Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Accepting! ~ June 1st Summary Up!]  (Read 95684 times)

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [V2! ~ Open]
« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2012, 11:58:21 pm »
I'm going on now, if anyone cares to join in. ^^

Arasay

« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2012, 01:05:23 am »
My computer won't let me back on!!!

CloudFish

« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2012, 01:08:33 am »
Arf! Keep trying, dood. : ( We gotta roleplay togetharr.

Do you have minimum view distance and water reflection off?

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2012, 03:57:57 am »
Saturday Roleplay
In the early hours of the day, the tribe is up and about. Mist-Stalker Mia runs into Loner Akbar outside the village, who is very hungry and tired. After an edgy conversation - not to mention a brief scuffle - they head back to the village in wonder as to whether or not Akbar will be welcomed there. Meanwhile, Mist-Stalker Reno finally gets to talk to Trainee Blue about her bone to pick with "Gar", the evident hyena who deceived her. But Blue runs off, afraid of the idea of revenge, before Reno can stop her. She is promptly followed out of the village walls by Mist-Stalker Zuri, with her peculiar chameleon friend in tow. As just, Blue begs Zuri not to take her back, scared, but then notices Friend Chameleon and grows rather curious as an oppose to anything else. Reno stalks into the Medics' den, where Master Medic Katarina, Loner Roi, and the newborn cub Ukhozi are. He explains to Kat that their idea for Blue backfired on them when it was attempted, though he later shifts the conversation to the cub, who is crying for milk. In the end, Kat gets an idea to feed the cub with a compensation for milk until a nursing cheetah in the tribe volenteers to look after her, which she can only hope is soon.

-----------

There we have it. ^^ Was a screenie taken? I took a few anyway, if needed. XD

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2012, 08:30:12 am »
Updated. :3
And, I decided to try something a little bit different with the screenies this time. Hopefully it looks okay.

@Talakie ~ You forgot the Salami, but once you fix that, then I can accept Zoten. :3

TealieFox

« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2012, 09:21:07 am »
Pfft, I was too late. D:

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2012, 09:46:39 am »
Sorry I wasn't on, I slept in x)

I probably wouldn't have done much anyway, even in your conversations about Ukhozi all I would have done was roll around, sleep, and meow for food :P
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2012, 02:12:47 pm »

Salami, just incase. :>

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Kashi:

Name: Kashi
Parents: Furaha (Mother) & Mosi (Father) (Both Deceased)
Mate: Imamu (Absent, Status Unknown)
Offspring: Zuri Sanaa
Personality: Kashi is rather soft and level-headed cheetah, but can be very criticizing of others when needed. She tends to think a little different than her daughter, which is probably why she saw Zuri Sanaa as different from normal cheetahs upon raising her. Of course, when word spread about cheetahs living together in a tribe, this point of view changed. Like her daughter, Kashi was also raised without her father in her life, but did not see it as a problem. With this being pointed out, she will happily embrace any sort of cub with the care she had for her only daughter when she was little. Kashi shows great wisdom beyond her years, and is also compassionate towards others. She can be very stubborn though on her ideas, and is very hard to convince.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: WarriorMoo
Desired Rank: Elder
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): You know how I roleplay, right?

Code: [Select]
[img]http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3870/kashi.jpg[/img]
Name: Kashi
Parents: Furaha (Mother) & Mosi (Father) (Both Deceased)
Mate: Imamu (Absent, Status Unknown)
Offspring: Zuri Sanaa
Personality: Kashi is rather soft and level-headed cheetah, but can be very criticizing of others when needed. She tends to think a little different than her daughter, which is probably why she saw Zuri Sanaa as different from normal cheetahs upon raising her. Of course, when word spread about cheetahs living together in a tribe, this point of view changed. Like her daughter, Kashi was also raised without her father in her life, but did not see it as a problem. With this being pointed out, she will happily embrace any sort of cub with the care she had for her only daughter when she was little. Kashi shows great wisdom beyond her years, and is also compassionate towards others. She can be very stubborn though on her ideas, and is very hard to convince.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: WarriorMoo
Desired Rank: Elder
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): You know how I roleplay, right?

« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:14:45 pm by WarriorMoo »
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2012, 06:50:10 pm »
Ooh. I really like the new type of screenie you made, Frost. :D It's like a small collage. More things can be covered this way, if more than one important thing happens at once during the RP.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2012, 01:53:12 am »
I am SO mad! i just can't seem to get to the RPs! and i got on thinking the RP date was sunday! im so mad at my-self for missing RP i could tear my-self in half!
(btw im mad right now so that is why it looks like im yelling in the text)
I will try my best to make June 9th for the RP and if i dont i will tear my-self in half.

"I Believe I can Fly!"