Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Accepting! ~ June 1st Summary Up!]  (Read 96422 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [V2! ~ Open]
« Reply #360 on: July 28, 2012, 11:41:19 pm »
I'm in the map Come join me! I don't wanna be alone! TT___TT

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 29, 2012, 12:15:32 am »
Are you still in the map?

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 29, 2012, 02:30:59 am »
yeah Jessie.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 29, 2012, 05:53:23 am »
Alright, so... I just decided to do this, even though I told Silver she could. XD It wasn't a lie. :U I just... changed my own mind about doing it myself.

Now, if Wolf, Silver, or Jessie see anything wrong about the beginning of the summary, that was because I wasn't there, as the three of you know. Lol. I much prefer writing the summary when I have all the details in mind, which is why the part where I came in and on is a bit fuller. Tell me if you see any mistakes! Dx

July 28th - Saturday Roleplay
Within the village walls, Trainee Blue stumbles upon Cub Alex, of whom she's just meeting for the first time. They talk for a while, until interrupted by Loner African Wild Dog Zenuke, who stumbled upon the village. Blue threatens him, having grown a distrust for all canines alike, and tells him to leave. Noticing the commotion outside, Loner Serria leaves the Medics' den and is positively infuriated to see Blue picking a fight with another of her kind. Quickly, her and Blue prepare to fight one another, until the lion LostSoul intervenes and brings Serria back, keeping her from reopening any wounds and promptly scolding her for nearly getting herself killed. A fierce argument between them breaks out, concerning a debate on who had it harder in their past lives. Upon their arrival in the Medics' den, a sleeping Mist-Stalker Reno wakes up just in time to catch bits and pieces of their intense conversation before Serria storms out of the den. After brief consent from Lost, Reno follows her out, and he later finds her atop a rock beyond the village walls, where he sits at the base to speak with her and question her as to what her problem was. Serria explains that LostSoul "doesn't get it", or rather, her, and Reno tells her that Lost only needs closure, because he doesn't remember anything from his past (which haunts him), while Serria remembers clearly what happened to her friends and family and feels conflicted about it. This is beginning to remind Reno of his own past, but he has no time to get any of these thoughts out before Fletcher is brought into the conversation. Serria claims she knows more than he does about the mysterious Striped Hyena, and many more things, before telling Reno that Blue is watching them. And predictably, she had been after following them out of the village. Not wasting any time, Serria goes to the Trainee's hiding spot and picks her up in her jaws, carrying her over to Reno. Blue immediately takes refuge behind her mentor's forepaws as Serria begins to explain to them that Fletcher is actually Garland Tacitus of Storm Meter, and says that she had been spying in their territory to find this information out. Reno is doubtful at first, until Blue questions the African Wild Dog if he is a tanned, Striped Hyena, to which Serria responds with a yes. Totally jolted now, Reno and Blue watch as Serria heads back to the village. Blue is more determined than ever to kill Garland, while Reno is more interested in getting a conversation in with 'Fletcher' to see if what Serria said about him being the Storm Meter Sub was really true.

---------------------------------------------------

Yes. Serria has spontaneously blown Garlic's cover, which means he'll probably have some serious ripping to do to a certain canine's entrails and windpipe in the near future. >.> Reno's now suspicious. If Gar can fool him again, then I will personally deem him ruler of every troll in this RP. x3   

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 29, 2012, 05:59:54 am »
Last Saturday rp screenies
At the time of taking these I didn't have Serri's preset

Cady I couldn't word it better =3

This Saturday rp
I don't have Zen's preset now but I have Serri's

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 29, 2012, 04:22:15 pm »
Good summary Cady and good screenies Silver. And sorry I gave Garland's cover. Now I think he's gonna try and rip my fur off O___O

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: July 29, 2012, 06:56:20 pm »
I am back :D

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 29, 2012, 08:09:21 pm »
Welcome Back.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 29, 2012, 08:15:06 pm »
thankies :D

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 29, 2012, 10:16:04 pm »
Hey If anyone wants to join in the map just to hang please do :) I'm too bored to do anything useful with my life XD Come join Mai!

"I Believe I can Fly!"