Poll

can there be a few new animal species?

Cobra snake
35 (51.5%)
Kangaroo
33 (48.5%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: New animal body shapes!  (Read 14086 times)

FoxfangPitbull

Re: New animal body shapes!
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 11:23:14 am »
That's kinda what Aerokai is for =/ They're gonna have all of those. The point of FH was to have an improvement of IT, not to branch away from it completely.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 12:01:58 pm »
Like Crin said, I also doubt that new/different models will be added. Feline, Canine-- and deer?
That does not make sense, at all. FeralHeart is supposed to be a carnivore based game, so a deer, horse or bird model wouldn't really fit, now would it?

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 09:16:24 pm »
I find the models quite fine. Like Crin said, I don't really think of deer and reptiles and such all that feral. Wolves are kings of canines and lions are kings of felines(IMO). I would also be suprised with more models since canine and feline are decent enough to fit the game pretty much perfectly.
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 09:39:59 pm »
Well I Think it would be fun to be a snake thats all becaus Arokie will NOT be finished :(

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2012, 10:24:24 pm »
Well I Think it would be fun to be a snake thats all becaus Arokie will NOT be finished :(
You don't know that for a fact, and FH was originally designed to be a canine and feline RPG. I'm sure it would be fun to be a snake, but again, I'm sure there's something out there that isn't FH that can satisfy your craving.

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 10:25:57 pm »
Actually they Said they arent going to finish it sorry :( An ur right FH is good the way it is :)

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 10:59:22 am »
When I think of the word "Feral" The only three things that come to my head are: lions/big cats, wolves, and over-sized man-eating horrifying, deformed monters, but I highly doubt Kov would put THEM in the game xD. I think FH should stay the way it is, with only the feline and canine models.
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup

Offline CalliCat1113

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -10
  • Larkspur/Starline
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 02:16:59 pm »
Look, I like all of these ideas but,

1. You can make a fox with the canine creator.
2. Deer and bears will come out in Aro'Kai.
3. You could make an Eagle from Aro'Kai's Owl creator.
4. "Feral"=Horses (not really now although dogs are the same way, used to be very feral, now almost all domesticated). Besides, like Jeanette's point. And all the MLP bronies will have something they can make their character of. And a lot more horse-lovers would come to FH, too. Since Aro'Kai wouldn't be planning on it. And, making a horse out of a deer wouldn't even look good (in my opinion).

And this game was based off of IT. So what? We can't just keep with the same boring (no offense) models. I am sure we can add at least ONE new, popular model that most people will like, and that will bring more people. :D *coughhorsescough*
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 02:21:00 pm by Calli »

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 04:17:25 pm »
Actually they Said they arent going to finish it sorry :( An ur right FH is good the way it is :)
What a bummer. Ah well, but thanks anyway

kamoniak

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2012, 10:08:38 pm »
i think horses...and that kind of prey animals should be added...they are four legged animals...so i dont think it affects she game....