Author Topic: Different Character Model Choices  (Read 4545 times)

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
Re: Different Character Model Choices
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 12:42:54 am »
I agree. There has to be more models. But, it will be a pain for Kov to make tons of new models, that some people wont even use. Even though I don't see it added in, I still like the idea.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 10:56:04 pm »
I agree. There has to be more models. But, it will be a pain for Kov to make tons of new models, that some people wont even use. Even though I don't see it added in, I still like the idea.

That is a VERY good point. If he were to make an Ocelot model and nobody used it that would be a waste. So, the types of models people would want would have to be voted on. So,  the domestic cat models would have to be made, but I still think a fox model should be made too. No matter how much you edit the wolf model, you still can't create that same, delicate and cunning complexion of a fox.

Offline littlepinksprite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 11:32:05 pm »
I thought it would be better if we had more options for proportionizing parts of the body, and a greater effectivity of the sliding bars. The head and eyes are too small for any younger characters, no matter how large you make them, and the feline chin is too large to look like anything but a lion no matter how small you make it.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 12:12:45 am by Abigail »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 11:40:33 pm »
I thought if we had more options for proportionizing parts of the body, and a greater effectivity of the sliding bars. The head and eyes are too small for any younger characters, no matter how large you make them, and the feline chin is too large to look like anything but a lion no matter how small you make it.

True adding more size sliders to change proportions of the body could definately be a good alternative to making brand new models.

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 12:10:43 am »
I thought if we had more options for proportionizing parts of the body, and a greater effectivity of the sliding bars. The head and eyes are too small for any younger characters, no matter how large you make them, and the feline chin is too large to look like anything but a lion no matter how small you make it.

True adding more size sliders to change proportions of the body could definately be a good alternative to making brand new models.

That could also work. I definetly wouldn't mind having that instead of a model, it's actually more customized and customization makes things all the more better! ^^