Author Topic: Horrer Hearts: The Requiem (Comming soon)(Big time wip~)  (Read 11413 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: Horrer Hearts: The Requiem (Comming soon)(Big time wip~)
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2012, 01:46:35 am »
file editor is pretty someone who can hack into all the natural feral heart files and make it so there are changes in the code, such as adding weather. And sure all you guys. Darkmoon, please do. I really need a new banner for the site.

The liar and the thief

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2012, 11:00:18 pm »
-Starts to do the running man tail out as I do with the duck face XD- YES! IMA SECONED HAND! XD

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2012, 11:17:34 pm »
Uuuugh. I can't do anything rather than what someone has. I do have an idea. Actually I have a bucket load of ideas, but I can't make maps and I can't get people to want to make it with me. *facedesks repeatively* No one really cares about my ideas...

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2012, 11:38:45 pm »
When  do we discuss plot points? I have practically bursting with ideas :DD Just pm me when you're ready!

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2012, 11:44:46 pm »
- pats Katsa on the back - I guess the early bird gets the desirable worm. You're the bird and Co-Producer is the worm - shrugs -

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 11:55:29 pm »
I think everyone listens to you, BumblyBee, you're a very nice Feralheart-ian. I don't see why anyone wouldn't listen to you! You're one of the most creative, original people I've ever met. Who else has a username like 'BumblyBee?' I think it's really creative, instead going with the crowd like, 'BlackWolfEmo' or 'DragonTamer254.' I bet you would have better ideas than me!
   Also, I'm sorry if I seemed inconsiderate by not replying to you. I was accidentally on the wrong page and would have replied if I was on this page. I also know you weren't talking to me, but I just thought I'd mention and make up for my stupidity X3 I also don't see why you shouldn't help in the plot-creating, even though it's not my decision to make :DD

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2012, 01:00:18 am »
  Woah. I just thought I was just another person. I always used to look up to you and many others for the same reason, for your creativity and all, and thought you guys were just plain cool. Also, it's ok about the late reply. I'm watching Monster, Inc. so it's fine about replying late.
  But, really, I thank you for the comment. I don't really have that much self-esteem, probally because people at school think I'm weird. If I'm weird, then everyone is. Also, I can't read people's minds or anything, so I just think I'm another person. I guess I just don't recognize myself when I see myself. ^.^ I guess I shall ask... May I be the co-creator's co-creator? :P

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2012, 01:34:04 am »
That was buitefull XD -Snifflez- ALL RIGHT! GROUP HUGGLEZ TIME! -Death Huggles EVERY one and whom ev er refuses i shall eat then wat youre Kin O.O-

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2012, 01:40:19 am »
- Allows self to be hugged - Anyways, shouldn't this thread be for the map, not discussion creativy and apparently hugs?

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2012, 01:46:17 am »
-hugz- Yesh. So what now?