Author Topic: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chamber of Souls [ONE Slot open!]  (Read 95658 times)

SoulRevenge

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chamber of Souls [ONE Slot open!]
« Reply #270 on: August 26, 2012, 10:45:20 pm »
(Sorry for late reply)

"Let's keep looking anyway!" Kyeshui replied in a cheerful and, well, even slightly childish voice. He was abit disappointed when it turned out to be a false alarm, but right now he didn't care much at all about that. The riolu just wanted to get to the next floor, beat L, and get the heck out of here.
It took him awhile to find the staircase though; after what might of been fourty-five or even an hour passed of searching through the lush, green grass, oak, hemlock, birch, and beach trees, and a thousand other things that were quite, well pleasant. Such as bushes covered in a variety of berries, and sometimes; even extremely small cyan crystals dotted some places at random here and there. Kyeshui hadn't noticed them until quite recently though.
Turning his attention on the stair-shaped stone, settled on the ground, which now stood not too far before him, The Riolu began to jog-walk, which eventually turned into a full-out run towards it. "Finnaly! The stairs..." He couldn't help but have his mind yell out in excitement, and really, he couldn't help himself too, as shortly after he said the same thing outloud.
The riolu really didn't even bother waiting for Electra; because before she could even catch up he was rushing up/down the stairs with an exicted look on his face.
"Now we get to destroy L~" He said with a smirk as Electra had 'finnaly' jumped up/down the stairs with him. They were now on flour six, their designated area.

"You Rookies make me laugh... your going to destroy me?" L's voice had interuped the riolu's exicted cries and little cheers. In his opinion, this perticuliar riolu was quite self confident. Too self-confident for that matter really.
"What was I thinking? This is just another group of over-excited noobs." The lucario told himself, smirking abit in the real world at the thought. This was going to be much too easy to do. He'd be refuging in here for much longer if he decided not to turn himself in or anything.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 28, 2012, 09:28:42 pm »
((Bump? 0.o))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

SoulRevenge

« Reply #272 on: August 28, 2012, 09:30:19 pm »
(You stole my line.
._______.
I was looking for this thread...
I found it :3)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 28, 2012, 09:38:40 pm »
((Muahahaha!

Yeah, it was on the second page of the threads, it was pushed all the way down! D:
I had to poke it back to the top heh heh.))
The Hobbit

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 28, 2012, 11:51:32 pm »
((A bunch of new roleplays have sizzling out there, I'm not surprised this one got pushed back so far!
Sorry for being so inactive by the way! School gave a full body cast for the past few weeks (just kidding xD) ))

Jade narrowed her eyes at Cinni before nodding, grabbing the grass type by the back of the neck and setting her gently on her back. The absol started padding back to where the rookies should have been, it seemed like they had finally found the stairs. The guildmaster knew the dungeon fairly well, having expeditioned there a few times before, and felt a little guilty about being unable to direct them to the next floor.
"My name is Jade," She informed the Shaymin in a flat tone, scythe tail slashing back and forth. "I'm sorry, but for now I'm going to need you to keep quiet. I'm tailing a few explorers and would prefer not to be seen. Is that alright?"
Jade hoped that Cinni wouldn't think of her as some sort of criminal, that would certainly compound the situation. The shaymin seemed to a soft-spoken individual though, it shouldn't be too hard for her to keep her mouth shut until further notice.

Black claws tapping against the rocky surface of the stairs, Jade searched the opening cautiously before stepping out of the stairway. There were voices echoing in the distance, so she stayed by the bushes and cloaked herself with the trees and other plant-life until she found a spot where she could see the rookies and the outlaw they were supposed to capture without being seen.

Her brow furrowed at the sight of the Lucario, L. He sounded a bit smug and confident that these two new explorers could not defeat him. It's probably true... Unbelievable abilities or not, Kyeshui and Electra can't stand a chance to a rank B outlaw...
Or can they...?

Metis growled at the multi-colored parrot pokemon, six tails twitching in irritance. That jerk is good for nothing but getting his feathers in a flurry! She smirked slightly as Tetra defended them, saying that if the vulpix and the ponyta hadn't gone with them, the seviper might have done more damage than hehad in the first place.
Speaking of damage... Her eyes lay on Tensu again, who was speaking as confidently and sarcastically as ever, but it was clearly evident that the Meowth was badly injured. If it weren't for Nyla and I? Psh, if Tensu hadn't been there, we would be toast!
She nudged him gently with her muzzle, wrinkling her nose at the faint scent of blood. "C'mon, scratchcat. Let's get you to the infirmary." Metis searched him over with her eyes, slight concern showing in them, wondering where exactly he was injured. She felt a little weird, being this worried about someone who she had met only a few days ago, but she supposed it was justified. He almost died! Like Lumen did... Cringing, she shook the thought of her old partner away and started leading Tensu to the infirmary, casting a glance back at Tetra and Nyla.
"Can you make sure the kid gets back to his mom?"
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 29, 2012, 12:18:00 pm »
((Here comes school, it feels like summer past in a blink of an eye xD))

The nudge made the Meowth start slightly, as he was still trying to being everything into focus, but he soon relaxed as his gaze turned to Metis. Normally Chikao would of probably refused the aid and reassure everyone he was alright (probably partially cause to not seem weak or appear strong, just a little,) but mainly he didn't want anyone concerned over his well being. However, the soreness of his back combined with the dizzyness was not going to allow him to walk on his own.

"Thanks," the feline still gave one of his smirks, if softened slightly with genuine gratitude, and with the vixen's aid he was able to stand. Continuing to use her for support, Tensu walked along slowly and as carefully as he could, not wanting to accidentally strain his back and making it worse or stumble. "Is everyone okay?" he asked Metis, truly feeling a bit odd and very guilty that she was offering her aid. If she knew the truth she would of left me there... he was convinced. The guilt was getting so strong that he almost wanted to push the Fox Pokemon away, to allow him to suffer the pain of getting somewhere himself and figure out his own way of recovery. But he didn't.

"You and Tetra seemed occupied with something back there," Tensu continued with the question, and about then he thought he saw Metis become a little distant. "After the Seviper attacked. Did either of you get hurt?" He was glad to hear that the kid they went to rescue was alright, at least judging by the vixen's words. However, the Meowth remained completely unaware of the fact that both the Shinx and the Snivy had been the ones to drag him out of the tunnel before it collapsed.
The Hobbit

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 30, 2012, 01:51:27 am »
*brings in the sledgehammer* Buuu.... *hits it with the might of a thousand lion roars, then screams with the heat of a million raging suns* MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 30, 2012, 03:42:39 am »
((Sorry guys for keeping you up, school's been overwhelming me. At least my two tests are over... If school didn't have math it would be awesome ;A; I know I'm in an online school, but still, staring at a computer all day trying to sort out papers and problems is hard. xD))

Electra skidded to a complete halt as she came face-to-face with their opponent-- L.

"U-uh, yes we will," she insisted, her voice concluded with a stutter due to her surprise from the collision. She cleared her throat and repeated her sentence, trying to sound more confident this time. "Yes, we will destroy you," the Electrike declared. Then with a temporary rush of doubt she glanced toward Kyeshui and whispered, "Right?"

Staring up at the Lucario, she kept her jaws from dropping. L was definitely stronger than she was; Electra had only just begun her exploration team training with the ivory Riolu. With a hidden tremble she steadied her paws and tried to match the opposing Pokemon's height. Static ran through her fur, setting her adrenaline raging and causing small sparks to course and weave over each strand of her coat. "Will you be laughing when we defeat you?" she challenged, stretching her claws until they ached.

With a respectful bow of her head to Metis, the Ponyta nodded. "Of course." she responded, her voice quivering with a hidden relief of being out of that cave. She had never been completely comfortable around water or places that damp. The four-legged Fire-Type glanced toward the Shinx they had rescued, who was still cowering in shock. Poor kid, he must've been scared.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 06:37:12 pm by Temporal »

ヌ - ド ル

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 31, 2012, 12:49:22 pm »
((Slight bump~))
The Hobbit

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 31, 2012, 06:39:51 pm »
((Sorry for the wait, finished editing. ^^'
Just a little note, but I probably won't be on from tonight to Sunday or Monday. My birthday is Saturday and my cousin is staying over for a few nights, and I've gotta spend some time with her. It'll only be for a few days though, but I just felt like I should tell you all. :3
Also, do outlaws count as regular characters? I think I remember they don't, but I'd just like to check before I add a last character. .w.'
Shame on you Tempie for having another character idea! (/eAe)/))
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 06:50:33 pm by Temporal »

ヌ - ド ル