Poll

Did this story sound?

good
Ok for a non writing expert
loved it
Im not sure

Author Topic: Sad but true story of Tara A.K.A Tara  (Read 2941 times)

Offline WoofSpyder

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Lets play some vigeo games!
    • View Profile
Sad but true story of Tara A.K.A Tara
« on: March 18, 2012, 01:44:20 am »
Name:Tara
Activity:Playing this game,Art,Sports,And Math

Ok now that ive told you that lets go on to the sad story enjoy

Ok it was one day of scool i had 3 freinds and we got to go into the gym for study hall (IDK why) but thats when things went horible i got a note from me freinds and it said.
"dear tara,
      we cant be your freinds anymore cause you call us names and we hated you for 3 years now"

then one of them agian made fun of ME and i told them that their note was wrong i didnt make fun of them they made fun of me and the kept telling me  i run like a horse and i havent talked to them agian but its alright i have plenty of freinds now but i always imagin myself getting revenge on what they did to me cause when i was on the bus that day I was crying in my seat.

so vote if you liked my story and plz comment i wanna know your thoughts about my story and thanks for reading.

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
Re: Sad but true story of Tara A.K.A Tara
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 02:02:21 am »
Umm, don't think about revenge. People are mean, and even though it's hard to accept, you still have to deal with it.

Offline WoofSpyder

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 02:26:52 am »
xD i think of it but ill never do it Lol

Offline WoofSpyder

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 07:26:02 pm »
Gosh these votes mack me feel worse

Offline WoofSpyder

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 09:27:39 pm »
XD i pranked you all so bad if you voted it sucked its now i loved it Lol

Offline ~SoulEater~

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 04:09:31 am »
Yo dude, I would just ignore them, you know? People can be mean. I have this sort of drama all the time at school, and yet, I still feel as good as a... As a... Um.. Eh, you get the point xD. Anyways, make other friends and discuss the trouble you had, maybe they have an idea. If not, just move on and do things like you normally do. :D hope this helped.
Howling in the night.... you never can tell.... the dangers.... the warnings.... the crackling in the woods, the growling of the furry demons. They are part of me. They are part of my family. They are us.... Wolves in the night.

stormheart336

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 06:06:16 pm »
First of all, I think spirit really gave a good answer. But anyways... I've been through a lot(obviously we all have) and I try to ignore the rude people in my life. Sometimes, they can bring you down an completely take advantage of you or hurt you. But show them who is boss! I know, I know, I admit wanting revenge, but it will just make you look bad. If you know you didn't do anything wrong then just think of them as lazy hobo's on the side of the street living in cardboard boxes, eating out of trash cans(haha...) But just know it's not the end. This is only the beginning. Keep your spirits up. Hang out with other friends. Forget what they said. Now if you DID do something you think could have caused this, then you might have to figure it out yourself. Haha. Sorry for story-like-comment. Hope this helped! 

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 09:22:22 pm »
That was a cool sad story. This what i would do COMEBACKS ;)

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Zatasha

• Forum Newcomer
  • BADGERS not included, some assembly required.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 06:12:24 pm »
Revenge and blindly assuming they were wrong and you were right isn't a healthy thing for you to do in this situation.
It would be wise to think back over how long you have been friends with these three others, and what kinds of relationships everybody involved has with one another. You may also want to compare humors, personalities, and how educated these people are on social issues. You may very well have been insulting somebody without realizing it, or they insulting one another and taking it out on you. That will be a rather important skill for later interactions.

For this, however, I doubt there was any serious fault in any of the involved parties, especially if using the childish nature of their note as evidence for what they were experiencing.
 Tl;Dr, don't get revenge... think a bit more about what happened before you draw conclusions, especially as you get older and people begin granting you benefits in education or career. PS your friends were rather immature about ending their relationships with you. Bleh.

Offline WonderfulFantasy

• Curious Wanderer
  • EEHEEHEEE... heheh... heh... heh.
    • View Profile
    • JayWorx
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 05:04:56 am »
I DID click the "Ok for a non writing expert" button, but all the options you had were positive and one was a "maybe". So whoever wanted to vote fairly couldn't because there was no "no" option.

I suggest adding one.

Don't feel ashamed. You live you learn.
I am NOT new to Feral Heart or the forum. Please. No extra help needed.