Author Topic: ::Foxes of Ireland:: [Literate, long-term fox role-play with map and forum]  (Read 32965 times)

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Okami, you're not understanding what Crystal meant. She meant completely change your app. It has to look similar to the one she put up.

And yay! Maps~

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
95% finished of the main map! Man its Huge! Has the cliffs of Kerry, to the large lost mountains of Wicklow, (I know these cos I live there lol, I'm putting in my best effort to make it awesome for Saint Patricks day tomorrow!

wolfgirl56

@Okami: What Tangle said.
Lugai: Really?! That's great! I can't wait to see it! Anyways...I should get started on Irish Caverns now... -looks at the floor nervously then disappears-

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Sweet! It sounds so cool so far. Good luck Lugai

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline lugailover

• View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
@Okami: What Tangle said.
Lugai: Really?! That's great! I can't wait to see it! Anyways...I should get started on Irish Caverns now... -looks at the floor nervously then disappears-

If you send me the map file, I can add it to the map pack!

wolfgirl56

Okay, Lugai! I'll PM you the map files when I'm finished with them.

wolfgirl56

Can't wait for the maps to come out, Lugai! Anyways, Meowzers and I are on the chat, just...chatting xD. Anyways guys, you should've seen my reaction when Lugai said she couldn't get into the map that she made for the group.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile

Fuyu no shiro yuki
Female
4 months for now
Shy and scared, they would think she was either a foolish annoying kit or a scardy fox. She often seems sad or emo how she sits alone. Once you get to know her though you'll find she is wise and heroic, strategist each second and planning out her next move. She loves to have fun when she can since worry took the youth out of her.
Platinum arctic fox
She had a large family in the coldest part of Nippon-Japan. Three brothers named Tyko, Todd, and Roy and a sister named Shiro. We lived in a small clan of 10 foxes including us. Since it was so small the younger siblings became bored, restless, and impatient as well as Fuyu. So they would often venture off and get into trouble. One time cost both Tyko and Todd. They were venturing into the forest of secret daggers trying to figure out what the dagger was... but soon found out as they had made too much noise and icicles fell from tree branches, Plunging into their fur and stabbing them through causing the young kits pain and later death. Fuyu and Roy found them too late. Roy had later gotten curious about the plains of thin ice which fell in on him and drowned him. Fuyu was indeed alone. Since she was the wisest of her siblings for living this long she was given her full name "Fuyu No Shiro Yuki" Which meant "Winter Of The White Snow." Which made her happy until the next day. She heard growls and yelps and yips. She looked outside to see her big sister, Shiro, Killing the rest of the clan. The terrified Fuyu hid in her den until she heard the cries stop and when she stepped out... Everyone laid dead and mutilated. Everyone except Shiro of course. Fuyu cowered as her mad sister ran at her with saliva and blood flowing from her jaws. She leaped at Fuyu but then... There was a bang and she fell short of her target, Perishing. Fuyu saw what saved her. A man with a kid. A little girl about 6 years old and a husky man about 50 years old. Fuyu hid in her den again pleading it to be a dream but then felt a firm hand grip her by the scruff. She cried out in fear and squirmed in the grip as she was dragged from her den and lifted into the air. But then... The girl took her to the sled and was talking to her father in a strange language she didn't understand until later. The rest of her life was easy. She lived with the travelers that moved to Ireland and was Fed by them and had been walked and given chew toys. The daughter forgot to close the door which Fuyu used then to run away. She never looked back.
Pup
None
None
The Ashen, Ebon, and Ivoric young lass had fidgeted with her rouge colored collar trying to get it off. A sigh of frustration, she stopped messing with it and continued out of the beautiful forest and by the shore. Her sapphire and Emerald optics scanned the Domicile for any signs of edibles but found none so far. Frustrated, she gave a murr and then just laid in the sun relaxing on the grassy bed near the water. She enjoyed the heat and had satisfied her hunger by chewing on grass but scrunched up her face in disgust when the juices of the plant released on her taste-buds. Continueing to let the rays of heat beat down on her fur, the dusty, milky, and Raven youth laid on her side and let the warmth wash over the bella's body like the oceans waves.
okami129

The liar and the thief

wolfgirl56

I think that will be a good enough application, Okami. I'll put you on the list.

Offline lugailover

• View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Thats much better now! :D