Author Topic: Splash's Homestuck Horn Pack! [V.1]  (Read 29000 times)

Offline MasiYumi

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Proud Gemini ^_^
    • BreyerKat
    • howtotrainyoureren
    • View Profile
Re: Splash's Homestuck Horn Pack! [V.1]
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2012, 11:31:28 pm »
Ahh two horns like Sollux's would be cool!

I neeeeeed to learn how to make wearable items. I would make all the troll horns. All of them.

GTSRhsd. Same.
I MIGHT download Blender and figure out how to use it. MIGHT. ;w;

Find me in game as Captorlicious.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2012, 02:20:34 pm »
Okay, the textures we see on the horns in those screenshots, are they they actual horn textures we get, 'cause if so, I may have to try and change the texture. They look great on your character but I'm sure they might clash with some others. :3

Offline MasiYumi

• Experienced Traveler
  • Proud Gemini ^_^
    • BreyerKat
    • howtotrainyoureren
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 07:15:16 pm »

Offline Dysteria

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Virgo All The Way
    • View Profile
    • The Amizian Terra
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2012, 03:51:30 am »
FINALLY!! Thnx u sho sho much Splash, I have wanted some of these forever!! And lol someone should make a rp bubble for Nepeta~ 83
Help InfernoScale grow!! She's a teenager nao!

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2012, 06:03:03 am »
Actually, I found actual Homestuck horn meshes for MMD. I got permission to use and convert them to .mesh from the creator. Jayfeather was working on them for me, she had half done before her computer went kaputt.

If someone is able to convert them to .mesh and re-size them, I can make them into wearable items. c:

Offline MasiYumi

• Experienced Traveler
  • Proud Gemini ^_^
    • BreyerKat
    • howtotrainyoureren
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 11:40:35 am »
Actually, I found actual Homestuck horn meshes for MMD. I got permission to use and convert them to .mesh from the creator. Jayfeather was working on them for me, she had half done before her computer went kaputt.

If someone is able to convert them to .mesh and re-size them, I can make them into wearable items. c:
OMG o.o
So you have the meshes, you just have to convert them?

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 06:01:14 pm »

OMG o.o

You mean the horn models? Yes, they'd just need to be converted to .mesh and resized for the models. c: All 12 plus some extra ones, I think a few are supposed to be the ancestors. The files are .mqo at the moment though, so yeah if someone was willing to convert and resize, we could make it work ^^
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 06:04:13 pm by ZombieKitteh »

Offline MasiYumi

• Experienced Traveler
  • Proud Gemini ^_^
    • BreyerKat
    • howtotrainyoureren
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 07:12:58 pm »

OMG o.o

You mean the horn models? Yes, they'd just need to be converted to .mesh and resized for the models. c: All 12 plus some extra ones, I think a few are supposed to be the ancestors. The files are .mqo at the moment though, so yeah if someone was willing to convert and resize, we could make it work ^^
Do you have a DA? Maybe you could trade art point things for someone to convert it, or an art trade thing. Darn I need those horns so much xI

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 07:37:41 pm »
I do have a DA, I only have 40 points though :c I dunno if that'd be enough for someone to convert or not. Jay was doing it for free, maybe we could ask around to see if someone would be willing to?

Offline MasiYumi

• Experienced Traveler
  • Proud Gemini ^_^
    • BreyerKat
    • howtotrainyoureren
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2012, 08:08:21 pm »
I do have a DA, I only have 40 points though :c I dunno if that'd be enough for someone to convert or not. Jay was doing it for free, maybe we could ask around to see if someone would be willing to?

Maybe me or you can make a thread requesting it for free :3