Author Topic: Play as other creatures besides lions and wolves  (Read 47261 times)

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
Re: Play as other creatures besides lions and wolves
« Reply #180 on: April 24, 2012, 10:50:11 am »
Horse
Bird
Gazelle
Fox
Baboon (RAFIKI! XD)
and Crocidile
Thats all i can think of :)

You can easily make a fox with the canine editor.

Anyways, look at the title of the game. "Feral Heart". Now, a horse shouldn't really come to your head when you think of that name. If it does, YOU'VE BEEN EATING TOO MUCH COOKIES- Nah. Ignore that x3 A horse would fit in "Wild Heart" or something like that.

Lizards.
Now, come on. Lizards shouldn't come to your head when you think of the title "Feral Heart". Think about it. They should go in something like "Scaly Heart" ((You're more then welcome to start making these games I'm suggesting. xD))

Dragons
Hm... I don't know about them, I have a feeling they have nothing to do with the word "Feral".

Unicorns

Humans
No. Just, no. No no nein no. "Feral" does not mean "Human". Unless they made these humans savage, wild, bush-dancing monkeys, then no. No humans. It would be fun, I admit, but it just doesn't fit in with the title and the already-made models.

Now, I just relised while reading someone else's comment~ The meaning of the word "Feral" to me is either wild, feral animals, or all animals. But... it'd take about 150 years for Kov to make ALL the animal models. xD

The second best thing to me when I think of the word "Feral" ((besides the all-mighty feline and canine)) Is probably a meat-eating bird. I don't know xD Don'tyellatmeforstateingmyopinion  :'(
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 24, 2012, 05:48:37 pm »
There won't be any more animal meshes, it's too much effort on Kov's part end of, not to mention unnecessary. A lot can be achieved if you use your imagination, or make a preset! There aren't any boundaries, so go experiment with creating the 'species' you want to create.

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 24, 2012, 07:49:18 pm »
I think feralheart should only have the canine and feline models. I just cant picture any other animals inside the game other than that. And IF, kovu absoulty had to put another in I would want to see a bear or something in that nature since a bear is another meat-eatting animal in some parts (i knwo they also can eat berries and other things) But for now lets just keep it the way FeralHeart was oringally designed for...~just my opinion please dont yell at meh X( ~

Offline Lunarwing11

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Meow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 30, 2012, 04:18:30 am »
It would be EPIC if birds were added. We all ready have two four-legged choices and honestly, birds would make a nice change to that.

Ingame: Lunarwing11
Join my RP?

Offline InsomniacSam

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 02, 2012, 11:32:38 pm »
Y'know what would be epic? A dragon! You could fly around like all the other winged peeps, but more swiftly! And you could have markings on your wings, and maybe even faint markings on your eyes. It would be so epic  :D We could have dragon battles, or do amazing flying acts, or even breathe fire at random people! :D :D :D

Raid

« Reply #185 on: May 08, 2012, 05:59:08 pm »
*cough* horse *cough* :D

Offline Ruined

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 15, 2012, 01:05:48 pm »
I would like to see some type of bird. Though if anything else where to enter into FH, people would over run it. Say with horses, there would be no Canines & Felines left due to Horse RPS and MPL rps. Lol
Click [here] to view the Etched Howl website! :D

wolffoxalliance

« Reply #187 on: July 24, 2012, 04:58:44 pm »
if we add birds,bears etc. it would be the same as Arokai but since Arokai hasnt come out yet then maybe it will work.But i dont think dragons should be added I mean this is not a fantasy game.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #188 on: July 24, 2012, 05:03:36 pm »
Honestly, I highly doubt any more species will be added, though I still sort of hope they'll add carnivorous birds, owls to be precise.

But, lol, Four-legged tadpole Keronion? That would be terribly funny if they added that XDDD.

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 26, 2013, 09:19:23 pm »
I just came here causse i found kerorian XD KERORO ROCKS! -starts figuring out mesh coding and trying to make an okeiro body- MODZ (not really i cant post on media fire it wont work for meh >:O)
Happy Pride Month!