Author Topic: Dreams about FH  (Read 13611 times)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams about FH
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2013, 02:39:36 pm »
I've started to have dreams about FH. I think it's a sign I'm playing it too much xD. I remember in one of them it was a bit like the Christmas party thing we had, and I distinctly remember Lord Suragaha being in it. (Sorry, Sura XD). The place looked quite dark, but there was snow and ice and random glowing lights...and cravasses. If you we're careful, you'd fall into one and die. :/
It happened a while ago so I don't remember that much.

Poor Suraga xD. I wonder if she fell down? O:
lol no, Suragaha didn't fall down, but I nearly did. My paw slipped because it was icy, and that's how I noticed them.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2013, 04:10:30 pm »
I had a dream about Feral Heart last night... I was my usual charrie Comet and I was on a map that I guess was created, as I had never seen it before (But that's what dreams do, right?). I was wandering around and ran into my friend Toxin <3 He was basically just being himself and he was listening to me ramble on about my problems (as usual) and he was helping me with them... I felt as though it was one of the best dreams I'd had, so, of course.. My dad came in and woke me up. xD
"If you're considering suicide, you're not ending the pain. You're ending the opportunity for things to get better." (Brian Quinn)

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2013, 02:42:46 am »
OMG. o.o I just remembered that I had another slender dream once and I was getting chased by him, he kills me in the end and pulled out all my organs and puts them in bags. And I was in the FetalHeart game, but there was no one else but me and Slender, it was in Fluorite too o.o

^ True story o.o ^
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 02:44:38 am by ace13 »

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2013, 04:37:35 am »
OMG. o.o I just remembered that I had another slender dream once and I was getting chased by him, he kills me in the end and pulled out all my organs and puts them in bags. And I was in the FetalHeart game, but there was no one else but me and Slender, it was in Fluorite too o.o

^ True story o.o ^

Dude... That's scary...and sort of gross o3o The whole organ thing I mean o3o
"If you're considering suicide, you're not ending the pain. You're ending the opportunity for things to get better." (Brian Quinn)

Offline tygrysek

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ? my happy little pill, take me away ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2013, 06:50:20 pm »
I had this one dream that I was my IW character derping in Default, when suddenly I get teleported to FH's South Pole, I think. Then I had another dream and it was that I was a lion on FH and I got teleported into the old IT's Default Xmas map and I started to run around like there was no tomorrow... o3o' My dreams can get pretty weird sometimes...

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2013, 10:38:39 pm »

^ True story o.o ^

Dude... That's scary...and sort of gross o3o The whole organ thing I mean o3o

I know, but the organ thing happened because that day I was talking to my friends and one of them said that apparently Slender kills you and puts all your organs in bags (of course it's fanfiction), and I don't know why.... But my brain decided that was something good to put in a dream, it freak the heck out me, but that wasn't the creepy bit.

I was running away from him; I was looking back as I was doing so, and then as I kept running I looked forward and he was there. He caught me and for some awkward reason he turned into a chair of tentacles with him attached-sitting on them, with me inside (that bit did make me rofl though xD). I got out and kept running and I did the same thing again, looked forward and he got me, and that's where he dragged me into the fir tree forest type place around L Island, and then he killed me there. I woke up and I'm like "woah, what just happened?"

Creepy, and scary - but a lil funny - dream
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 10:41:18 pm by ace13 »

~Firepool~

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2013, 11:32:38 pm »

I think I had a dream once about FH. (It was during the Summer)
I believe it was about a Wolf RP I was doing before I went to sleep that night.
It was very interesting. oFTo

Offline Salt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hahahahaha No...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2013, 12:54:23 am »
I had a dream with Red & I with also Bigskippy and we were just talking  this is what we said

Red: " Are you guys bored? " -licks paw and rubs it all over Skippy-

BigSkippy: " Erg! " Wipes.

Razz: " Im kinda bored.... " sighs " But not alot! " noms on Red teddy.

Red: O--O

Razz " heh-Heh....Sorry. " chucks teddy

Red: " Weres Tenda when we need that kitty...! "

BigSkippy: " Lawl "

Razz: " Eeeeek! "

-------------I wake up------------

NO!!!! D:<
I
LOVE
MY
CAT
:3

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2013, 02:31:24 pm »
I bet people reading this are freaked out, knowing that we have dreams about them XD

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The ones that love us, never /really/ leave us.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2013, 05:26:57 pm »
I'm another whom has dreamt of FH. It was odd, really. But it's probably because I stay up late on FeralHeart, and going to sleep after. (Insomnia.) My first one, I was as a Wolf, in the Forest,(Which I thought was the Rp Map, turned out to be SawTooth Mountains, Idaho(sp)). It was quite weird in the sense we were all proper huge, as in, Mammoth huge. XD And we were having play fights, but then a Lion jumped out of one of the Wolves mouth as they parted into a pretend bite and then consumed the Wolf. As in, fully alive and stuff. No blood or anything. But then the Lion's stomach started to move and you could see the Wolf moving around in it. Oddly enough, more Lions started to sprout out of our mouths. xD