Author Topic: ~Inheritance~ a Eragon RP (accepting and needs members)  (Read 28041 times)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: ~Inheritance~ a Eragon RP (accepting and needs members)
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2012, 09:18:06 am »
Wait for meh!))

Minnet breathed heavily and stared no stop to the exit of the chamber.She was still scared,even though the dragon had gone.Minnet quickly turned to her hegg and held it close.She felt a small bump in the egg.Minnets eyes shot to a small slit in the egg.  "Your hatching!" Squeeled Minnet.Heer knees and legs were dirty,along with her beautiful outfit,but she did not care,aslong as he egg was safe. "Wait,no! You cant hatch here!" She whisperd but as soon as she finnished  talking,the egg broke in two.There was a rather small baby dragon inside,curled up like a puppy.Her eyes squinted and her mouth widend into a smile. "Its soo cute!" SHe said as she lifted it out and let it rest in the palm of her hands "And to think that you grow into a 30ft giant!" SHe giggled and put it back in the egg.Like a animount she did not want to damage or dirty it.SHe opend her book and looked inside.She flicked through hundreds of pages and stoped at a beautiful one.Showing the dragon she had as a baby and a adult.The baby was called 'The Guardian Dragon' SHe gasped as she saw how beautiful it would be as a adult.She slammed her book shut and carfully scooped up the baby in her other hand. "You must be hungry!"

Chiizark sniffed a strong smell of new borns.He bellowed to himself and flew towards them.He looked down and zoomed his eyes to fall apon the girl and the baby.Chiizarks eyes softend as he saw it squeek and wriggle around.He saw another male watching the baby and Chiizarks eyes frowned.She growled to grab the dragons attentionn.Once it turned around to face him Chiizark slammed himself forwards and both the dragons started falling to the ground.Chiizark battled the other dragon,not wanting to be the one to fall on his back.They both slammed to the ground and the defeated dragon groaned in pain.They fell meaters from were Minnet was standing in shok.Chiizark continued to hear the cute squeeks of the baby dragon.Minnet quickly turned around and ran as fast as she could,clutching her book and baby.

(The baby looked like that :3)

Dooooooooood.

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2012, 11:34:37 am »
[8D (dies of the epic cuteness)

mmm.....That's bad O_o]

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Ebonystar calls forth SinClan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2012, 12:57:45 pm »
((How's it bad? XD ))
     Lyria knew she had to seek out someone, but she wasn't going to endanger her new half because of it. ~Stay here, I must gather my belongings.~ She thought as she began sprinting towards her house, past the Menoa tree and after the feeding sight of the wolf. Lyria grabbed some goat cheese and an apple. "Now where was that.." Lyria trailed off as her eyes caught her large book of spells and an old falchion. "Bah! You'll have to do.." The elfa-kona said as she dashed back outside, meeting her dragon and telling him to follow her again as they heading west towards Osilon.

Thorn growled. ~This is too easy,~ He reared up, roaring before her slammed his fore-feet down on a large clump of Varden. ~Fear us! You were all declared fools the moment you even thought you could defeat us! Galbatorix shall rule forever!~ The large red dragon snarled, cooking some warriors in their armor with flames and slicing the rest in half with his talons. ~Bah.. We need better enemies. We together could take on the Varden all at once but Galbatorix won't let us.~ Thorn thought as he positioned himself to scout the area for any remaining warriors or for goods the Empire could take back.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 09:09:58 pm by Haley »
Wonderful advice: BUT U R A GREAT PERSON. Not lazy, not selfish, not a jerk. Ignore them, is my advice. Thanks Twizzler!

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2012, 03:48:25 pm »
((I got teh gray! ^^))

Noctic

The young hatchling let out a few sqeauls, its slowly opening eyes catching a glimpse of something red and big. The silver hatchling shuddered, unsure of what to do as it hid. It was frightened by the big red thing that was sending tremors through the earth. It let out a yelp as the thing slashed at strange two-legged things, one in its direction. She curled up into a ball and began to whimper, scared to the verge of tears.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2012, 03:49:45 pm »
I know,its soo cute! <3)

Dooooooooood.

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2012, 08:19:40 pm »
(and quick annoucment: If your a dragon rider with a paired Dragon, we will all meet a Dras-Leona, (During the part where The Varden takes the city) If your wild you can meet there too, Wich also means we meet with Murtagh, Thorn, Eragon, and Saphira. We'll do this in three days sharp, anytime really but in three days, this RP is gonna be action-Packed XD, but the "three days" will actually be a month with out RP time (sory If I don't make sense, Terrible English here XD)

Azura walked up to her rider, she was eager to see him, after it all, It has been three days since she had last seen him. Tasuki was carrying something in his hands, as he set it down, she sniffed it curiously. "It's meat" Tasuki whispered to her through his mind, he had become used to doing this in the past three days, He once even tried it out with his friends from Teirm, they got creeped though (Poor Tasuki is a creep D:) Azura looked up at Tasuki, then replied "About time too, I havn't eaten in three days" She wondered over to the meat, it was hardly anything, wich she found not to her liking, but she ate it anyway. She swallowed and snorted, sending puffs of Smoke from her nostrils. "Tasuki, have you heard of Eragon and Saphira?" She asked, flicking her tail back and forth, her Turqoise claws slidding into the ground.
"Aren't they Dragons and Riders?"
he asked casually and took a bite out of a apple. "Indeed they are" She replied. "Hey, how do you know so much anyway?" he said as he rose from the stump he had been sitting on. "Dragons, unlike humans and elves, know things they havn't even been introduced to, therefore, we know things others don't expect us to." She retorted. "So, why are they any of my consern?" He asked her and flung the apple core toward the Spine's thick trees. "You have everything to do with Eragon and Saphira" She replied sharply, "Okay, well tell me why""Indeed, I shall" she said, she rose to a small granite rock and told Tasuki. "You have everything to do with Saphira and Eragon, for they are the one's risking their lives, just so all races of Alagaesia can have a bit of peace in their lives. And, to move further into the subject; There the only known Dragon and rider, except Murtagh, Thorn, Shuriken and Galbatorix. And, just to move a little farther down, I"m suggesting that you join them, Eragon could possibly tutor you, and we may rise agaisnt Galbatorix to protect Alagaesia along with them, so now my Rider, Will we, or won't we?" Tasuki was stunned by Azura's knoweldge, and the fact that she, at such a young age; Was asking him to join forces with Eragon. "I suppose we shall, but may I warn you this, Dragon; if we end up dead because of this decision, it's all your fualt."He replied, saying the last few lines sourly, he rose from the ground and walked toward Azura, and asked; "But, considering that you are to small to carry me all the way to Eragon and Saphira, werever they may lie; How do you suppose we get there?"
"We shall wait, Argeltum, until The Varden will take the city of Dras-Leona in a month, you shall be able to ride me then"
With a flick of her tail she walked off toward the tree-root den.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 08:49:13 pm by BlackCatTrain »

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2012, 09:19:31 pm »
   Thorn paused as he heard a whimpering in a nearby bush. There's something in there, maybe you should go see. The red dragon thought to his rider while he stood still. Scenting the air and flexing his claws impatiently.

Lyria pondered over some names as she stared at her new dragon and back to the forest ahead of her. Does Blodhgarm fit you? The elfa-kona asked as she searched through her book of spells, reciting every word of the ancient language she could re-call on the spot. I also believe we should head towards Dras-Leona in some time. To help with the Varden, now that I can actually help them with you by my side.. She trailed off, hoping that another dragon with the Varden would turn the tide against the black king.
Wonderful advice: BUT U R A GREAT PERSON. Not lazy, not selfish, not a jerk. Ignore them, is my advice. Thanks Twizzler!

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2012, 09:52:49 pm »
This looks interesting for an eragonrp. I applaud you BlackCat. Now tiny favor, can someone else be my rider cause I )

What I'm RPing as:
Name:
Rider: To be announced
Picture(opt):
Description: Pretty much like haku from spirited away but instead of bird claws she has lion/dog paws, her eyes are ice blue, and she pretty much makes marine animal noises like whale when in pain, hisses like a viper, and bird cries.
History: She's an egg so none :/
Who you suport: Varden
Extra: she's an arctic angel dragon

The liar and the thief

Lunar Rain

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2012, 11:07:22 pm »
(I don't really like big rps like this, only 1 reason if I'm in... I'm at school, and if I don't reply you guys can forget me! Until I reply... But if I'm not in a big rp, I don't want to join.)

Miiki kept calling, then soon stopped to see if anything or anyone came. As far as he could see, no-one.

(Shortness!)

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2012, 11:49:12 pm »
Bah! Eating strawberry cream cheese and waiting for BlackCat to reply XD ))