Author Topic: Rankaid Wolf Pack - Binding the Wires of Life (Accepting! Literate Forum RP)  (Read 7423 times)

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Name: Cleto
Personality: Stereotypical old man; He is light hearted and lenient towards the pups but he believes that no one older than a pup should behave recklessly. He will quickly remind them that they are the examples for the pups. Despite his age, he won't hesitate to snarl at a member or snap at them to act their age.
History*: Used to belong to a clan called Opal Clan since he was a pup. He grew up and became a warrior/fighter. Humans killed off/scattered this clan and he found his way here to use his knowledge of helping in packs to aid in this one. He will respect his leader, even though he out-ages her, but he won't forget to point out mistakes or flaws to her as far as planning or leadership goes.
Mate*: Aria (deceased, killed in the human attack of his previous group)
Offspring*: Kallie, Milo (deceased, killed in the human attack of his previous group)
RP Example: [Taken from an Opal Clan rp] Obi looked over to Rook and smiled slightly, impressed by his last statement. If there were two things the wolf treasured most it was courage and commitment. Although Rook had abandoned his last pack, the fact that he was able to admit his faults and vow to better himself made a good impression on Obi. The old wolf and the leader then looked over to the only feline member of their clan who seemed to have an accent in her voice, something Obi could relate to as his words weren't always understood with his southern dialect. With both of the histories revealed it was obvious the two other wolves could relate, their loved ones being wiped out by humans as well. "Well, Rook and Shanhua, we welcome you to the clan. I'm very sorry to hear that no one from your pack or family were able to be here to provide you comfort but we'll do our best to be as much as a comfort to you as possible. If you need anyone to talk to, feel free to talk to either myself or Obi," he spoke, looking over to the medic who nodded his head in agreement.
Extra*: HOOOOOWL~ 8D

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Accepted! ;w; *Happyflail* I'll add you to the Members List.

We can start whenever you all feel free to. I've added the sketch of the map to the Information post; I hope it's helpful~!

ヌ - ド ル

Moonheart01

@~.Christina.~- The sketch helps a lot. It ish colorful, too. :3

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
(@Dr??m
Thank you. c:

I'll start off with mah roleplay post. 8D)

Stretching limbs full of fatigue, Cypress paced back and forth outside of the main den, clearly mulling over where to assign the daily hunting trip. She had only became the Alphess a quarter moon ago and still hadn't figured everything out. The she-wolf let out a long sigh and sat down, her paws aching from walking and looked over her pack. Pups were tussling over which game they wanted to play while their siblings eagerly listed off the suggestions. Cypress's ears swiveled as she listened for any signs of danger. Nothing. Good, she thought with a soft trill of relief. Casting glances at the sky, she drew in a long breath, the air clearing her senses.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 12:27:16 am by ~.Christina.~ »

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
(Small bump to keep the thread from dying~ <3)

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Cleto raised his head from his short nap in the sun. He stood and stretched, shook his coat out and then looked around. After a minute or two, he was able to locate his alphess, Cypress. His place in the pack was established as the beta and he was determined to do his best to aid her in any way he could. She was about the same age his daughter would have been and he quickly bit back his sorrow at this thought. Shaking his head to clear out his negative thoughts, he hopped off his rock to approach Cypress. "Have you chosen a hunting grounds," he asked. His tone with her almost seemed fatherly, which may have been due to his previous thoughts.

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile

The fae turned to Cleto, giving him a small nod. "The western boundaries of Life Forest would do," she suggested lightly. She felt a bit unconvinced at her own words, however, due to how new she was to everything. Her mind swirled with questions she longed to ask her ancestors, but she knew she'd have to find the answers herself. "But I suppose it depends on if everyone wants caribou or rabbit." Cypress allowed a bit of a joking tone enter her voice, her ears twitching as she picked up the noises of play-fighting pups in the distance. Rolling her eyes faintly in amusement, she coughed to get herself back on task.

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Cleto smirked at the joke but returned to task once her focus was regained. "Would you like to lead the hunt then? I understand, as a beta, I will lead some hunts," he explained, offering to take the lead on the hunt if she preferred. The old wolf's eyes landed on a dark colored female a few yards away. He gave a howl mixed with a bark, a gruff order for the female to join them. His focus returned to Cypress, awaiting her reply.

[dark colored female= Morning. I was kind of waiting for Dream to post but it's been a week so I just replied =)]

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Cypress shook her pelt and nodded, secretly relieved for the opportunity to get some fresh air. "Of course I would!" she replied, trying to steady her voice so she didn't sound like a pup asked to go for an expedition away from the dens. Drawing her gaze from the beta to the healer, she waited for Morning to join the hunting trip, her ears erect.

(//Short
It's alright. c:)

ヌ - ド ル