Author Topic: The Deities of Gemcrypt [~Wolf~God/Deity~RP~Open&Accepting]  (Read 25411 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: The Deities of Gemcrypt [~Wolf~God/Deity~RP~Open&Accepting]
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2012, 03:51:52 pm »
"your welcome, godness of moon" jaya spoke, looking at casphwai and the stars, her many pups. Jaya then opened her wings and flyed off, looking for a place to rest after a hard, busy night.
Signature by Green

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2012, 07:32:39 pm »
*Ima wanna add a wolfeh? :3*

Name:Road
Personality:Road is a young, but faithful wolf. He would never think about betraying or hurting innocent others. He preffers to be around wolves that he can trust, rather than wolfs he has just found. Road has a strange mind, and can be very inapropriate and my do things that he can live to regret. At times, Road may be 'to' romantic, and put others off, but he is learing on how to 'treat' females.
Pic/Description:*Above*
Other:N/A

*Sorry for de large size :(*

Dooooooooood.

muchlovenatalie

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2012, 09:40:35 pm »
THIS LOOKS AWEESSOMMEE

Name: Magna
God of: Sea
Personality: Magna is a sweet little thing. She's very calm and always keeps her cool. However, she can be easily angered depending on how windy it is.  She can be very forcefull if ever pressed, but mostly just takes life one day at a time. She's very relaxed, however she has no problem showing her emotions.
Domain/Territory: Usually stationed near the water, she frequently can be found swimming, floating in a stream or relaxing on a bank. When too far from water, she can get a bit cranky.
Regular Form: Blackish fur with a silvery blue tint. Magna has bright blue eyes and a slick and thick coat.  
Deity Form: (img above)
Powers/Mutations: Can breath under water, and control all forms of water. Can produce mass amount of water from the ground when there isn't a main source of water.
Other: N/A

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2012, 10:54:04 pm »
((Arrako, accepted. Road, accepted.
Sorry, muchlovenatalie, first come first serve. The spot for sea has already been taken ^^" Earth and Sun are still open, however.))

Aika slithered through the tall, yellowish gold grass, perfectly disguised with her auburn pelt. The goddess' ears swiveled at the sound of beating wings as they cut through the air and away. Her amber eyes glanced up, seeing the blue-eyed winged canine flap away, probably to sleep after a night of hard work. Time waited until Jaya was out of earshot to emerge and approach Casphwai. The Moon was tending to her many, little pups as they gathered at her paws like they were magnets. Time thought the scene was rather heartwarming, but there were matters to discuss.
"Sky told you to descend to early. I didn't even howl yet..." Time grumbled the last part, always annoyed when her job was rendered useless. "You both are lucky that the mortals never noticed."

Death glanced up at the sky, her eyes squinting as the sun reached its height and blinded her momentarily. Sun must rised a minute too early. Shi sighed and looked back at Tetsuya, registering what he had said. Killing isn't always the answer? Ha! Her eyes fixed on him with an incredulous look,
"Pardon, but have you forgotten that you are speaking with the goddess of Death and War when you say that?" The black furred wolf shook her head and scowled, resisting the urge to beat her paw against the ground as if she were having a temper tantrum.
"The more you do this, the more damage you'll cause."
"I know, I know..." She answered through gritted teeth. She felt like a pup being scolded by its mother (though the thought of Suya ever having a child was sort of amusing to her).
"...the others will become impatient with you, especially Life and Time." At the mention of her all time rival's name, she let out a vicious snarl.
"Do not utter that name in my presence!" Shi huffed and looked away, spitting out the next words before she could be embarrassed for the outburst, "Fine. I'll stop." For now, at least.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2012, 11:16:18 pm »
The sudden light shining above the ravine had Suya's interest for a moment, following Death's gaze. There was no sound of Time's howl, the sun was rising too early. It was possibly Sky's doing, though that wasn't his problem. Intel's problem now stood before him, and he lowered his gaze back to Shi.

"For one that controls Death and War, you have quite a temper," he returned. "I sometimes wonder if you were meant to be in charge of Fire but were switched at the last second." Wither this was to tease, annoy, or make fun of the female, or simply stating an observation, was difficult to tell. "Perhaps if you learn to keep that in check, you won't be taking souls too early. Anyhow," Tetsuya rose on all fours, turning to leave. "I'm glad you decided to stop," though the way he said it made it obvious he didn't completely trust that statement. "Now if you will excuse me, I need to pay a visit to that pack you took two members away from. Will you be alright on your own?"

His golden-red eyes rested on the dark-furred female, almost difficult to point out against the darkness of the ravine if it weren't for the darker outline of her form (assisted by the sun outside) and her eyes. He sometimes worried about leaving her on her own for too long, it always seemed someone died while he was gone. But he couldn't stick by her 24/7, he had other places to be and take care of. Already his mind could sense the rising tension to the pack further off from there when their troops had not returned yet. While the two spoke, Suya sensed a scout come by and see the dead bodies, soon they will return to the others and report their findings. If he didn't hurry now, the whole pack may head here to try and "kill" the culprit. Of course, Tetsuya knew what the outcome would be all too well.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

SecretsOfDeath

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2012, 11:16:53 pm »
(On second thought, I want to leave this rp. I can't find a good muse for this. Sorry.)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2012, 11:34:24 pm »
(Thanks, Fused! c:)

A single shape moved beside the riverbanks. The she-wolf gazed up at the sky, her ears erect and twitching on occasion. She lowered her head and narrowed her deep-colored eyes to stare at the water beside her, making sure there was no pollution occupying within its depths. Notifying no filth in that section of the river, she trekked on with a chilly silence that burned in her throat. Arakko flinched away from the sun that nearly blinded her and shook out her pelt, eyes fixed on the river water she passed. Suddenly as paws drummed on the ground, she stiffened. Gotta hide, gotta hide, gotta hide! she thought, her fleeing instincts put to the test. Panicking for a moment, Arakko whipped her head around to look for a place to shelter. Before she could move, a rabbit's nose stuck out of the grass, twitching in an effort to scent for food. ...Oh. The goddess sighed, secretly embarrassed. "It's just a rabbit, not a wolf," she pointed out to herself. Nosing out a bramble patch near the rushing water, she hunched down into a crouch and crawled between the brush.

Not long after, Sea yawned and stretched, leaning onto her side. The white wolf's eyes, faintly colored by a light shade of blue, were half-closed due to how bored she looked. Giving another massive stretch, she heaved herself onto her belly and stood. Head peering above the brambles, she blinked the fuzziness that clouded her vision out of her eyes, and looked around the area to see if there were any others near her. Finding no other presence, she stepped carefully from the bramble patch and shook out her pelt.

ヌ - ド ル

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2012, 01:46:03 am »
(umm...I mistakenly put 'eats' instead of ears in the applation on her deity form)

Jaya dropped, tried, as she heard aika annoyed by her work. "I thought you howled time, i must've heard a normal wolf's howl and mistaked it as your howl. It's too late to change that now" she barked to aika, growling under her breath. She got up and shaked her wings, getting rid of the grass and signed. She wanted to lay down but she couldn't as aika was talking to her.   
Signature by Green

muchlovenatalie

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2012, 10:19:13 am »
ahw the List said it was open :c I'm afraid I don't have anymore characters to submit ,seeing as I'm still working on creating them. I might come back and apply for something else later on. But for now, Byyye! :3

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2012, 09:44:05 pm »
((*Sweatdrop* Yeah sorry about that. Bye!
@SecretsOfDeath, I've taken Shonatell and Noimi out of the rp character list.

Life and Love are now open again.))

Waiting for Moon before posting Aika

Death's jaw nearly dropped at Intel's statement. It almost seemed like an insult, or like he was teasing her.
"I sometimes wonder if you were meant to be in charge of Fire but were switched at the last second." Shi was too surprised for a snappy comeback, in fact she wasn't even offended at the moment. What really confused her was whether or not Suya was just teasing or if that was an actual observation. It was hard to imagine Intel of all wolves to make pun at a time like this, let alone get any kind of emotion out of him.

At this fact, Shi took the statement as an outright insult. Knowing that blowing up at him was just going to prove him right about her temper, she turned away and dug her claws in the ground, making a low screech since her claws were meeting rock. Her temper was usually brought along because not only was she the god of death, but war as well. The adrenaline of battle and the urge to bull-charge into any problems she had were a natural insinct. You could say that fighting was in her blood.

Managa-Shi closed her eyes and huffed, starting to walk away, deeper into the ravine.
"I'll be fine by myself, Suya. I'll see you at the meeting tonight, if it makes you feel any better." She disappeared in the pitch black darkness without another word.

((By the way, I'm letting Suya read Shi's thoughts anytime he likes xD I just think it would be hilarious if she ever slipped up and thought something terrible and he'd be able to hear her))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;