Author Topic: Kinen's Presets! <3 (2 slots open!) EDIT!  (Read 3953 times)

Kinen

Kinen's Presets! <3 (2 slots open!) EDIT!
« on: April 16, 2012, 04:44:07 am »

Well this my thread where I'll post my presets and offer you guys some requests
 if you think that my presets are good and would like one of your own :3.

<Table of Contents>
Post1; Information/Slots
Post2; Requested Presets
Post3; Public Presets
Post4; Personal Presets

EDIT HERE!- I can't apologize enough for my absence ;3;. I'm sorry! School hit me kinda hard, so I haven't had the time to work on the presets. But! Ningyo will get working on them right now! <3

I maybe a little inactive at times, possibly due to school or something else. But,
oh there always is that but hehe. But. I will try to get your presets done. Also!
Note that I may not be the best at adding items such as bracelets or collars because
I personally feel that when you turn you head or move you leg the way the texture
moves with the item on, just doesn't look natural. But no fear, that's what equipment
is for <3.

Slots
1 - Cami/Viinca
2 - Delphinium - Ehawee
3 - OPEN!~
4 - OPEN!~

-------------------------------

Remember deary's it's okay to use maybe a character creator on dA to make your character, or even a template, but don't directly use someone else's copyrighted picture :3 Thankchu!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 10:28:55 pm by Kinen »

Kinen

Re: Kinen's Presets! <3 (4 slots open!)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 04:44:22 am »

These are presets that other people have requested from me!
All preset requests are free, but karma for those who can give
it is always appreciated <3.

D: No one has requested any presets!
Be the first! <3
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 04:54:18 am by Kinen »

Kinen

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 04:44:37 am »

Just some freebies that I've made and shared with the
rest of you. These are free as long as I don't hear that
someone isn't giving me credit for my presets. So be
sure to credit me <3.

D: I haven't made any free presets yet.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 04:59:12 am by Kinen »

Kinen

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 04:44:48 am »

Just some presets I made for myself. I also added the
downloads so you can see me in game <3.

Miyoku

My beautiful Tiger character also a rogue warrior, so when you see her, if you have Tetsu's Game item's pack downloaded she wears a Bulk sword on her back (Also known as Buster Sword -w-b)
Download to see me in game!- http://www.mediafire.com/?g4tp568me9kicox
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 05:26:45 am by Kinen »

Offline tigeremo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 12:27:37 pm »
Name(In-Game): tigeremo
Charakter Name: Sari
Wings? No
Mane? Yes
Realistic (fur texture): yes this please http://delayni.deviantart.com/art/FH-Player-reTexture-Mod-V1-DL-276534022

Picture: Link removed due to copyright no necklace and no bracelet ^^

thank you, tigeremo
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 04:43:55 am by Sameth »

Kinen

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 05:50:19 pm »
@Tigeremo; <3 Very beautiful character. Just to clarify something though, for the mane you want the back tuff mane (asuming from the character.) With what mane? :3 Reply to this when you can, but for now I'll work on the rest of it. Also! Thank you for being specific enough to tell me which fur texture to use <3.
-Kinen

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: Kinen's Presets! <3 (3 slots open!)
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 04:45:45 am »
Tigermo's reference was a character under copyright of a different user. By creating a preset of that same character will violate the original artist's copyright.

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 08:07:50 am »
Yes please!

(Still looking for a name for her, so just add the slot under my in-game name Viinca or forum-name Cami :3)

Here is what my char would look like: (I hope I'm not too picky though, the indications I give are always variable with the editor, so if you think some other idea looks better, don't hesitate to change it, that's all :P)

I couldn't do the tail, nor the bag legs, but the markings would be the same (stripes and faded colors of gey/brown). What I mean is, the tail markings are the same as the ones on her back, stripes and splodges but more faded.. The back legs have the same as the front legs' dots. I just wasn't able to add them.. ^^"

I'd also love to have the realistic fur texture with it, and she is a female so nice and slender-looking ^^ I think I made the markings on the model too.. well, they stand out quite a lot and look less realistic than expected, so I'd prefer them to look more faded out, if you see what I mean?

Eyes would be a lovely bright blue, same color for both eyes :D Pawpads, cream-ish colored..

Oh! And the model doesn't have a mane on it, but I'd like to have one on the preset too :3 A darker color than the markings, very dark grey color would be great.

That's all I think.

Thanks so so much!!!

« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:53:32 am by Cami. »

Delphinium

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 11:29:18 am »
Name(InGame): Delphinium
Character Name: Ehawee
A realistic grey wolf if you can, please. She's a grey wolf with regular markings, so any referance picture of a grey wolf is good. Realistic fur texture, please. No mane, Her eyes are a pale yellowey-orange. I think that's all but definately tell me if I'm too vague. Thanks so much :3

Kinen

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 06:21:58 pm »
@Sameth - I understand that, I was a bit weary in the first place on making the preset o3o, but yes, by making it I would be violating her rights of copyright on the character and species :3 We've got it all cleared out now so no problem <3.

@Cami - Mkay :3 and faded out marking are what I do on most of my preset's even though Miyoku is the only real example, her underbelly is somewhat faded out, but being as it's a white against a more orange color, it doesn't blend to well XD. But your character has mostly shades of gray from the looks of it so blending will look more natural <3 :3.

@Delphinium - It's not vague at all :3. What I'll do is once I feel that I'm done, I'll show you the preset, and you tell me if it's good or if there is something I need to fix :3 and we'll all be good.