Author Topic: {}Lost Era of Time{}New and Open!{}Huge W.I.P{}  (Read 4679 times)

Offline Necromancy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • How about a necromancy trick?
    • View Profile
Re: {}Lost Era of Time{}New and Open!{}Huge W.I.P{}
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 06:21:04 pm »
Username: Necromancy.

Name: Vitality.

Desired Rank: Elder God/God.

Desired Group: N/A.

Biography:
The prospect of hibernation was and still is a hideous idea to Vitality. Being devoted to life and growth, she has always despised the idea of slowing it without reason. Of course, she understands hibernation and its reasons, but Vitality has always been one to encourage making the most of life, as through her eyes, life is not as long as she'd like it to be.

Her role is to "cut the thread of life", as the Ancient Greeks might define it, working with the Elder of Death in order to pick out those who survive and those who do not. She doesn't enjoy this job, but knows it has to be done, and will put on a steely face during this task. Vitality will always do what has to be done.

She is a very cheerful character in general, and forgiveness comes easily from her when she is dishonoured in some way, although when truly angered, her rage can exceed a mother whose child has been taken and harmed's, and whoever has enraged her should run and hide. Vitality does not abuse her life-or-death power, and would never kill something for fun, but she will not hesitate to pour revenge on anyone who really deserves it.

Picture:

Skills: Light-tempered, hard to really anger. (Will add more when I have time)

Extra Abilites: Control over life and death, wings.

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 06:26:50 pm »
@Necromancy Accepted, of course.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 06:43:49 pm »
  Is it alright is I ask you to expand on the different things here? I am a little confused... Interested, but very confused. What do the Sawbones have to do with anything? How many Elder gods can there be, what are the different rank meanings for the group things, you know? I want to join, but am unsure of what is going on >.>

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2012, 07:09:27 pm »
Sawbones is a species, in which some people can join as... Give me a second, I was in a rush when I made this thread, I will work on it.
EDIT: Done, editted, this may be more understandable.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 08:14:43 pm by Hallucination »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 03:59:22 am »
Username: Kyugima
Name: Cielo (Italian for Sky as the translator says >.>)
Desired Rank: Elder God ((I know you need others, but I really wanna!))
Biography: Cielo is the Elder god of the Sky and Storms, and like the sky, he changes his mind quickly. He does not tend to stay on one track for too long, and what he wants to do, will often change every minute or so. This sometimes causes him to stress, as he finds he does not settle for one thing, but changes between them. When he went into hibernation, he found it a bit of a reprieve... For a while at least. Then he wanted to wake up. Hibernation was boring, lifeless, dull. He couldn't see the sky in his dreams.

His job amongst the Elder gods is to watch the skies, to guide storms and protect from them. He controls all sorts of storms, not just the lightning and rain kind, dust storms, tornado's, hail, blizzards. If he is not careful he can lose control of teh storms he guides and starts, letting them run rampant on their own.
Picture:

Skills: His quick changing mind is a strong point for him, as it allows him to adapt to change quickly and smoothly.
Extra Abilites:

((PLease tell me what I should be adding, I am actually quite a bit confused on how to make this better, there isn't too much on the Elder gods, and I don't want to write anything that may stuff up anything you have planned for the RP... A little stuck on ideas for things too XD))

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 04:05:44 am »
Sure thing, Kyu! You don't know how honored I am to have you! I am at Flourite Plains now, you can meet me on the East cost, farther east then the Y river, to join the group. Thanks for posting, I'll add you to the list.
~Hallucination

Offline rocketeer

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 04:13:00 am »

Username| rocketeer

Name| Kailani

Gender| Female

Age| 4

Desired Rank| Settler

Desired Group| Rhythmic Society

Biography| Kailani ("sea and sky") was named for the ocean she was born near. Her mother, Alaula, mentored both Kailani and her brother with her skills in hunting and gathering. Her brother was and still is her best friend; they did almost everything together.
Kailani became of age along with her brother, and they were expected to live on their own from then on. Their mother Alaula died shortly after that, fatally bitten by a snake. Kailani and her brother took her death very hard. She joined a Sawbone colony after this happened but ran away to the Rhythmic Society after a short while because she considered them much too nasty.

Kailani has a very easy-going, lighthearted personality bordering on seemingly permanent inebriation.

Skills| Hunting, gathering, swimming, very agile

Extra Abilities| N/A
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 11:32:25 pm by Nefeli »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 04:24:29 am »

For Rocketeer XD

Offline edge of darkness

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2012, 05:54:57 am »
I would like to join~
Username:SixxEclipses
Name:Lura
Desired Rank:Rythmic Royal
Desired Group:
Biography: --Im still thinking of one for Lura--
Picture:Well,i cant take pictures but i can describe her. || Dark grey,with a slight brighter underfur. Her eyes are bright blue,with full black sorroundings (Excuse my typos today xD) around her eyes. Her tail tip is white. She has white markings under her eyes,and her feet are socked,but not the toes.She has a nice pinkish tongue with a tad darker mouth.Her wings are the same colour as her pelt.
Skills: Hunting - **** Stealth - *** Singing - ***** Herbs - * Fighting - *** Swimming - ** Listening - ***
Extra Abilites:When her eyes grow bright,she enters fury mode.

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2012, 05:58:26 am »
Accepted, SixxEclipses