012, 11:31:30 pm »
Okay! Well, thank you so much and PM me if you need anything ^^

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 11:35:40 pm »
Your welcome. c:
NOW I FEEL ALL WARM AND FUZZY. FFFFFFT.

Also, I have Isu's picture and link to download her preset. c:

<--HETERO COLORED EYES FFFFFFT ?
Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/_Flatsoda_/isu.png[/IMG]http://tinyurl.com/isupreset

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2012, 12:14:32 am »
Hey Kas, is there a big difference between Guards and Warriors? If I'm reading it correctly (which I'm probably not) Guards do border patrols/skirmishes and Warriors do planned attacks and defend against raids should the Guards fail to stop the threat at the border? Guards would likely see more action than Warriors right?

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2012, 12:23:36 am »

Yes, guards would see more action. They are more like the first line of defense against an attack. They kind of hold off enemies until the warriors can be gathered for the offensive attack. Once the warriors are ready they would go to defend the young or injured/ would be back-ups.

If the attacker is a single animal/small group the guards would only act on this. Warriors are normally only used in a battle situation/large group. I hope that clears it up. =)

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 12:53:26 am »
Oh, sweet!!
Alright, I'll happily join,
I'll get an application done when I can, just hang tight!!
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 01:15:13 am »
Yaaaaay!!!!! :D

Looking forward to your app!

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012, 02:42:17 pm »
Code: [Select]
[center][img][/img] Coming Soon!

[font=arialblack][color=turquoise][b]Name:[/b][/color] Rook[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=turquoise][b]Ingame/Forum Username:[/b] Player927/Player927[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=turquoise][b]Gender:[/b] Male[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=turquoise][b]Species:[/b] Gray Wolf[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=turquoise][b]Age:[/b] Young Adult[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=turquoise][b]Former Mentors/Apprentices:[/b] Dagger (deceased)/ n/a[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=turquoise][b]Parents:[/b] Aria x Dagger (missing/deceased)[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=turquoise][b]Siblings:[/b] Bishop[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=turquoise][b]Status:[/b] Guard[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=turquoise][b]Health Status:[/b] 95% Healthy[/color][/font]

A dark nose poked out of hiding, nostrils flaring to pick up the scent of a doe and fawn. Precariously placed paws made little sound as the young male moved out of cover. "Steady..." Dagger whispered. Rook inched forward eager to catch the small deer to prove once and for all he could care for the clan like everyone else. He bunched his muscles, preparing to lunge, while mentally calculating his attack. His quarry was blocked by a large tree but getting around that should only take one stride. Three strides before he could reach his target. But the doe would spot him early on, add two strides for lost ground, then he could snatch up the fawn and... The mother stepped into view, fawn at her head as she munched on the short grasses that grew near the tree. YES! He could almost taste his victory! "Wait..." Dagger said a moment before the small family whipped their heads toward him, blowing hot air through their noses in alarm. The doe stared him down for a split second before a familiar pelt flashed into view.  She dashed away into the woods, leaving Rook and Dagger to stare at the limp fawn dangling from Bishop's jaws. "Great job son!" Rook could feel his hackles rising, he just couldn't take it anymore... he snapped, "You stole that!" Dagger and Bishop looked at him as if he'd just poisoned the entire camp and made off with all the food. "He did no such thing!" Dagger snarled, punctuating each stinging sentence with a step, "He hunted the fawn, he caught the fawn, and he's feeding the clan. What are YOU bringing home today? Hmm?" Rook couldn't help lowering his head, folding his ears back in submission. The larger male turned away, "You should try to be more like your brother, then you may have noticed him stalking those deer. Now," he said, turning back towards camp, "Let's tell the leader how well you did today." The pair walked off, leaving Rook to follow along behind without so much as a retort. He knew better than to argue, father always did like Bishop best.

Tried to post it out of the code box, but it literally erased it on me... I can do a pic in AK editor if you need an example of what he'd kinda look like.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:48:19 pm by Buttons Lady »

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2012, 08:55:21 pm »
-Waves frantically at- Thank you Kas and Russ for PMing me and Caty for acctually making me remember to check out the group/recalling to check out my messages. I'ma have to figure out how to incorporate someone here. :)

Offline Nitrobug

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2012, 09:09:16 pm »
I actually saw this before I read my messages XD Anyways I'll def put a charrie in here 8D Are wings allowed?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 09:12:56 pm by Nitrobug »