Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Accepting! ~ June 1st Summary Up!]  (Read 95712 times)

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [V2! ~ Open]
« Reply #450 on: January 10, 2013, 08:48:19 pm »
You put one here and once you're accepted by FrostWynd, you can put one o the forums/ website

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 21, 2013, 11:53:42 pm »
Bumpers. ^^ :3 To the top we gooooo!

Oh, and for any who don't know/realize, I'm Shadow in Forum form. xD

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 26, 2013, 09:55:13 pm »
Ah. Never knew your forum name on here, Shadow. Lol.

And by the way, are we going to RP tonight? I feel like posting on here more often again, and writing more summaries. :3
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 09:58:34 pm by CadyD16 »

Offline ShadowClasher

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 26, 2013, 11:37:58 pm »
I'm not sure. I can come on probably, though the Map is making me crash every minute or so. .__.

*wink wink*

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 27, 2013, 01:21:38 am »
I vaguely remember that happening when you came on last. :/ Not good.

Offline ShadowClasher

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 27, 2013, 01:41:42 am »
Yep, I got on, posted "Hi" to everyone then crashed. Did the same thing the next minute saying "Sorry", crashed. SKBFJSBJRKEFJF. The Map dislikes me. v.v

*wink wink*

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 27, 2013, 08:04:48 pm »

((App for Storm meter))
Name: Damien
Personality: Sly and Cunning. This Hyena is a born protector. He is quite stubborn, and is in no way, "insubordinate". Many others, tend to shy away from Damien, even though, he would keep them safe, they feel that perhaps, he is too cruel. He enjoys deep battle, most always being the first to spring into action. Once he latches on for his kill, he will either, come home with food, or die in the process. He is a guard. His pelt raises at the thought of another creature, harming any pups in the pack, or another pack member. He is always strong, even when he should be weak.
Bio/History: Damien has never been a loner. He has lived his whole life, within the safety and comfort of a pack, until recently, when storms moved through his valley, scattering his pack, here and there. Lost after the storm, he finally came to terms, with the fact that whoever, is left, has moved on from the valley and will not return. He chose to do the same. He set out on a journey to find fresh lands and perhaps a new home.
User name: danger zone
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 08:07:18 pm by Zar »

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 27, 2013, 08:13:45 pm »
Sorry to double post. I know it isn't in the application, but, I would prefer to give a RP sample as well.

-The dark hued brute, lowered himself towards the ground. Perhaps, the lions hadn't seen him. He knew better than to go out alone, but hearing of the slaughter of a nearby pack, he was a little testy. He lay motionless, attempting not to breathe. He wasn't afraid of a lion, but a pride of lions, was a scary thing, when alone. He lay flattened on the ground, as the lionesses padded nearby. He heard them speaking to one another about a Cheetah Tribe, that perhaps could be of help to them, in a fight against a local Hyena pack. His heart stopped. "Where they talking about his pack?" he thought. He knew he needed to warn the others. A fight against a pride this large could be devastating, if his pack was unprepared.
He waited quietly until the lionesses finished their meeting, and began to pad away. He stayed put until they were out of sight, before he pushed himself to his feet anxiously. He turned and began running as fast as his legs would go in the direction of his pack. He was greeted by his pack, halfway there. They had already been warned---

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 28, 2013, 10:56:56 pm »
It looks pretty good, Zar. ^^

By the way, Frost. Can you put this in the place of Reno's current personality?

Fairily at par with his grandfather, Malcolm Jacul, who was really quite the sinister type. Small little inherited mannerisms can be spotted, though no one currently alive would know where to look for them. Reno was taught fairness, patience, and empathy from his father, Bruno, and these more positive traits shine through now and again. When they aren't, he can sometimes seem like a jerk. A big one, with little to no morals. He really is a cheetah's cheetah when the time arises for it, however, and he upholds oodles of respect for his superiors. When it comes to his job, he likes to keep things quick and silent. A clean kill is what he thrives for. Slow and messy just isn't his thing, so open combat certainly isn't, either. Otherwise, he's pretty reckless at any other attempt to do something outside of his rank, which can lead one on into thinking he's just being careless; he sometimes waits on steady paws until he forms a game plan in his mind, but at others, he leaps right in without thinking. Putting that aside, he also enjoys the company of cubs and Trainees, because it's when he puts words of encouragement and ease into good use. On occasion, it also gives him a chance to let loose and fool around. In the hard times, he doesn't relish in anything more.  

It really is a more updated version of the old one, but I feel like the way I've been portraying him lately needed a personality update, because he doesn't exactly fit the first one I wrote as perfectly anymore. ^^;  
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 10:58:41 pm by CadyD16 »

Offline Flower34

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 29, 2013, 02:04:25 am »
Salami

Name: Zayit
Parents: ? x ?
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Although seemingly shy at first, she quickly warms up to the desired cheetah of her choice. She in their eyes will soon grow to be a bold, and brave young female. Though she can also have moments of bitter sarcasm and rudeness. It is just a part of her personality that can not be changed. And no doubt this rude and bitterly sarcastic quirk of hers will get her into future trouble. She doesn't seem to be aware of it though. Though, once she is punished she seems to take everything to heart and act like it wasn't her fault.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Flower34
Desired Rank: Scout
RP Sample: The female stuck low to to the ground, as she carefully stalked through the tall grass. A bunch of vultures were gathered around a carcass of a wildebeest, and she was obviously desperate, despite the lingering threat of a lion lurking nearby. Advancing quickly, the vultures scattered into the air landing on tree branches and cawing at her. Obviously wanting to get back to their meal. After the commotion settled down, she quickly ripped a fairly well sized chunk of meat from the wildebeest, and carried it off. Soon enough, the buzzards decided it was safe enough to go back down and proceed with their meal. Hopefully this slab of meat could hold her over until her next attempt to scavenge- or hunt- for food in the cruel blazing heat of the savannah.