Poll
0 (0%)
Now
0 (0%)
Invalid
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 30, 2012, 12:41:25 am

Author Topic: Wolves of the Beyond Maps (too many images?)  (Read 10866 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: Wolves of the Beyond Maps (too many images?)
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2013, 01:56:10 am »
I do not think these rules are FAIR I love dragons and I like felines more than canines. Like whats the problem with having a feline in there!? Are they gonna kill chu or something. NO! I am sorry I have to say this but saying only canines takes your fun away, The map might be fun if your a feline.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2013, 02:05:44 am »
I do not think these rules are FAIR I love dragons and I like felines more than canines. Like whats the problem with having a feline in there!? Are they gonna kill chu or something. NO! I am sorry I have to say this but saying only canines takes your fun away, The map might be fun if your a feline.

Well first of all, as Zenithae stated, please don't necro old threads. Secondly, these are the map maker's (WolfWarriorCatz) rules, so it's appropriate to follow them. I believe this is a realistic map, so it is literate, realistic, etc., so that is why there is no dragons in there. I know everyone has their opinion like you like felines, but this is a wolf Rp and purposely made for that reason, hence the title "Wolves of the Beyond".  Maybe if you are searching for a map for felines you could take a look around here and find the appropriate map for your feline character. c:

Offline Adelish

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • New account .o.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2013, 04:25:59 pm »
The map is beautiful by itself,awsum job on this! I'm sure many other people will have it. ^^
Pineapple.
Icon by nyka123 ?

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2013, 02:35:07 pm »
I think I know a bit more about this series than you...This is WOLVES of the Beyond, a book about a young wolf who has to go through a lot in his life to get what he wants.  So, otherwise I am sure the author would have named these books Animals of the Beyond if there were other animals.  Also, it doesn't take the fun away if you actually read the books.  The rules are WolfWarriorCatz's, not yours.  If you want a lion, dragon, wolf map...go and find one but bugging people about maps and a books series that goes with it that you possibly don't know about *Kathryn Lasky* is plain nasty.
Edit: I could probably tell the entire book series without looking at the books I have read it so many times...I have also read Guardians of Ga'Hoole (8/15 for Guardians and 4/6 for Wolves).
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2013, 02:43:53 pm »
Please no necroing dead threads, plus this is Wolves of the beyond, not Felines of the beyond. And plus canines dont take your fun away. Look for any maps appropriate for your felines, or be a canine to be in here. Plus people use felines to make bears. If you dont like bears, then too bad.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2013, 03:00:15 pm »
Please no necroing dead threads, plus this is Wolves of the beyond, not Felines of the beyond. And plus canines dont take your fun away. Look for any maps appropriate for your felines, or be a canine to be in here. Plus people use felines to make bears. If you dont like bears, then too bad.
Thank you!  Someone that actually understands!
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2013, 06:10:51 pm »
Can I use this maps music? Cause its bootiful
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Larisa

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2014, 05:08:01 am »
Can you please give me the meadifire link to the map because when I press download it takes me to api.viglink.com