Author Topic: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chamber of Souls [ONE Slot open!]  (Read 94979 times)

SoulRevenge

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chamber of Souls [ONE Slot open!]
« Reply #310 on: September 25, 2012, 01:41:26 am »
Bump. Waitin' on Tempeh c:

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 25, 2012, 02:57:49 am »
((Sits and waits with a poker face on.))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 25, 2012, 06:52:34 pm »
((Sorry I haven't posted in a while,
my apologies to Katsa also for having not posted in the SotC Roleplay for awhile. DX
I'll be sure to post tonight in both topics, should I have time.))
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

EverSweet

« Reply #313 on: September 25, 2012, 09:43:47 pm »
-.- Ugh whats with teh wait?!?!

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 26, 2012, 12:21:32 am »
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: September 26, 2012, 01:43:15 am »
((Sorry for my absence, guys. I've been feeling sick lately and I was busy; I'm feeling a little better now. I'm also working on a map for a group I'm thinking about making. c:
Gonna post now, once again I'm sorreh for falling behind on the roleplays I'm in ;w;))

"O-okay," Electra stuttered, trying to get caught up with the situation. Alright, here goes nothing! Static flowed through her fur and swarmed toward the tips of each hair; with a deep breath she reared and launched herself at the Lucario, trying to knock him back with the impact, though unfortunately she didn't know if she successfully landed the hit. As she leaped back into the foliage, ferns and all sorts of other plants stung her muzzle, immediately causing her to clench her jaw. She wasn't about to show any signs of weakness, no matter how hard the challenge may be.

The Electrike hopped right back up on her paws, breath harsh for a moment as she regained it. "What now?" For the moment, she was clueless about the ways of battle, especially when she, herself, was a Pokemon. All she knew was how to instruct her own Pokemon, as of which they were back in the world where humans existed. Here, it was like a paradise for Pokemon.

Nyla was busy wandering off into her own thoughts when she heard a series of squawking. There was a booming voice before that; she guessed Wigglytuff had called for Chatot. It wasn't hard to tell, due to the fact she was on the ground floor, where the Guildmaster's chamber was located. Blinking, she trotted over to where the parrot Pokemon was gesturing her to follow. Peeking through the entrance of the chamber, the Ponyta asked, "Did someone want me?"

((A little short on Nyla's side, I know ;w;))

ヌ - ド ル

SoulRevenge

« Reply #316 on: September 27, 2012, 01:12:07 am »
Bump~ I'll post soon guws! :c

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 29, 2012, 09:30:44 am »
((Still no posting from me, just waiting for the next day ^.^'))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

SoulRevenge

« Reply #318 on: September 29, 2012, 10:27:42 pm »
"Gwah!" L barely missed the Electrike's sudden attack- well,  it managed to skim him.  He was abit suprised about the power fused in that attack though, abit more, or rather alot more than he had originaly supsected. The attack though, wasn't good enough to fully diminish his growing aura sphere- quite luckily. The bright cyan dappled with navy was much smaller than before though, and it'd only be a matter of time before the riolu would make an attempt to strike a blow. "If I manage to hit him though, even with this right now, he'd be finished though." The Lucario thought to himself with a slight smirk, though it was barely visable under his quite serious face.

"Good job! He just managed to dodge it though. . a little." Kyeshui called over his shoulder at Electra, who had flown into a mass of ferns, bushes, and a wide variety of other plants. It didn't take him long to realize that she was okay though, so he brought his attention back to L. The Lucario was slowly building up an aura sphere, and already it seemed like it was larger than the ones he made. "I have to attack now . . .I think? Or does he get the next turn. ?" Kyeshui couldn't help but stop in his tracks and think about this. Back from the 'other world' poke'mon had to take turns to attack, but in this situation he might aswell not know right from left.
Whatever, it's an outlaw. It's Okay.

"He's distracted so easily.. " L half-whispered half-said to himself as he glanced at the riolu, who had momentarily stopped but began to run at him again. Well, it was now or never if he was going to do anything. The Lucario thrust the navy and cyan aura-sphere and the riolu, and it seemed to be on it's way to it's target, almost as if it had locked on.
It hit him anyway, even if it hadn't been as acurate as he wanted to.

(And now.. Kyeshui is dead! >U Jk.. xDD. He fainted. :c. . . . . .Cause' I said so. Electra can beat L or be defeated or whatever now~ xDD.)

(Sorry it's a WIP! :C. I have to go with a friend somewhere.. xDD. I'll finish it soon!)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 01:20:45 pm by Milleniuco »

SoulRevenge

« Reply #319 on: October 04, 2012, 01:12:48 am »
Buuuump~ :3

SOMANYNEWRPSTT-TT