Author Topic: The Deities of Gemcrypt [~Wolf~God/Deity~RP~Open&Accepting]  (Read 25247 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: The Deities of Gemcrypt [~Wolf~God/Deity~RP~Open&Accepting]
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2012, 07:24:04 am »
((I know right, I worry about that sometimes too X.x
It frustrates me too at times when a really thought out and planned RP gets 0 members because of all the text and like a few word roleplay with no basic set of rules gets like ten haha.

Do all the positions of the Deities have to be filled out before the RP can start?))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2012, 03:23:50 pm »
(( I know, right? -ragequit-

And no, I just wanted to give it some time for more people to join. Since it was launched only yesterday xD

Though I think it would be helpful if all the deity positions were filled when we start, it isnt necessary. We can use them as NPCs until someone joins as them ^_^ ))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

BaneHowl

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2012, 09:10:55 pm »
Name: Anemos
God of: Wind.
Personality: Fluid. She is very silent, self-reserved, wispy; resembles the wind. She has a good
temper, but can get very dangerous when you press her. When she's cranky, she'll often force
you away politely unless you pose a threat.
Domain/Territory: I like to ride the wind to the trees and watch everyone, but I stay around the Temple of Wind, built in the trees of vines and wood. Whenever the wind blows, the sea-shell wind chimes I created make music.
Regular Form: A pure white wolf with hazel eyes and nimble paws.
Deity Form: {Coloring a lineart cuz I want her to be unique.}

Name: Thanatos
God of: Fire
Personality: Fiery. He's very sharp, witty, strategic, but has a mega short fuse. His body language is usually very edgy. He's sarcastic and sometimes rude when he wishes.
Domain/Territory: I wander.
Regular Form: A built red wolf with glimmering copper eyes and a long, flowing tail that resembles fire.
Deity Form: {Coloring a lineart cuz I want him to be unique, too.}
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 09:12:32 pm by BaneHowl »

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 03:04:51 am »
((Alright, I'll add the pictures of them once they are done.
BaneHowl, accepted! We shall start soon, tomorrow at best.

I forgot one thing, I'm going to add 'Powers/Mutations' to the bio, incase anyone has an idea for another power their charrie could have. Please add that to your bio or simply say that your charrie has none xD))
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 04:51:32 am »
Name: jaya
God of: sky
Personality: friendly, kind and wise. She can be very friendly but if you threaten to hurt her then you wished that you never said that as she can get very mad but still, she is a caring wolf.
Domain/Territory: caves of sky
Regular Form: pure white wolf with blue eyes
Deity Form: pure white wolf with sky blue markings, legs, eats and tail. Blue eyes with white wings. (going to draw her soon as I can)
Powers/Mutations: can fly, walk on clouds, change can control all of the weathers and change the sky's color.
Other: n/a
Signature by Green

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2012, 10:17:02 pm »
((Here's Tetsuya's ability, I added it to his form but will place it here as well so you don't have to go all the way back ^.^

Powers/Mutations: With his superior intellect, Tetsuya is able to make illusions to fool others. From making a coin disappear to making a multiple of himself, sometimes he may be able to make the other think they had been harmed if attacked by a fake him (this could solely depend on who the person is [such as another deity or not] and what state their mind is. If they're completely focused and alert, the tactic would very likely fail). He could also fathom up scenes and locations with the gift of telepathy, but do not worry he cannot read others minds unless they want him to or they accidentally let something slip. He mostly only uses this to be able to contact others over distances and vise versa.

I was going to add telekinesis in there but figured he already has enough abilities and didn't want to go overboard haha.))
The Hobbit

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 01:28:28 am »
((Alright, Stephen is accepted ^_^

Now, all we need is Sea, Earth, Sun and Moon. But we're starting nao >_<

I'm adding just one more rule. Posts should be at least 3 sentences. If your a deity, you have a lot of jobs so this shouldn't be THAT hard xDDD STAWT NOW
For now until someone claims Sun, I'm calling him a guy. And Moon as a girl.))

The sky started out at the top with a dull pink, gradually seeping into many hues of orange and red as they reached the sinking sun. That is, Sun, the god, was retreating back into it's warm little home between the hills of Gemcrypt. Sun hasn't abandoned Sky just yet, lingering around those last few minutes to say his goodbyes, to the clouds and to the goddess Jaya. The god slowly backs away every  second, and soon he completely parts with the sky. The sky slowly changes from light purple as the warmth from the sun fades, to a dark purple.

Aika's amber orbs slowly slip open, blinking a few times to comprehend the situation. The hourglass beside her flips over, then lands softly on the grass, the grains of sand sliding from top to bottom. The sound of the falling dust snaps Aika back into the present, and she swears to herself in panic for letting herself fall asleep at this crucial moment. Not taking a moment to balance herself after jumping off the ground, she lets out a long howl, signaling Moon's rise. The goddess emerges and meets up with Sky, illuminating the night once again. Aika sighs in relief, turning away to leave from the tall hill that she had perched on so she could see the sun set. The goddess of Time retreated into the forest, leaving hourglass dust in her wake, her trusty hourglass floating merrily by her side,
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2012, 03:43:41 am »
The sky turned from beautiful shades of orange to dark purple. She said her goodbyes to the sun before howling for the clouds to take place in the night sky. She then hanged the stars up on the night-sky to lighten up, then made sure that the moon was on time. Sky guided the clouds to half covered the moon and the night, then turned the sky darker until it was fully night.

Jaya knew that her job was done....for now. She then padded off to make sure that the stars, the moons and the clouds were in the correct order.
Signature by Green

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2012, 10:30:53 pm »
Tetsuya paused in his steps, eyes glancing toward the darkening sky. The howl signalling the Moon's appearance had caught his attention, and he watched as she appeared and Sky began her own work. Soon enough the scenery was beautiful and extravagant, he couldn't help but admire the work. Though he couldn't linger any longer.

Turning away, Intelligence wandered onward to his next destination. He had to pay the Death goddess a visit, it had been sometime since he did the last time, more so than he felt comfortable with. After awhile, the golden/brown-furred wolf found himself in a bare part of the forest. This place always enchanted him, though it didn't quite hold the beauty and serenity of the forest with the help of Sky, Sun, Moon, and Earth, this place held it's own mystery and secrets. That caught the wolf god's interest even more.

It didn't take him too long to fine the ravine leading deep into the ground. Entering it, his fur did not darken but neither did it brighten, it remained the same and he stuck out against the black. He would of looked around but it would of mattered little, and neither did he call out. He knew that the wolfess would be aware of his appearance if she was there and show herself.
The Hobbit

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2012, 11:34:05 pm »
Death trotted through the barren wasteland that she called home, others called useless piece of space. The thick wisps emanating from her paws every step she took wrapped around her victims. The wisps prevented the souls from escape, but even if they did it wouldn't matter much. Souls didn't have much place else to go anyway.

Ghosts don't belong. They float. Managa-Shi often found that quality in herself.

The goddess halted near the steep fall that led into Ranic Ravine, eyes squinting at two mortal figures craning their necks to look down into it. Her crimson eyes narrowed. She has enough souls for today, in fact the three that she had right now were her last catch this day. The two wolves noticed her presence, and only seeing her as a black wolf, stood up and began circling her.

"What is your business here?" One asked threateningly, apparently pretending that this was their territory. Death held in a snicker of amusement.

"My business is death." Two high-pitched yelps and squirts of blood, and two dead bodies laid on the ground. The attack was unexpected from the slim framed female, making the kill quick. After quickly wrapping the two souls in darkness, she hopped down into her domain. The sight of a lone wolf that stood out shockingly against the pitch black darkness made her groan inwardly. Great, Intel pays a visit right when she steals a soul or two.

Tetsuya's job was to prevent that from happening. Shi let the souls slip away from her grasp and watched as they retreated to the many, many other ghosts that floated around there. They wouldn't be able to leave the ravine, but the hole in the ground was big enough to hold all of them and give exploring space. She smiled sheepishly at Tetsuya,
"Hi... You've come to visit, I see..."  

((Sorry...Long post is long... I just kept cramming information in there >_< Its an intro post anyway so xD))
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 11:38:10 pm by FusedHearts »
Siggie is not mine O_O