Author Topic: The Deities of Gemcrypt [~Wolf~God/Deity~RP~Open&Accepting]  (Read 25162 times)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Re: The Deities of Gemcrypt [~Wolf~God/Deity~RP~Open&Accepting]
« Reply #110 on: May 14, 2012, 01:30:07 am »

Bullrushes swayed gently in the morning breeze, echoing in Arakko's ears. After a brief hesitation, she rolled onto her side and stretched. A crane pecked eagerly in the shallows of the river, its white wings spread out wide. Sea slowly got to her paws, her fatigue washed away by the night's sleep. But the incident last night was still replaying in her head. The three mortals bothered her, tugging on her nerves. Something wasn't right about those three wolves... she thought privately, opening her jaws to taste the air. It was another day for purifying the rivers, and Arakko felt determined to do everything without hesitation.

Before long, she reached a filth-infested area of a river she had followed. Goodness, it's hard to believe the streams can get so dirty! Just barely touching her paw to the surface, she closed her eyes and concentrated. The pollution in the water slowly faded, leaving nothing but clear river. Raising her head, the deity scanned the area for anything else she missed.

ヌ - ド ル

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2012, 12:57:58 am »
((Bumpity bump bump? 0.o

I gave Time the chance to speak to Intel now if she still wanted to haha. Or I can have him go to her :3))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2012, 03:50:28 am »
((Oh, I almost forgot to reply xD Sorreh))

Sky had just glided down from the sky and landed when Shi arrived at the side of the river. Death panted and bent down to take a drink but paused when a new sheet swept over the polluted water, leaving a sparkling blank blue slate. She lapped up the newly freshened water and raised her head, levelling her eyes with Arrako's before stalking down the shore in search of the corpse... There, oh... One she had spotted it, she wished she hadn't looked. Shi looked around, saw no one, and leapt to a log in the middle of the river that was held in place by two moss covered by rocks. A small cream paw was placed limply on the log, and not far below... Shi reached down and pulled the pup out from underwater, trying her best not to actually look at the thing. She dropped the motionless body on the log and raised her head again, just staring at it. Poor thing must have lost her breath right when she was about to get out... How cruel... Her own pitying voice echoing in her mind, she shook her head. Normally she didn't touch the corpses, she went in there, took the soul out and brought them back, so why should the life of just one pup bother her? Death's eyes flashed white, and the soul of the pup bounced out, soon to be wrapped around the waist by one of Shi's shadowy growths.
Well won't you look at that. Cold-heart Shi actually cares.
Shut up.

After about half an hour of stalking the alpha through her hourglass, Aika concluded that he did not remember one thing about the previous night's events. The gray male went through his morning giving orders to his pack then set out to patrol the territory, which really was just boring to the deity... And she had others things to tend to right now. Like the fact that Suya's mind had opened up again and she could say something to him now. She stalked out of her chamber and breathed in the stuffy, damp air of the caverns she lived him. She began, talking to herself despite the fact that Suya would only be able to read her mind... On second thought, maybe he could hear what she was saying whenever wherever, but the thought sort of scared her, so she just thought it this time...
Suya...I've been thinking about the alpha ever since last night, and I think I have a theory...
If you've ever heard the story of how this land came to be and how we were created, than you know that Life is capable of giving the powers of a deity to a normal wolf. There's not much else to the story, but I think that you can't just give it away to anyone, there are certain, uh... Chosen ones. What I'm trying to say is that this alpha, he may be one of those chosen ones.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2012, 01:17:13 pm »
Hm? Suya slowly came to a stop as the voice of Aika came into his mind, perking his ears as if she were really right in front of him. Perhaps it was just a force of habit, though the deity hardly noticed. Tetsuya listened to the suggestion, eyes growing thoughtful as he considered the possibilty. For awhile he remained silent as he did so, but finally spoke (or thought to be specific).

I do not see how it's impossible, though at the same time I can't say if it's so, he replied back. Then there was another pause. Suya was aware of the tale, at least from what he had been told. It was Time that always kept the stories and knew them by heart, Suya's knowledge was great but he mainly focused on the facts and details, most of the time Aika assisted him in documenting historic events and passing lives. But still, could this Alpha be a Chosen One? It would definitely explain a lot. But why him? What purpose did he serve other than leading a pack? Was something at work here, something greater beyond even the deities of Gemcrypt's understanding? Getting a little ahead of yourself, aren't you Tetsuya? he thought to himself. Remember, one step at a time, don't rush.

I believe this calls for a visit to Life, Intel continued to Time. I'll pay her a visit and ask her face-to-face. If you are not busy currently, please feel free to come with me. Though it'd be advisable we do not bring more than two, anymore may make Life feel suspicious and/or pressured, which we do not want.

Of course Life wasn't being suspected of something such as committing a crime, but Intelligence came to learn that people became more closed off when being asked questions by a multiple of people. It wasn't always the case and depended mostly on the person themselves, but Suya didn't want to risk it. If this Alpha was a Chosen One, he had the desire to find out for what purpose, and the only way to do that was through Life. But only if that truly was the reason for the male's strange abilities, otherwise he'll have to try and discover the real cause.
The Hobbit

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 21, 2012, 04:39:05 am »
((Bump))
The Hobbit