Author Topic: Maps bugging  (Read 834 times)

Offline littlepinksprite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Maps bugging
« on: April 21, 2012, 09:33:36 pm »
I crashed when entering one of my custom maps so what I did was took the map out of the folder thinking that it would take me to a blank map, giving me the option to return home, but even without the file there it kept crashing. So what I did next was re-export it (that didn't work), try again with a different character (same result), and clear out all exports and default maps. After clearing out all my maps, I log in a different character (who I thought was in a default map), and they were actually sitting in my custom map with perfect visibility. How can that be, if my exported map isn't even in the folder for it to run off of? Anyways, my other two characters who crashed when entering the map before, are still crashing.

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
Re: Maps bugging
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 01:08:31 am »
You must have exported the map while the first two characters were in and the characters must have been in the default maps and so you said the maps work with another character or a new one? If not is the size of the first ones you used a certain size? If you give me these answer I may be able to help you play as the first characters you played as.